CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Rob1

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORISTS = NARCISSISTS..

Post by Rob1 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:30 am

Sheridan Lesley Adams is remembering someone very special.
1 hr
Hi folks, I just watched that entire documentary about the missing child Mary Boyle which was mentioned by an earlier poster . It was incredibly sad and it to seemed to have had political interference in the investigation .
However it seems there is a mechanism that we as a group could pursue on behalf of Madeleine McCann if I have understood correctly .
Because the parents have not been investigated properly ,we ,as a group could take a case to the human rights commission on behalf of Madeleine to complain that her legal right to justice has not been achieved
. I would urge others to watch the documentary and consider this action. I live in New Zealand and shed tears for Madeleine every time I read more about the lack of progress made. It is clear to me that the parents need to be properly investigated and that any enquiry must be taken right back to the beginning and not from a point of an alleged abductor. No evidence in my view has been presented to support the theory that Madeleine was abducted. In my view the evidence points to Madeleine`s parents being involved with or having knowledge of what really has happened to their daughter. I am stating that this is my opinion only and that GM himself has stated that he does not mind if anyone purports a theory as to what has happened to Madeleine .
What do others think , an action collectively to the human rights commission seems to me better than debating it all here when at least it could draw world wide attention
and there may be an opportunity for Madeleine to finally get the justice she deserves and perhaps the perpetrators of this terrible crime brought to account.
More effect of Colin Sutton.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Carana wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:40 am
Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:08 pm
Scientists know that the skeletal remains found in Aruba are 'caucasion' and 'European descent'. I think this means they find a skull or part of a skull as this would most commonly be associated with determination of ancestry.
Possibly, but not necessarily, I wouldn't have thought. If the forensic bods were able to extract DNA from the remains, that would provide a guide as well.
DNA is the best tool, but the DNA testing is not yet complete and yet they are stating the remains are 'European', so this must have been determined from skull or skull fragments. Bone determination of ancestry is not especially accurate, but sometimes it can be helpful.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:04 am

Is this true?
Charley HK the reason the McCanns signed their rights away is because it is police policy to not share certain info with the parents of a 'missing child' (or any type of case) so the 'parents' signed their rights away as parents to ensure they could read what the police knew about the case 😡
Like · 1 · 17 mins

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:04 am
Is this true?
Charley HK the reason the McCanns signed their rights away is because it is police policy to not share certain info with the parents of a 'missing child' (or any type of case) so the 'parents' signed their rights away as parents to ensure they could read what the police knew about the case 😡
Like · 1 · 17 mins
It's from a multi ID'd so chances of it being accurate are very very slim.

If it's the Ward Of Court she is on about that was applied for to safeguard Madeleine if and when she was found.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Carana

Post by Carana » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Is this true?
Like · 1 · 17 mins
What on earth does this person mean by "signing away their rights as parents"?

Hmmm. A bit of a mish-mash there, methinks.

https://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpre ... -of-court/
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Carana

Post by Carana » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:41 pm

catkins wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:05 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Is this true?
Like · 1 · 17 mins

If it's the Ward Of Court she is on about that was applied for to safeguard Madeleine if and when she was found.
Yep, and to facilitate any legal procedures to help find her.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Carana wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:41 pm
catkins wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:05 pm
Rob1 wrote:
Is this true?
Like · 1 · 17 mins

Yep, and to facilitate any legal procedures to help find her.
They just repeat their "lead trolls" lies and myths Carana.....they will not have read the facts re being made a WOC.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p