BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by catkins » Tue May 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Have to say this nails it....

What's it all about Colin?
Colin Sutton, former Metropolitan Police DCI has been spreading his 'expert' commentary about various media outlets on the subject of Madeleine McCann. When asked why he had waited ten years to speak out, he replied


“
Motivation is the truth; nobody agreed to use my story before & so I was reluctant to put it out on my own & be labelled another crank/troll


Hmm. Unfortunately, what is proving almost as big a mystery as to what happened to Madeleine McCann is what precisely is Colin Sutton's 'story'.

So far, he has given several contradictory accounts of what might have happened to the missing three year old although he claims that several of these were inaccurately represented by media. He then appeared on the Sky anniversary documentary and related a tale of a mysterious, late-night telephone call from a senior officer which warned him off leading the Met review of the McCann case because he wouldn't be able to carry out the investigation as he would like. When asked what he thought this meant, Sutton replied that he took it to mean that the McCanns were off-limits. In keeping with his other claims of misrepresentation, he later wrote a blog article clarifying what he said on Sky and admitted that the supposed senior officer never actually elaborated on what he or she meant by the investigation having restrictions and that he hadn't asked. In fact, the entire message of his blog article is "I know absolutely nothing". He even admits that he isn't that familiar with the case.

Sutton says he will never divulge the identity of this officer, so his tale of mysterious night time warnings from nameless senior officers can never be corroborated. Indeed, he might as well have claimed to have had a vision in the shower because this telephone call seems to be the entirety of his 'story'. It's not hard to understand why he was concerned about being seen as a crank!

Another former DI who has opined about the case is Ian Horrocks. Unlike Sutton, Horrocks has been involved in commentary about the McCann case since the very early days of the case. He has studied the case files in detail and conveys a solid knowledge of the facts. Unlike Sutton, Horrocks has formed a sound opinion that the McCanns are completely innocent. When he gives his opinion, it is with full and eloquent justification and unlike Sutton, he has maintained a dignified distance from various social media cesspits inhabited by the wild-eyed conspiracy trolls who live and breathe the case to the exclusion of all else.

I know I am not alone in being mystified as to what exactly Colin Sutton's point is about the case. On the one hand he seems to be saying that he has no opinion one way or the other because he doesn't know much if anything about the case. But on the other, he is acting like some kind of closet conspiracy theorist, suggesting that Operation Grange was flawed from the start because its remit was to focus away from the McCanns. Really? And pray tell us, why would the British police spend all these millions of pounds over six years on an investigation that excluded the two people who statistically, are the most likely suspects in their daughter's mysterious disappearance? Is that how the Met works in other cases? has he even considered the feasibility that the limitations which were likely to hamper the investigation were to do with the fact that this is a Portuguese case and a highly sensitive one politically?

Colin Sutton is proving somewhat slippery over requests for him to explain himself further and his stance on whether he knows something or doesn't know anything continues to chop and change with the weather. He clearly doesn't like criticism about the ridiculously mixed messages he has been sending out.

Ironically, it is a member of one of the anti-McCann conspiracy forums who summed it up best for me in requesting that Mr Sutton either put up or shut up with regard to the McCann case. Apart from exciting the less intelligent conspiracy trolls who now regard him as their God, at the very least, his former colleagues deserve exoneration from his slur.

D.F.

NOBA
Sutton retired in January 2011 - four months before Theresa May announced a government funded review of all the evidence in the McCann case (named Operation Grange). By the time this review was upgraded to an investigation, Colin Sutton had been retired for two years or more. Despite headlines claiming that he had 'rejected' the post of lead investigator of Operation Grange because of its shady remit, Sutton has now admitted that he was never offered the role.

Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by catkins » Tue May 16, 2017 3:57 pm

Many of my thoughts too......and it is also a bit disrespectful to serving officers imo.

Does Mr.Sutton really believe that the Portuguese and Operation Grange Met officers didn't look at the McCanns as "closest first"?

Has he disregarded the fact that the McCanns were questioned for hours upon hours by the PJ and all....And not forgetting that Amaral decided even without meeting them, that they had something to do with Madeleine's disappearance? Does Sutton really believe that Operation Grange wouldn't have gone over their information?

My conclusion is that he hasn't read the Files and has been taken in by a few "Head Trolls".... :s_scratchhead
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
scoobydoo
Posts: 2142
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by scoobydoo » Tue May 16, 2017 4:17 pm

If the met had already decided it was a stranger abduction before they started the review then why spend two years reviewing evidence then request to carry out an actual investigation which is still ongoing several years later. Why not just say after the review that Madeleine was disposed of at sea by a now dead suspect and will not be ever found. Why spend years investigating if they are not actually investigating? What are they actually doing? Are the Portuguese in on it too then?

