Haut de la garenne should be demolished ....

Haut de la garenne should be demolished ....

Post by honestbroker1 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Re: Haut de la garenne should be demolished ....

Post by catkins » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Children may still be at risk in Jersey's care system, a report into seven decades of child abuse has found.

Unbelievable !!! :s_mad
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Re: Haut de la garenne should be demolished ....

Post by Carana » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:42 am

I read the Sky report last night.

I didn't think to post it at the time. The caption under the photo of police with rakes (now from memory) was that children's remains had been found. I went to check other outlets if ever there had been new developments that I'd missed. None reiterated the substance.

The Sky caption has since been corrected to "Bone fragments were found at Haut de la Garenne, but were later discounted".

What's the bet that the conspiraloons will be repeating that caption as trooo fact, but that Sky had to retract it due to pressure from whichever overwhelming powerful elite is the flavour of the day?

Reality is far more likely to be that whoever wrote that caption had about 2 minutes to find a suitable caption to the photo and didn't have time to check the facts.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin