The "Discussion" Forum

MelO

The "Discussion" Forum

Post by MelO » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Has anyone taken a look at that place where the Amazon refugees hang out?

Their forum rules are hysterical, in light of the fact that all they seem to do on there (apart from air their highly libellous theories) is slag off McCann supporters as "deranged", "bonkers" and other abusive terms to describe mental illness:. Here are their forum rules:

some forum rules
Post by Senior Moderator on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:30 pm

be civil to each other dont bring up other posts from other forums no callling people haters etc no insults about people with mental illness/and or disabilities if that happens you will be banned from the forum no questions asked cyber bullying of any kind wont be tolerated on any side

you are also responsible for what you post

:s_rofl

Hael

Re: The "Discussion" Forum

Post by Hael » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:11 pm

MelO wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Their forum rules are hysterical, in light of the fact that all they seem to do on there (apart from air their highly libellous theories) is slag off McCann supporters as "deranged", "bonkers" and other abusive terms to describe mental illness:. Here are their forum rules:

some forum rules

be civil to each other dont bring up other posts from other forums no callling people haters etc no insults about people with mental illness/and or disabilities if that happens you will be banned from the forum no questions asked cyber bullying of any kind wont be tolerated on any side

Apparently they don't have to use full stops, commas or capital letters either.
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:13 am

No.....didn't know there was yet another Abuse the pros forum.

Ah well.......it keeps them off the streets I guess. :s_crazy
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:22 am

catkins wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:13 am
No.....didn't know there was yet another Abuse the pros forum.

Ah well.......it keeps them off the streets I guess. :s_crazy
Dunno so much.

I think they'd do less damage on the streets than they do on the internet.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:38 pm

MelO wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:19 pm

some forum rules

:s_rofl so apart from 'be civil to each other' they have broken all the forum rules.

Hancock wanted a replacement for the Amazon forum, but it's another anti forum :s_biggrin

Hello Hancock :s_tongue
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

MelO

Post by MelO » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:12 pm

I doubt they'd be very civil if they let me join to challenge their theories either (much as I would love to :s_crazy ), guess I'd be just too bonkers and deranged for them.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:24 pm

MelO wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:12 pm
I doubt they'd be very civil if they let me join to challenge their theories either (much as I would love to :s_crazy ), guess I'd be just too bonkers and deranged for them.
I doubt very much if they would stay civil for long. Hancock made it plain I wasn't welcome to join his little army, I don't think any pro would be welcome there. You may be allowed to debate for a while, but as soon as you start winning your point, Hancock will put his banning hat on [I'm sure he has made himself a little uniform to wear for that forum :s_laughat } and you will be out the door.

You would wipe the floor with them Mel I'm sure, by reading there I can see the same old same old being trotted out :s_crazy
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

MelO

Post by MelO » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:24 pm
MelO wrote:
I doubt very much if they would stay civil for long. Hancock made it plain I wasn't welcome to join his little army, I don't think any pro would be welcome there. You may be allowed to debate for a while, but as soon as you start winning your point, Hancock will put his banning hat on [I'm sure he has made himself a little uniform to wear for that forum :s_laughat } and you will be out the door.

You would wipe the floor with them Mel I'm sure, by reading there I can see the same old same old being trotted out :s_crazy
I noticed they extended an invitation to someone who posts on the JF whilst at the same time slagging him off as a coward, referring to him constantly as "Drivel" and obsessing about his posts on the JF, which is hardly likely to get him signing up for constructive debate any time soon. If they seriously want to debate with "the other side" they should delete all the insults posted hitherto (wouldn't leave much tbh), stop being so childish and start abiding by their own forum rules. They think we've all got serious mental problems yet they still mock us mercilessly, so basically they are laughing at those they perceive to be mentally ill, which is really not very politically correct of them at all. :s_biggrin

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:28 pm

MelO wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:00 pm
Whiterose wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:24 pm
MelO wrote:

I noticed they extended an invitation to someone who posts on the JF whilst at the same time slagging him off as a coward, referring to him constantly as "Drivel" and obsessing about his posts on the JF, which is hardly likely to get him signing up for constructive debate any time soon. If they seriously want to debate with "the other side" they should delete all the insults posted hitherto (wouldn't leave much tbh), stop being so childish and start abiding by their own forum rules. They think we've all got serious mental problems yet they still mock us mercilessly, so basically they are laughing at those they perceive to be mentally ill, which is really not very politically correct of them at all. :s_biggrin
Send them a supply of mirrors then they can abuse ill folk as much as they like .. :s_crazy
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

erngath

Post by erngath » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:06 pm

I cannot imagine any supporter joining that forum.
Too many insulting posts made about supporter posters on the JF forum.
There are some JF sceptic posters posting there using their JF user names but also a few posting with different user names but still recognisable.

Obviously not the least concerned about any consequences that might ensue from some of the more libellous posts.

MelO

Post by MelO » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:48 pm

It's all gone awful quiet over there, perhaps they're having a "behind-the-scenes" discussion about some of the issues we have raised about their forum. :mrgreen:

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Sad news, Stephen Hancock's wife died suddenly last Tuesday.

Putting the McCann case aside, I send my deepest sympathy to Stephen and his family.

Epictetus

MelO

Post by MelO » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:25 pm

Sincere condolences to Stephen and his family.

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 pm

Dreadful news for anyone :s_sad .......May she RIP.

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:16 am

Very sorry for your loss.
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

erngath

Post by erngath » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:27 pm

I echo all the sentiments expressed.
Very sad news.

Carana

Post by Carana » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:34 pm

People close to us can disappear from our lives in many different ways. Suddenly or not. The void left is hard to deal with.

There is nothing I can say or do that will make this time any less painful, weird, surreal... except to say that my thoughts are with you.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Hael

Post by Hael » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:42 am

erngath wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:27 pm
I echo all the sentiments expressed.
Very sad news.
I too would like to echo the messages of condolence.
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Carana

Post by Carana » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Carana wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:34 pm
People close to us can disappear from our lives in many different ways. Suddenly or not. The void left is hard to deal with.

There is nothing I can say or do that will make this time any less painful, weird, surreal... except to say that my thoughts are with Stephen at this time.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin