They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Rob1

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Rob1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Victoria Breheny Charlotte's my cousin. It wasn't her.
Like · 5 · 4 hrs
Remove
Carol Ann Johnson-Seaden
Carol Ann Johnson-Seaden Out of interest Victoria, do you believe the McCanns are guilty or innocent?
Like · 4 hrs
Remove
Victoria Breheny
Victoria Breheny Personally, I think that there are a lot of questions that they need to answer.
Like · 5 · 4 hrs
Remove
Debbie Jane Kirsten
Debbie Jane Kirsten Can your cousin not help more?
Like · 4 hrs
Remove
Victoria Breheny
Victoria Breheny What do you mean?
Like · 4 hrs
Remove
Debbie Jane Kirsten
Debbie Jane Kirsten With regards to Madeleine and if the statements given by the McCanns were correct. Also there's not much about Madeleine's life in Rothley beforehand.
Like · 1 · 4 hrs
Remove
Victoria Breheny
Victoria Breheny Don't think so 😄
Like · 4 hrs
Remove
Debbie Jane Kirsten
Debbie Jane Kirsten Ok. Thanks. If it was my cousin I'd be asking so many questions 😊
Like · 5 · 4 hrs · Edited
Remove
Alan Vinnicombe
Alan Vinnicombe The big one would be did you see Maddie in the days or not it's all vague ,
Like · 6 · 4 hrs
Remove
Morag Hamilton-Reddy
Morag Hamilton-Reddy Soz for the qs! Was your cousin the one who looked after Madeleine's age group? Most of us have looked at all the files & there are so many inconsistencies ! But we're not hear to cause hurt, but to try to find out the truth or at least to get closer to it!
Like · 1 · 4 hrs
Remove
Victoria Breheny
Victoria Breheny No Morag she wasn't.
Like · 1 hr
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:18 pm
:s_crazy
Cheryl Freeman
3 hrs
Hi all. I was in the pub last night and got talking to a bloke who had a houseboat at Rothley. We got talking about the case and he knows the McCanns neighbours. They told him the Mccanns had a live in nanny, and this nanny went on holiday to Portugal with them. I expressed surprise at this, as there is no mention in PJ files or anywhere else of a nanny travelling with them, or of her accommodation at the Ocean Club. He said the neighbour is certain the nanny travelled with them. I asked if this was Charlotte Pennington , but he didn't know the nanny's name. This nanny would have employment records for 28 April 07 to 03 May 07. Was she on holiday pay that week, or with them working at PDL? Did her employment contract end after Madeleine's disappearance? All in Rothley believed Madeleine's death was not accidental.
This anonymous, source is accepted as truth without dispute. Typical conspiracy theorist 'confirmation bias'.

Does Rothley have a boat harbor?
As Rothley is landlocked.....I doubt very much that it has a Harbour :rofl-1:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:47 pm
Victoria Breheny Charlotte's my cousin. It wasn't her.
Like · 5 · 4 hrs
Remove
Carol Ann Johnson-Seaden
Carol Ann Johnson-Seaden Out of interest Victoria, do you believe the McCanns are guilty or innocent?
Like · 4 hrs
Remove
Victoria Breheny
Victoria Breheny Personally, I think that there are a lot of questions that they need to answer.
Like · 5 · 4 hrs
Remove
Debbie Jane Kirsten
Debbie Jane Kirsten Can your cousin not help more?
Like · 4 hrs
Remove
Victoria Breheny
Victoria Breheny What do you mean?
Like · 4 hrs
Remove
Debbie Jane Kirsten
Debbie Jane Kirsten With regards to Madeleine and if the statements given by the McCanns were correct. Also there's not much about Madeleine's life in Rothley beforehand.
Like · 1 · 4 hrs
Remove
Victoria Breheny
Victoria Breheny Don't think so 😄
Like · 4 hrs
Remove
Debbie Jane Kirsten
Debbie Jane Kirsten Ok. Thanks. If it was my cousin I'd be asking so many questions 😊
Like · 5 · 4 hrs · Edited
Remove
Alan Vinnicombe
Alan Vinnicombe The big one would be did you see Maddie in the days or not it's all vague ,
Like · 6 · 4 hrs
Remove
Morag Hamilton-Reddy
Morag Hamilton-Reddy Soz for the qs! Was your cousin the one who looked after Madeleine's age group? Most of us have looked at all the files & there are so many inconsistencies ! But we're not hear to cause hurt, but to try to find out the truth or at least to get closer to it!
Like · 1 · 4 hrs
Remove
Victoria Breheny
Victoria Breheny No Morag she wasn't.
Like · 1 hr
But we're not hear to cause hurt.....No of course you're not... :rolleyes: that's why you are on one of the worst troll facebook pages.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:01 pm

