CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Whiterose

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Whiterose » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Alibongo wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:41 pm
Eddie's law?

:rofl-1: :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

Barking mad :snig:

:s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:35 pm

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB 6m6 minutes ago
More
Replying to @fusion_mystic @Joyousb90
Exactly! It was this very story that sent me over the edge! The story only ran because they could toss Maddie's name into it. #mccann
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet Like 1
Pat Brown blames K&G for the newspapers using Madeleine's name for other stories. It justifies her attacks.
How dare they link Madeleine to this story. Of course these are unrelated cases with no similarities at all. One was a British girl who is abducted in Praia da Luz - world famous, sensational story. The other a British boy who goes missing in Praia da Luz. No links to be made at all. The police would never make connections in these two cases :rolleyes:

At least she explains why she is 'over the edge'. That at least is honest speaking.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:36 pm

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB 24m24 minutes ago
More
While most parents of missing & murdered children spend their own money to search for answers, the McCanns spend everyone else's. #mccann
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:52 pm

http://www.red-alerts.com/just-plain-fo ... pat-brown/
Pat Brown is a woman who claims, in essence, to be able to understand sociopaths. If she were more reflective she’d see some irony there.
:s_crazy

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 pm

I think there are better profilers than Pat Brown. More professional and honest.
http://www.chelseahoffman.com/p/about-c ... ffman.html

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:03 am

Rob1 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:36 pm
More
While most parents of missing & murdered children spend their own money to search for answers, the McCanns spend everyone else's. #mccann

So how does she know the McCann's don't spend their own money too? This crazy woman makes accusations before finding out if they are true or not just to get some publicity. Shameful :s_sad
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:10 am

As I said previously..........Ah but Rob.....this is Brown .....and we know that she and facts/research don't go together.

She's a desperate attention seeker hoping to sell her latest money grubbing tripe. :s_crazy
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:12 am

Rob1 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 pm
I think there are better profilers than Pat Brown. More professional and honest.

:insanity: Isn't she the other American who I've read ....... is as mad as and money grubbing as Brown.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:17 am

catkins wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:12 am
Rob1 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 pm

:insanity: Isn't she the other American who I've read ....... is as mad as and money grubbing as Brown.
:s_thumbsup

Merrymo

Post by Merrymo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:58 am

Whiterose wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:03 am
Rob1 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:36 pm
More

So how does she know the McCann's don't spend their own money too? This crazy woman makes accusations before finding out if they are true or not just to get some publicity. Shameful :s_sad
IIRC this is the woman who suggested a 'Madeleine Fund' - except it wasn't for Madeleine it was to pay for her own expenses if we wanted her to do us the honour of continuing her 'research' abroad.

Just another greedy wannabee IMO.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Still nothing from Mr Sutton (at least about the McCanns).

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:35 pm

Charley HK shared John Coxon's post.
2 hrs
Following on from John's post yesterday I wanted to give my opinion on it. The theory is a very good one.
If Maddie was used as 'bait' in an operation there is only ONE reason they would allow that, the parents were in too deep and had to 'save' themselves.
They possibly had a ridiculous payment from MI5 for allowing it to take place and that's why the financial records were never sent to Portugal. Even though Amaral requested them 6 times, he was never sent them or Madeleines medical records (could they have shown a form of sexual abuse)?
If the operation went wrong and Madeleine was killed by these scum, the fact remains the parents allowed it to happen. The parents would also have been given her 'body' to say goodbye - hence the cadaver odour alerts and blood hound alerts in the apartment and hire car 💔 maybe mummy wanted to say goodbye to her alone? that's why her clothes were alerted to?
I do believe that Kate McCann wanted Madeleine's body to be found. I believe that wherever they had 'buried' her, the police were taking too long to find her. Let's remember her body would have been moved on a few occasions so maybe the PJ had already ticked those areas off their map? I believe this is why Kate fabricated the 'dream' the one she called Amaral about to tell him where she dreamt Madeleine's body was. She was desperate for them to find her and give her a proper funeral! BUT when hubby found out, he had to return home and deny Kate had such a dream? I bet she hated him for that, in her eyes he prevented their baby getting a proper funeral.
I believe calls were made and the body recovered to ensure they wouldn't be implicated in this, and that's why the p.a.e.dophile reference was used from day one. it's my opinion these parents KNEW what happened to their girl, and rather than 'shout it from the rooftops' they decided to cover it up, as financially it made much more sense to them. They were happy to use their child to benefit financially.
It makes no sense to us who are not money motivated, but these two, as you can see, it's always been about the money. The fund, the suing everyone for libel, the stories to the newspapers about not being able to make love to her husband - the talk shows, the book.....
So if this was an MI5 OP gone wrong, we can still gauge from that, the parents are as complicit, if not more so when you take the financial benefits into consideration. That money meant more to them than their child, and that they would literally sell their soul to the devil to keep a good rep and a healthy bank balance. (This is just my opinion following on from JohnCoxon's post)
SHAME ON THEM, ALL OF THEM!!
Perhaps this is what she would do in that situation?

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:28 pm

And that stupid troll wearing her conspiracy head....thinks calling the innocent McCanns scum....fits their no abusive posts plea at the top of their pathetic page? :Bang_head

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:39 pm

catkins wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:28 pm
And that stupid troll wearing her conspiracy head....thinks calling the innocent McCanns scum....fits their no abusive posts plea at the top of their pathetic page? :Bang_head
The only rule is 'no swearing'. I guess spotting swears is sufficient job challenge for their admin.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:39 pm
catkins wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:28 pm
The only rule is 'no swearing'. I guess spotting swears is sufficient job challenge for their admin.

True... :s_tease

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Dear god they really come up with such lunatic theories. The McCann's were on a family holiday with friends, they were playing tennis and having a good time.

Suddenly they are in some sort of weird MI5 bait operation !!!! :insanity: Will someone please do a drugs raid on that site.

Epictetus

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Pat Brown is very obsessed with Kate
PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB 16m16 minutes ago
More
My book "Ten Cases....Madeleine #McCann" is now on #Amazon UK just a few books down from Kate's. #FREE thru Sunday! https://www.amazon.co.uk/MISSING-MURDER ... ine+mccann
:s_crazy

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Sorry, posted this on the wrong thread. Plotting to remove negative reviews of Pat Brown's books.

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:32 pm

What hypocrites they all are after the way they trolled Looking for Madeleine by Swan and Summer's. They belly ache about free speech often enough but try to silence any who refuse to sing from their ridiculous and sick fantasies.
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:10 pm

yikes....bloody mad hypocrites. :insanity:

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:27 am

Good god, such hypocrites they were all over the Summer and Swan reviews like a contagious rash. :insanity:

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:28 am

:rofl-1: :rofl-1: Oh good god.....I know we suspect that the trolls have a few loose screws but seriously........They will be calling for Inspector Morse soon.

Andrea maria preston

@Andreamariapre2

I have watched too many detective stories to know that contradictions in statements are a red flag #McCann

Hael

Post by Hael » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:15 pm

catkins wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:28 am
:rofl-1: :rofl-1: Oh good god.....I know we suspect that the trolls have a few loose screws but seriously........They will be calling for Inspector Morse soon.

Andrea maria preston

@Andreamariapre2

I have watched too many detective stories to know that contradictions in statements are a red flag #McCann

Says it all! :s_crazy
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 pm

Hael wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:15 pm
catkins wrote:

Andrea maria preston

@Andreamariapre2

She might have cut the sentence short after the 7th word.

Hael

Post by Hael » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 pm
Hael wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:15 pm
catkins wrote:

Andrea maria preston

@Andreamariapre2

She might have cut the sentence short after the 7th word.
:s_yes
:s_laughat
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun