Katie Hopkins threat/promise!

scoobydoo

Re: Katie Hopkins threat/promise!

Post by scoobydoo » Fri May 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Well it's not quite like running around a mosque in a bacon thong, but my point is pretty much proven.

sidmouth

Post by sidmouth » Fri May 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Anyone got a sausage....nice large one that would bring tears to her eyes would do :s_biggrin

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri May 06, 2016 8:24 pm

Oh please.......what a thought..... :sick:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Sat May 07, 2016 8:28 am

Vee8 wrote:Preferably one laced with chilli!

:s_biggrin
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Carana

Post by Carana » Sun May 08, 2016 7:16 am

Piers Morgan Verified account
‏@piersmorgan

Thoughts with that poor sausage at this horrendous time.
@KTHopkins #sadiqkhan #promise

"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Merrymo

Post by Merrymo » Sun May 08, 2016 8:06 am

Carana wrote:Piers Morgan Verified account
‏@piersmorgan

Thoughts with that poor sausage at this horrendous time.
@KTHopkins #sadiqkhan #promise

:snig:

Perfect.

Gobilina

Post by Gobilina » Sun May 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Found this.... :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_biggrin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun May 08, 2016 7:40 pm

:snig:
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sun May 08, 2016 9:11 pm

:s_dunno
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Hael

Post by Hael » Wed May 18, 2016 11:56 am

Still catching up on posts. Has she done her lap of shame?
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed May 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Not then anyone has noticed... :mrgreen:

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Sun May 22, 2016 5:19 pm

I see Katie Hopkins has decided that Sharon Osbourne said the McCanns were neglectful when in fact she said no such thing.

Katie Hopkins should stick to shoving sausages up her backside, it's a shame for the sausage but she might actually gave found her talent there.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sun May 22, 2016 5:51 pm

This is all public bullying of K+G Mccann and it is disgraceful that it continues for 9 years after the incident.
It is time for decent people to stand together and say 'ENOUGH'.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun May 22, 2016 6:57 pm

scoobydoo wrote:I see Katie Hopkins has decided that Sharon Osbourne said the McCanns were neglectful when in fact she said no such thing.

Katie Hopkins should stick to shoving sausages up her backside, it's a shame for the sausage but she might actually gave found her talent there.

She's a coat tail hanger on.....anything to get a mention.

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Sun May 22, 2016 7:27 pm

Rob1 wrote:This is all public bullying of K+G Mccann and it is disgraceful that it continues for 9 years after the incident.
It is time for decent people to stand together and say 'ENOUGH'.
Yes but then the delicate little petals that are the antis will be shrieking that they are too mentally fragile to take any criticism.

Hawk

Post by Hawk » Mon May 23, 2016 9:19 am

Hopkins is another attention junkie. I was going to say arsehole, but we don't need reminded of that. :sick:

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:17 pm

Well said Saira Khan

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... te-7790774
I’ve met the off-duty Katie Hopkins and it pains me to say that I found her funny, self-deprecating and interesting, so I know there are two Katie Hopkins.

I understand her need to earn a living, but not at the cost of hurting others and spouting hateful opinions.

It makes it worse to know that, away from the pen, she’s an alright kind of person.

That means she’s saying these statements just to cause offence. God knows how she sleeps at night.
"What have you achieved? I would rather be dirt poor than do what you are degrading yourself to."

I have turned down many opportunities to say things I don’t believe in that are clearly aimed to cause offence, but my soul is not for sale.

Sadly, with your version of celebrity, Katie, yours is.
Ironically, it wasn’t her opinions that broke me, it was her lack of intellectual rigour.

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 pm

Saira Khan echoes what we have said about attention seeker Hopkins.

Carana

Post by Carana » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:38 pm

Methinks she may be turning out to be quite expensive...

Columnist Katie Hopkins has apologised to a Muslim family she accused of being extremists after they were refused entry to the US for a Disneyland trip.

Mail Online, which published her claim, also paid £150,000 in libel damages to the Mahmood family.

Hopkins wrongly said the family had links to al-Qaeda in two articles published in December 2015.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38367563
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:00 pm

Stella Creasy MP, who represents the family's Walthamstow constituency, accused Hopkins of "tucking away" her apology, which she published on Twitter at 02:00 GMT.

OOPS.....she failed then....

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Mahmood family were represented by Carter Ruck.
:mrgreen:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:28 pm

Anyone who employs her will need a huge bank balance :s_biggrin
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Oh dear, Hopkins might not really lurve the antis, her lawyer is arguing that everyone does she is a controversy professional and comments on twitter change the credibility because it's not where you go to make well reasoned arguements.

It's hilarious to see her lawyers excuses are basically it's Katie Hopkins no one takes her seriously, it's twitter it's not real, the victim defended herself, the victim swears, the victim doesn't like Katie Hopkins, the victim wanted to sue. Er Twitter is a real publication, so what if that's how Hopkins behaves, so what if Monroe swears, so what if she hates Hopkins and wanted to sue her, and yes victims can stand up to bullies. Hopkins gets away with it because litigation is stressful and expensive. The McCanns and lots of others could have the daily mail paying out tens of thousands in compensation and legal costs every week, and the same with Hopkins directly that's to twitter. It's just few want the stress.

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:22 pm

scoobydoo wrote:Oh dear, Hopkins might not really lurve the antis, her lawyer is arguing that everyone does she is a controversy professional and comments on twitter change the credibility because it's not where you go to make well reasoned arguements.

It's hilarious to see her lawyers excuses are basically it's Katie Hopkins no one takes her seriously, it's twitter it's not real, the victim defended herself, the victim swears, the victim doesn't like Katie Hopkins, the victim wanted to sue. Er Twitter is a real publication, so what if that's how Hopkins behaves, so what if Monroe swears, so what if she hates Hopkins and wanted to sue her, and yes victims can stand up to bullies. Hopkins gets away with it because litigation is stressful and expensive. The McCanns and lots of others could have the daily mail paying out tens of thousands in compensation and legal costs every week, and the same with Hopkins directly that's to twitter. It's just few want the stress.
Hopkins going on about cuddle cat really angers me. Washing a cuddly toy is normal, but Hopkins and the antis have decided that if a child is missing the normal thing to do is to memorialize everything they owned as if they were dead. Apparently if Kate McCann acted like that the antis would believe that Kate believed her child was abducted. Kate was the mother of a missing child who believed any day her child would be returned, that's how she got through. She held on to the toy for comfort and when it got covered in lotion she put it in the wash as normal. Nothing odd. Hopkins and the antis are trying to frame it as odd as they can use that to imply that Kate washed it to trick the dogs. It's rubbish, and Hopkins and the daily mail is sailing close to the wind. It's not an accusation that means anything to the population as a whole but anyone who has spent any time in the anti or "pro" forums knows it is a way to imply Kate is guilty. Because Hopkins tweets to trolls about the McCanns she is well aware of this, and the McCanns if they wanted to sue her or the daily mail would have a good case. That is one problem lawyers have, they are not aware of the specific details of the case so do not realise the thing about cuddle cat is not just an opinion about Kate's general behaviour.

It's still a foul way to behave towards a mother who to all intents and purposes bereaved. Getting articles about whether or not you think a mother has acted in the correct way upon the loss of her child is evil.

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:02 pm

OOPS.....couldn't happen to a nicer person....

Sky News Newsdesk @SkyNewsBreak
52m
Writer Jack Monroe has won £24,000 damages in a High Court libel action against columnist Katie Hopkins