catkins wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:48 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Cheryl Freeman
3 hrs
Hi all. I was in the pub last night and got talking to a bloke who had a houseboat at Rothley. We got talking about the case and he knows the McCanns neighbours. They told him the Mccanns had a live in nanny, and this nanny went on holiday to Portugal with them. I expressed surprise at this, as there is no mention in PJ files or anywhere else of a nanny travelling with them, or of her accommodation at the Ocean Club. He said the neighbour is certain the nanny travelled with them. I asked if this was Charlotte Pennington , but he didn't know the nanny's name. This nanny would have employment records for 28 April 07 to 03 May 07. Was she on holiday pay that week, or with them working at PDL? Did her employment contract end after Madeleine's disappearance? All in Rothley believed Madeleine's death was not accidental.
This anonymous, source is accepted as truth without dispute. Typical conspiracy theorist 'confirmation bias'.

It appears to have a reservoir ....

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Rot ... -1.1373697

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:59 pm

No lives.
Charley HK
1 hr
As you know, myself and the admin team have been leaving various comments on the sun's fb page. We are a combined effort to try and educate those who don't know too much about the case.
The others have been posting direct quotes from the McCanns and their tapas 7 friends and yes, these are all true!!
have a look for yourself.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text
Image may contain: 1 person, text
Image may contain: text
No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: text
36 Likes14 Comments
LikeCommentShare
Jane Hadcroft, Stephanie Fletcher Goudie, Irene Ball and 33 others like this.
Comments
Emma Tidman
Emma Tidman Yes iv been on it charley commenting x
Like · 1 · 1 hr
Remove
Katie Ashley
Katie Ashley Me to lol
Like · 1 · 1 hr
Remove
Linda Fraser
Linda Fraser Me too lol keep up the good work x
Like · 1 · 1 hr
Remove
Charley HK
Charley HK we are all on there - it's like the Abscam overspill page 😂😂😂 x
Like · 4 · 1 hr
Remove
Sally Harley
Sally Harley Well done all for stating facts and educating.... Could anyone educate me on how you get onto these sites please, i can't seem to do it? I would be most grateful.
Like · 3 · 58 mins
Remove
Hide 23 Replies
Gill Sharp
Gill Sharp Put The Sun in your FB search field, click on the red S then scroll down to find Maddie's story, has the book cover photo
Like · 2 · 55 mins
Remove
Gill Sharp
Gill Sharp Shout up if you have any problems x
Like · 2 · 54 mins
Remove
Sally Harley
Sally Harley Thank you Gill will try it now x
Like · 1 · 54 mins
Remove
Charley HK
Charley HK I will not be able to tag you either Sally Harley, if I could I would have xx
Like · 1 · 49 mins
Remove
Sally Harley
Sally Harley Thanks I can't seem to scroll down but my internet connection is not good tonight. I will keep trying thanks x
Like · 1 · 47 mins
Remove
Charley HK
Charley HK best of luck hunni x
Like · 47 mins
Remove
Charley HK
Charley HK Sally Harley see if this works x
Like · 1 · 46 mins
Remove
Charley HK
Charley HK https://m.facebook.com/story.php...
Like · 2 · 46 mins
Remove
Lesley Whyte
Lesley Whyte The above link should take you straight to the comments section on the Sun article that all the comments have been left on.
Like · 2 · 40 mins
Remove
Charley HK
Charley HK thanks Lesley Whyte I thought it should but wasn't sure if it would work xx
Like · 1 · 39 mins
Remove
Lesley Whyte
Lesley Whyte I clicked on it Charley and it took me to the comments. xx
Like · 3 · 36 mins
Remove
Teresa Mc Crossan
Teresa Mc Crossan me to
Like · 2 · 35 mins
Remove
Gill Sharp
Gill Sharp Just goes to prove AbScam team effort brings results 👍
Like · 2 · 33 mins
Remove
Sally Harley
Sally Harley Thank you all am in xxx
Like · 1 · 28 mins
Remove
Gill Sharp
Gill Sharp Brilliant, Sally, have fun xx
Like · 2 · 27 mins
Remove
Sally Harley
Sally Harley Not likely I am met with a bent copper already (Amaral) I wish all coppers were like him, Honorable to his career choice and remain loyal to the oath he took. Quacks like a duck walks like a duck then its a duck. X
Like · 1 · 21 mins
Remove
Charley HK
Charley HK Sally Harley the trolls are out on force on there 😂
Like · 1 · 19 mins
Remove
Sally Harley
Sally Harley How the other half lives lol
Like · 1 · 18 mins
Remove
Charley HK
Charley HK 👍😂
Like · 1 · 17 mins
Remove
Tracey Howitt
Tracey Howitt Left my responses !! Will be interesting to see the amount of the pros versus the anti's. We could all be found dead tomorrow 😂😂 well at least we had our say lol.
Like · 2 · 15 mins
Remove
Lesley Whyte
Lesley Whyte Charley HK they have to be somewhere I suppose. They can't argue with us on here. Just read what we write and then whinge about it on their own groups, even mentioning the names of the people commenting.
Anyway, the Sun readers can see our comments and the links to the group. It's up to them if they want to learn more or just keep believing what the MSM tells them.
Like · 2 · 14 mins
Remove
Tracey Howitt
Tracey Howitt Its all kicking off here too.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php...
Like · 1 min
Remove
Tracey Howitt
Tracey Howitt Oh sorry, should've asked if it a link..😕 just delete if not allowed. Xx
Like · Just now
Remove
Gill Sharp
Gill Sharp 👊👊👊 The link to the group has been posted a few times too 👊👊👊
Like · 1 · 57 mins
Remove
Gill Sharp
Gill Sharp Great to see so many members over there commenting - keep it up guys!
Like · 1 · 55 mins
Remove
Margaret Maguire
Margaret Maguire Well done Everyone 😏
Like · 1 · 51 mins
Remove
John Bennie
John Bennie Brilliant, well done everyone.
Keep reminding them of their quotes...
Like · 2 · 42 mins
Remove
Gill Sharp
Gill Sharp Get in there yourself, John 😂
Like · 1 · 39 mins
Remove
Lesley Whyte
Lesley Whyte The Sun won't print the things that are in the above screenshots. Neither will any the other MSM newspapers. So, we'll do it for them.
The various things that have been said by the McCanns, their family and friends is what the MSM should be publishing.
Like · 1 · 32 mins
Remove
Linda Fraser
Linda Fraser At least they don't delete the comments am not defending msm in anyway they have a lot to answer for but not deleting them let's people read and make their own mind up and I think more and more are realising the truth.
Like · 1 · 26 mins
Remove
Charley HK
Charley HK yeah they used to Linda Fraser but there are too many now lol x
Like · 20 mins
Remove
Lesley Whyte
Lesley Whyte Definitely Linda. I believe that the public deserve to know the truth. Especially considering the amount of taxpayers money that has been spent on Operation Grange.
Like · 2 · 19 mins
Remove
Frank Doyle
Frank Doyle "A good marketing ploy"? THIS from the mouth of a father whose 3yr old daughter is missing,he sounds like an advertising exec at a board meeting.I can never get my head round the comments these people come out with,if they were members of the public you would find them very strange but coming from her parents and doctors at that .............TWISTED AND SICK imo
Like · 1 · 8 mins
Remove
Lesley Whyte
Lesley Whyte "A good marketing ploy"....
Makes Madeleine sound like no more than a commodity.
Like · 2 mins
Remove
Dawn Marie
Dawn Marie Done 👌
Like · 5 mins
Remove
Caroline Foster
Caroline Foster I'm always leaving comments on news involving them and I'm not the best at articulating my view doesn't mean I'm stupid lol but when people still say they should be charged with neglect which means they don't think the parents know more and when u try to explain ur grammar is corrected 🙄 my grammar is irrelevant ,all that is about making others discredit what your saying
Like · 1 · 2 mins
Bernie Hickey 😂😂😂😂 been reading well done guys haha x
Like · 1 · 9 mins
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:43 pm

:rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1: sorry but don't those idiots realise that people well normal people don't give a sh#t about newspaper comments section

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:48 pm

Debbie Beddows
Debbie Beddows Whoever believes that bent copper Amaral needs their heads read . He should of been sacked before Madeline went missing for falsifying evidence on another missing girl ! He let his police officers get away with battering a woman to get evidence to fit her up and is still in prison today . Then one of his bent coppers wrote a book about the kidnap while he is in prison . This is where Amaral got his idea to write a book about Madeline to make money and then sue the parents and make more money . I think he has something to do with the disappearance just look at the E fit it's exactly like his bent cop mate who wrote the other book on another missing child . Very corrupt out there !
LikeShow More Reactions · Reply · 54 · Yesterday at 19:50
Manage
121 Replies · 21 mins
Julie A Moore
Julie A Moore your all crazy as if they murdered her what they did was wrong leaving there kids but what so one day they thought we will murder our little girl and keep the twins you lot with the comments need a brain check
LikeShow More Reactions · Reply · 24 · Yesterday at 19:57
Manage
52 Replies · 1 hr

