They LIE when they say they are not haters!

sal
Posts: 10523
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by sal » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:32 pm

My members include a retired police superintendent, who has written a powerful, fully referenced e-book on the case and an ex-pat British businesswomn, who has made hundreds of popular videos on the case, seen by millions on YouTube. My members also include filmmaker Richard D Hall, whose five films on the case, spanning 17 hours of evidence-based documentaries, have been viewed by millions already. All share our view that the McCanns must be investigated.
:rofl-1:

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Whiterose » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:44 pm

:s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl too funny!!
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

sal
Posts: 10523
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by sal » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:51 pm


User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Rob1 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:04 pm

These crazy trolls live their lives in #mccann fantasy world while Kate and Gerry live meaningful lives with their family and through work. The trolls lose.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Whiterose » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:15 pm

sal wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:51 pm
http://hidehalfwit.blogspot.co.uk/

:s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl
Quote from Not Textusa -
Recognised? Great artists wait to be recognised. You have done F@ all, my dear, except a huge disservice  to the truth. end of quote.

They really do think they are somebody don't they instead of just weird people posting on a blog.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by catkins » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:43 pm

sal wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:32 pm
My members include a retired police superintendent, who has written a powerful, fully referenced e-book on the case and an ex-pat British businesswomn, who has made hundreds of popular videos on the case, seen by millions on YouTube. My members also include filmmaker Richard D Hall, whose five films on the case, spanning 17 hours of evidence-based documentaries, have been viewed by millions already. All share our view that the McCanns must be investigated.
:rofl-1:
Whatever they are on over there......I want some. :s_tease
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by catkins » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:45 pm

sal wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:51 pm
http://hidehalfwit.blogspot.co.uk/


Or in other words, you obfuscated with as much bollocks as possible :snig:

Relatively satisfied. Christ, the world according to a Canadian fence painter ... :rofl-1:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Whiterose » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:53 pm

It so ridiculous it could be a comedy if a missing child wasn't at the heart of it.

Can you imagine it, Kate or Gerry arriving at the crèche 'hello Mr/Mrs McCann where's Madeleine' 'what do you mean she's right here' 'no I can't see her' 'there look see the back of that child's head the one with blonde hair' 'that's not Madeleine though is it Mr/Mrs McCann' 'of course it is, you are just confused, here let me sign the crèche register as proof'.

To say that all the people who saw Madeleine all week are mistaken or confused or saw a different child is just ludicrous.

Please you people on that forum, who are not crazy, please look at what they are saying, just because they think they are somebody on that forum and feel you should be listening to them, think about what they are trying to get you to believe come to your senses :insanity:
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Whiterose » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:54 pm

catkins wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:43 pm
sal wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:32 pm
My members include a retired police superintendent, who has written a powerful, fully referenced e-book on the case and an ex-pat British businesswomn, who has made hundreds of popular videos on the case, seen by millions on YouTube. My members also include filmmaker Richard D Hall, whose five films on the case, spanning 17 hours of evidence-based documentaries, have been viewed by millions already. All share our view that the McCanns must be investigated.
:rofl-1:
Whatever they are on over there......I want some. :s_tease
Hoho's passing the varnish around :s_biggrin
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
Hael
Posts: 20636
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Hael » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:06 pm

:s_laughat
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4052
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Whiterose » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:44 am

catkins wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:48 pm
Is that old bat still around.... :s_crazy

HB thinks it's watcher/Phoenix, I don't. :s_no
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Rob1 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Rose socks.

WTYWTB
Ans4MBM
D1LLIGAF
vvvvvClever
llikenos (used to be JEisacunt)
Yajselle
MilesMKAB
SLTree
is140charsenoug
d151nt3great
LittleRedFlags.
MrdeIorean
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by catkins » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:46 am

Rob1 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:05 pm
Rose socks.

