For crying out loud .....

honestbroker1

For crying out loud .....

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:05 pm

This exchange at UK Injustice:

Stephen25000 is it?
It isn't just me davel, who doesn't believe in abduction.

Just you and a small band of supporters back abduction, plus a few others.

That's your opinion...I think you are totally wrong....totally and utterly wrong
More in edit.

From the archiving dispatch:
The parents didn't even represent the realisation of the fact, they trusted that everything would go well, as it had gone on the previous evenings, thus not equating, nor was it demanded from them, the possibility of the occurrence of an abduction of any of the children that were in their respective apartments.
And this, from the final report of the PJ, written by Inspector Joao Carlos:
On the other hand, the parents of the minor, set out in the most diversified contacts and appeals, with the diffusion of MADELEINE images, whilst, the British authorities opened up a phone-line for permanent and specialized contact, to gather all the information relative to the disappearance, as well as information coming from Interpol and other homologous Police forces.

This activity (diffusion), besides the informative aspects from the media, aimed to acquire, in the shortest period of time, information that could contribute to the investigation in two aspects, the discovery of MADELEINE with life and gather substance that could attest the circumstances of her disappearance and in case of associating to it a criminal action by a third person, having requested for that matter the focused cooperation of the population.

This desire for cooperation had the result that through various sources and using the most diversified means, with special focus on direct communications towards the police, the PJ received the most varied information.
Just the sort of behaviour you would expect from a couple hiding some dark secret in respect of their missing daughter.
Last edited by honestbroker1 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

honestbroker1

Re: For crying out loud .....

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Will someone respond to Stephen25000?

Well , that came as no surprise.

Meanwhile Benice, I'm still waiting for solid evidence of an abduction.

I certainly don't take the opinion of the Mccanns, as they weren't there when Madeleine disappeared.

I think it will be a long wait....................

See my post above.

Hael

Post by Hael » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:37 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:29 pm

I certainly don't take the opinion of the Mccanns, as they weren't there when Madeleine disappeared.

See my post above.
Anyone remember the photo of Amaral standing under or near a street light? Where he gave an interview to a newspaper discussing the path the abductor took? There was an insert of a small wooden door.
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Carana

Post by Carana » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:41 am

Hael wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:37 pm
honestbroker1 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:29 pm

See my post above.
Anyone remember the photo of Amaral standing under or near a street light? Where he gave an interview to a newspaper discussing the path the abductor took? There was an insert of a small wooden door.
It rings a vague bell, Hael. I can't be certain of that for the moment.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Carana

Post by Carana » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:04 pm

I somewhat doubt that what you're thinking of is this one. :s_no

"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Hael

Post by Hael » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Carana wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:04 pm
I somewhat doubt that what you're thinking of is this one. :s_no

Nope not that one. It was one of him on a street corner and they inserted a smaller photo of a wooden garden door (?) that a possible abductor could have used. He was talking about the path an abductor could have taken.
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:45 pm

It was in an interview he'd given in a Sunday paper possibly the Sunday Express if I recall correctly.
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:41 pm

Yes, the Sunday Express, about the video camera that had been wiped. The wooden gate led to a large villa that was empty.

Can't find it though.

I can find the story in the Express https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/21003 ... vital-clue
but the Sunday Express had a photo of Amaral.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Hael

Post by Hael » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:41 pm
Yes, the Sunday Express, about the video camera that had been wiped. The wooden gate led to a large villa that was empty.

Can't find it though.

I can find the story in the Express https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/21003 ... vital-clue
but the Sunday Express had a photo of Amaral.
You a star Whiterose. That's it!

I found it on the back of your post. Ta.

Hael

Post by Hael » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:53 pm

^^^^^^
Clearly stating that Amaral mentions Madeleine's abductor.

Carana

Post by Carana » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:15 am

Erm... I somewhat doubt that a third-party abductor is what Amaral actually thought. :s_no