Finally found the thread after scrolling right down the page and these are the very first posts under the article.
:s_laughat
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:02 am

Alibongo wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:48 pm
Debbie Beddows
Debbie Beddows Whoever believes that bent copper Amaral needs their heads read . He should of been sacked before Madeline went missing for falsifying evidence on another missing girl ! He let his police officers get away with battering a woman to get evidence to fit her up and is still in prison today . Then one of his bent coppers wrote a book about the kidnap while he is in prison . This is where Amaral got his idea to write a book about Madeline to make money and then sue the parents and make more money . I think he has something to do with the disappearance just look at the E fit it's exactly like his bent cop mate who wrote the other book on another missing child . Very corrupt out there !
LikeShow More Reactions · Reply · 54 · Yesterday at 19:50
Manage
121 Replies · 21 mins
Julie A Moore
Julie A Moore your all crazy as if they murdered her what they did was wrong leaving there kids but what so one day they thought we will murder our little girl and keep the twins you lot with the comments need a brain check
LikeShow More Reactions · Reply · 24 · Yesterday at 19:57
Manage
52 Replies · 1 hr

Finally found the thread after scrolling right down the page and these are the very first posts under the article.
:s_laughat
Don't agree with the part I underline, but what I embolden is certainly true.

One of those efits is an uncanny resemblance to Cristovaia (sp), once described in Portuguese idiom by a Portuguese poster on another board as (sic) not a rose you sniff!

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:09 am

honestbroker1 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:01 pm
catkins wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
Cheryl Freeman
3 hrs

I'm not even sure if you can have a "Mooring" on a Reservoir........but definitely you don't find Harbours on them.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:24 pm

catkins wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:09 am
honestbroker1 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:01 pm
catkins wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
Cheryl Freeman
3 hrs

I'm not even sure if you can have a "Mooring" on a Reservoir........but definitely you don't find Harbours on them.
Revoirs are receptacles for collecting water to distribute to houses and various commercial premises for drinking (and other domestic purposes).

So I sincerely hope not.

Hael

Post by Hael » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:57 pm

catkins wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
Cheryl Freeman
3 hrs

:s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:20 am

Abscam admin laugh at their attack on a The Sun Facebook page. Big joke to abuse the Mccanns online.
Tracey Howitt After the comments left on the Sun website, Im surprised he hasn't gone into hiding 😃.
Like · 2 · 13 July at 13:38
Lesley Whyte
Lesley Whyte Comments on the Sun page? What comments would that be? 😉
Like · 14 July at 12:51
Tracey Howitt
Tracey Howitt
Like · 14 July at 13:58
Gill Sharp
Gill Sharp Ooh, have people been commenting on the Sun page? 🤔 😂
Like · 1 · 14 July at 14:15
Tracey Howitt
Tracey Howitt Yeah, naught us 😃. We bad 😂 😜
Like · 14 July at 14:15
Gill Sharp
Gill Sharp I wouldn't dream of it, Tracey 😂😂😂😂
Like · 1 · 14 July at 14:42
Lesley Whyte
Lesley Whyte 😂😂😂😂😂
Like · 1 · 14 July at 14:42
Tracey Howitt
Tracey Howitt Neither would I Gill 😂😂 x
Like · 14 July at 14:44

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:46 am

Trolls at work!!
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

Hael

Post by Hael » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:50 pm

Alibongo wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:46 am
Trolls at work!!
Bullies. They probably also all have children. Super role models ... :rolleyes: .
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Hael wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:50 pm
Alibongo wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:46 am
Trolls at work!!
Bullies. They probably also all have children. Super role models ... :rolleyes: .