WTYWTB
Ans4MBM
D1LLIGAF
vvvvvClever
llikenos (used to be JEisacunt)
Yajselle
MilesMKAB
SLTree
is140charsenoug
d151nt3great
LittleRedFlags.
MrdeIorean
What a sad git !....He really does need help he must be a lonely old man with no family.

I knew he had four or five but never that many......good god!

Get a life Ken.... :insanity:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Rob1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:39 pm

catkins wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:46 am
Rob1 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:05 pm
Rose socks.

WTYWTB
Ans4MBM
D1LLIGAF
vvvvvClever
llikenos (used to be JEisacunt)
Yajselle
MilesMKAB
SLTree
is140charsenoug
d151nt3great
LittleRedFlags.
MrdeIorean
What a sad git !....He really does need help he must be a lonely old man with no family.

I knew he had four or five but never that many......good god!

Get a life Ken.... :insanity:
Is this 'Dodgy'?
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Rob1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:44 pm

:s_crazy
Viv‏ @anotherviv 1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @anotherviv @The_Truth_II and 6 others
Whilst Kate #McCann was stuffing down whole cakes and slurping urns of coffee with a roll up, not good for their PR image
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like
Viv‏ @anotherviv 2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @The_Truth_II @fusion_mystic and 5 others
As a heart consultant Gerry #McCann just refused to be filmed sitting in his boxers stuffing bags of pork crunch/twins with pork burgers
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by catkins » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:39 pm
catkins wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:46 am
Rob1 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:05 pm
Rose socks.

WTYWTB
Ans4MBM
D1LLIGAF
vvvvvClever
llikenos (used to be JEisacunt)
Yajselle
MilesMKAB
SLTree
is140charsenoug
d151nt3great
LittleRedFlags.
MrdeIorean
What a sad git !....He really does need help he must be a lonely old man with no family.

I knew he had four or five but never that many......good god!

Get a life Ken.... :insanity:
Is this 'Dodgy'?


No...not Sue who was Dodgy and many other IDs too....papa Rico...Paul Rees to name two.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by catkins » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:44 pm
:s_crazy
Viv‏ @anotherviv 1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @anotherviv @The_Truth_II and 6 others
Whilst Kate #McCann was stuffing down whole cakes and slurping urns of coffee with a roll up, not good for their PR image
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like
Viv‏ @anotherviv 2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @The_Truth_II @fusion_mystic and 5 others
As a heart consultant Gerry #McCann just refused to be filmed sitting in his boxers stuffing bags of pork crunch/twins with pork burgers
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like

:snig: She is known as 'mad viv'....... and nobody takes any notice of her Rob :insanity:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Rob1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:56 pm

catkins wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:20 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:44 pm
:s_crazy
Viv‏ @anotherviv 1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @anotherviv @The_Truth_II and 6 others
Whilst Kate #McCann was stuffing down whole cakes and slurping urns of coffee with a roll up, not good for their PR image
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like
Viv‏ @anotherviv 2h2 hours ago
More
Replying to @The_Truth_II @fusion_mystic and 5 others
As a heart consultant Gerry #McCann just refused to be filmed sitting in his boxers stuffing bags of pork crunch/twins with pork burgers
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet Like

:snig: She is known as 'mad viv'....... and nobody takes any notice of her Rob :insanity:
Yes, I think she seems mad.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Rob1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:40 pm

That Linda Lee on Twitter posts on there as Jean Monroe doesn't she?
linda lee‏ @lindaweryhur Jul 2 More Replying to @fredthefish10
That CMoMM site is cobbled together, its another try at derailing facts about this case!#Mccann
Like · 8 hrs
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by catkins » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:40 pm
That Linda Lee on Twitter posts on there as Jean Monroe doesn't she?
linda lee‏ @lindaweryhur Jul 2 More Replying to @fredthefish10
That CMoMM site is cobbled together, its another try at derailing facts about this case!#Mccann
Like · 8 hrs
That one is yet another mental troll....claims she lives in Rothley but her tweets mainly showed that she was tweeting from Yorkshire vicinity. :insanity:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Rob1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 pm