:sick: fools.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:42 am

Don't they realise that pro's don't leave comments, so that all the trolls are exposed in one place? :s_smile

They haven't got a brain cell between them have they, this is what they call 'fun' trolling an article about a missing child, and some of them probably have children of their own, scary :insanity:
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:53 am

Whiterose wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:42 am
Don't they realise that pro's don't leave comments, so that all the trolls are exposed in one place? :s_smile

They haven't got a brain cell between them have they, this is what they call 'fun' trolling an article about a missing child, and some of them probably have children of their own, scary :insanity:
Spot on Whiterose......they show themselves up without any help from McCann supporters.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:07 pm

Lilly Wright
Lilly Wright Now that's a paper I would buy once news of arrests are made known. I love when in last few months they put anniversary of her death not disappearance then leave it for a while. They must be fuming and for once frightened. When newspapers make a mistake they usually print a apology after. I didn't see one did you. The last so called mistake was printed by Kate's friend ( I read that somewhere). So maybe in September it could all fall into place. I will only feel sorry for not only the twins but the other kids involved. Will they wait till those kids are 18 before doing something otherwise they have to be taken into care.
Like · 2 hrs · Edited
Sharon Coogan
Sharon Coogan They printed about the anniversary of her death?
Like · 2 hrs
Lilly Wright
Lilly Wright Sharon Coogan yes they sure did xxx
Like · 2 hrs
Lilly Wright
Lilly Wright Sharon Coogan I think I have a photo of it
Like · 2 hrs
Sharon Coogan
Sharon Coogan WOW! Would love to see it. ;)
Like · Just now
:sick:

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:07 pm
Lilly Wright
Lilly Wright Now that's a paper I would buy once news of arrests are made known. I love when in last few months they put anniversary of her death not disappearance then leave it for a while. They must be fuming and for once frightened. When newspapers make a mistake they usually print a apology after. I didn't see one did you. The last so called mistake was printed by Kate's friend ( I read that somewhere). So maybe in September it could all fall into place. I will only feel sorry for not only the twins but the other kids involved. Will they wait till those kids are 18 before doing something otherwise they have to be taken into care.
Like · 2 hrs · Edited
Sharon Coogan
Like · 2 hrs
Lilly Wright
Like · 2 hrs
Lilly Wright
Like · 2 hrs
Sharon Coogan
Like · Just now
These losers are not on the same planet :s_crazy

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Alibongo wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:17 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Lilly Wright
Like · 2 hrs · Edited
Sharon Coogan
Like · 2 hrs
Lilly Wright
Like · 2 hrs
Lilly Wright
Like · 2 hrs
Sharon Coogan
Like · Just now
Is this person a mother? How does anyone 'love' to see an announcement of a child's death? Even a mistaken one? I think only a psychopath. :s_mad

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:57 pm

It's scary thinking that these soulless people walk amongst normal people :s_omg

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Did it ever happen?

Is there any proof?

Context is all:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2238940/m ... niversary/

(From the above article):
A family pal said: “Realistically a European Court appeal was never going to succeed plus it would be too expensive to launch.

“It seems Mr Amaral, regrettably, has won once and for all. The fight is finally over.

“It means he can continue to spout his malicious lies about Kate and Gerry being involved in a cover up of their daughter’s death, which is almost laughable if it wasn’t so hurtful and damaging in the hunt for Madeleine.”
I'm guessing that's where it comes from.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm
Alibongo wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
Lilly Wright
Like · 2 hrs · Edited
Sharon Coogan
Like · 2 hrs
Lilly Wright
Like · 2 hrs
Lilly Wright
Like · 2 hrs
Sharon Coogan
Like · Just now
Is this person a mother? How does anyone 'love' to see an announcement of a child's death? Even a mistaken one? I think only a psychopath. :s_mad
Says it all doesn't it, sick people :sick:
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Hael

Post by Hael » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:32 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm
Alibongo wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
Lilly Wright
Like · 2 hrs · Edited
Sharon Coogan
Like · 2 hrs
Lilly Wright
Like · 2 hrs
Lilly Wright
Like · 2 hrs
Sharon Coogan
Like · Just now
Says it all doesn't it, sick people :sick:
:s_sad Yes.

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:28 pm

F*kn disgusting. This is from the same sick group
Linda Blake Tonight on channel 5 Sarah Payne a mothers story I watched her on loose women and I had tears in my eyes now when you look at her and look at the mccans in my opinion they are guilty as sin all they were interested in was the money and I'm hoping that everyone doesn't give them more money because they are taking us all for a ride the police ought to bring them to court as I've said before in my opinion they are guilty it makes my blood boil that they are getting away with harming Thierry daughter muddied
Like · 1 hr
Lilly Wright
Lilly Wright Micheal never coped with losing Sarah. He didn't sit laughing or went playing tennis poor guy real grief
Like · 52 mins
Sara Payne was spontaneously applauded on Loose Women when she said that every parent reacts differently to losing a child and that people should quit being judgmental. She was talking about people like these two bits of cheese :s_mad