It is final. The crazy conspiracy theorists have finally beaten down the family of abducted Madeleine. K&G have no energy left to fight the conspiracy theories and disinformation. The trolls can give up now that they won, but they won't give up because K+G still have a home, a marriage, a family and jobs.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3996381/m ... ick-slurs/
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Rob1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:44 pm

I agree with this
Sadly this has just come up in my notifications but I am not surprised.
I have said all along that Kate & Gerry may not pursue this to the ECHR as it is costly and time consuming and it would take a further toll on them.
I think most of us here and on other forums who support Kate & Gerry will be upset for them but maybe it will be easier on their wherewithall to just let the man win
I disagree with this
and hope he gets bad luck for the rest of his days. A wicked man IMO.
I think Amaral did what anyone would do - 'self preservation'. His book is about his ego and his 'honor' and machismo. The most evil people are the trolls who collected money to destroy the Mccanns by this legal action. Their reward was the hurt the legalities caused for this family. It is always possible to hurt someone by a civilian legal action. If some fundraising were possible to raise civil legal action against these trolls, then it would succeed in hurting them also. It does not equate to a correct action or an honorable outcome, merely a vindictive one.
The Mccanns sought to stop the hurtful lies that harmed the search for Madeleine. The trolls chose to support a man who failed to find the abductor/pedophile/child killer and to destroy the family further. That is for their conscience. The best they can do is to leave the family alone now and to spare further suffering for their other children.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by catkins » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:13 am

Sad day when "Freedom of Speech " comes before the distress of a family whose child has been abducted. :sick:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Rob1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:25 am

Haters
Jillian Morris I think there's a typo mistake in this article it says Mr Amarillo is a self obsessed manipulative money grabber !!! I am sure it should have been Gerry and Kate McCann are self obsessed manipulating money grabbers. Get your facts right, then again it's the sun we're talking about. I wouldn't even use it to wipe my a*#e !!!!!!
Barbara Conaty Whoopie!! Well its pay back time. Come on Amiral and portugal. Time to go for the jugular. Finish what u started. The countdown to the truth begins. Ur the only person that will get justice for Maddie. We are all rooting for u to get the job done.
Angels Voice‏
@voiceangel2
Follow
More
Time to freeze #mccann assets as they did with G. Amaral. Ohhh do they have to divorce too. Bleed them dry Gonçalo!!!
12:08 AM - 12 Jul 2017
3 Retweets 8 Likes MMKElaine StrachanAndadavid coxCherylThe Ponce of Dubaidani edwardslinda leeLaffin @ TRUMP
2 replies 3 retweets 8 likes
Reply 2 Retweet 3 Like 8
Mandy Mckechnie This is for all you great people who have worked tirelessly and relentlessly, never giving up, to fight for one little girl who truly deserves justice. I applaud you all. Great respect
Obsessed sick people who created their own 'work' to destroy a family who had their child stolen. I hope K&G will now take action against them instead. They may have failed to protect their family from Amaral's actions, but they may succeed in protecting them from the crazies on social sites.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Rob1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:18 pm

:s_crazy
Cheryl Freeman
3 hrs
Hi all. I was in the pub last night and got talking to a bloke who had a houseboat at Rothley. We got talking about the case and he knows the McCanns neighbours. They told him the Mccanns had a live in nanny, and this nanny went on holiday to Portugal with them. I expressed surprise at this, as there is no mention in PJ files or anywhere else of a nanny travelling with them, or of her accommodation at the Ocean Club. He said the neighbour is certain the nanny travelled with them. I asked if this was Charlotte Pennington , but he didn't know the nanny's name. This nanny would have employment records for 28 April 07 to 03 May 07. Was she on holiday pay that week, or with them working at PDL? Did her employment contract end after Madeleine's disappearance? All in Rothley believed Madeleine's death was not accidental.
This anonymous, source is accepted as truth without dispute. Typical conspiracy theorist 'confirmation bias'.

Does Rothley have a boat harbor?
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Post Reply