ETA and his story is nothing that the met had not announced on national prime time TV several times. He had no more of an inside scoop than my grandmother. It was a REVIEW of evidence gathered by evidence, during this REVIEW police could eliminate the McCanns based on their REVIEW of the evidence. once the REVIEW was finished they announced that they were going to open up an INVESTIGATION to INVESTIGATE leads discovered as a result of the REVIEW. exactly why would Sutton think being told that he could not carry out an investigation during a review was a sign of a conspiracy I cannot fathom.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by catkins » Tue May 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Exactly Scooby !
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by Rob1 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:50 pm

And we are to believe that the many police officers who worked on Operation Grange are complicit in the unprofessional investigation that limits who can and cannot be investigated?
I don't think so.
If Colin Sutton has reasons for believing K+G may be guilty of a crime, he should state his facts and show his evidence. Guesses and hints are not so impressive as that.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

honestbroker1
Posts: 7145
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:43 am

Sutton actually said (in his own spiel) that he would not wash up on any internet messageboard and I'm (just about) willing to give him benefit of the doubt that he hasn't.

But I do get the sense of a nose having been put out of joint, somewhere.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by catkins » Wed May 17, 2017 10:16 am

honestbroker1 wrote:Sutton actually said (in his own spiel) that he would not wash up on any internet messageboard and I'm (just about) willing to give him benefit of the doubt that he hasn't.

But I do get the sense of a nose having been put out of joint, somewhere.

Hmm not sure about that HB....he's already on one of the worst Forums re Madeleine and her family.

He's also on Twitter......I have no idea whether he is on Facebook or not........so much for keeping his head down.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

honestbroker1
Posts: 7145
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:54 am

catkins wrote:
honestbroker1 wrote:Sutton actually said (in his own spiel) that he would not wash up on any internet messageboard and I'm (just about) willing to give him benefit of the doubt that he hasn't.

But I do get the sense of a nose having been put out of joint, somewhere.

Hmm not sure about that HB....he's already on one of the worst Forums re Madeleine and her family.

He's also on Twitter......I have no idea whether he is on Facebook or not........so much for keeping his head down.
How do you know that whoever has washed up at Haverns is Colin Sutton and not just a clone?

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by catkins » Wed May 17, 2017 12:30 pm

I don't and don't read Haverns much.....others seem to think it is him...
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal
Posts: 10523
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by sal » Wed May 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Lord Spencer‏ @lordspencer
wow, a reply, thankyou sir - there are still many q for you on CMOMM forum (Jill Haverns one) / interesting - and thx


Colin Sutton‏
@colinsutton
Replying to @lordspencer
Many as no doubt - but last time I looked a good deal of abuse too. Sorry but I only do reasonable discussion with reasonable people.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by catkins » Wed May 17, 2017 4:01 pm

:s_thumbsup Thanks Sal.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
scoobydoo
Posts: 2142
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by scoobydoo » Wed May 17, 2017 4:54 pm

I dont think he got the reaction he was expecting. I think he thought his "revelation" would be treated as a big deal, headline news etc. I dont think he expected people to point out the fact he retired before the review, let alone the investigation, even started, or that people would ask him specifically if he was warned away from the mccanns, nor that it would be pointed out that the met had already announced the mccanns were eliminated based on the review, nor that the met would repeat this on the same show where he makes his "revelation". His reply to the tweet about the webmaster of the facebook page supporting Madeleine questioning his motives was incredibly immature and lacked any credibility. It would be very difficult to justify his "look at ma face, do i look bovvvvvvvered" tweet in the national media wouldn't it? But it fits in with sulking like an immature teenager because they did not get the response they wanted.

All in all, his big revelation fell flat, was a complete damp squib and no one made a big deal out of it aside from tin foil hat wearing cranks for the simple reason he did not actual reveal anything that had not been revealed ages previously by the met themselves. Instead of prime time interviews he ended up the hero of cranks, avoiding their forums now but still responding to them on twitter whilst someone who pointed out that the official find Madeleine webmaster had concerns about his motives got a immature tweet asking them to look at his face, was he bovvvvvvvered! He has come out of it looking like a fool. The "am I bovvvvvvered" tweet will come back to bite him on the behind, it just looks so bad.

User avatar
Rob1
Posts: 2857
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 am

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by Rob1 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:06 pm

He follows the @McCanncasetweet on Twitter. It is an account which only tweets and re-tweets abuse about k&g. Only trolls follow that account.
He has also 'liked' anti-mccann comments on social media. I agree with the poster who thinks he is a 'closet' anti. He should be honest and accept the affect this has on his credibility.
But frightening that this kind of person was a senior policeman. Too many former policemen demonstrating unprofessional behavior. K&g need good people searching for Madeleine and not creating more suffering for their family. If someone admits that they 'don't know' then they should not add cruel speculation. Especially a policeman. People need to trust the police.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

User avatar
Winter
Posts: 2863
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by Winter » Wed May 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Rob1 wrote:He follows the @McCanncasetweet on Twitter. It is an account which only tweets and re-tweets abuse about k&g. Only trolls follow that account.
He has also 'liked' anti-mccann comments on social media. I agree with the poster who thinks he is a 'closet' anti. He should be honest and accept the affect this has on his credibility.
But frightening that this kind of person was a senior policeman. Too many former policemen demonstrating unprofessional behavior. K&g need good people searching for Madeleine and not creating more suffering for their family. If someone admits that they 'don't know' then they should not add cruel speculation. Especially a policeman. People need to trust the police.
:s_thumbsup
"there is a big difference between a few sordid insults, and publicly accusing someone of committing a serious crime - which is a crime in itself" AnnaEsse (Oh the irony!)

honestbroker1
Posts: 7145
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed May 17, 2017 6:22 pm

And yet he has a not undistinguished record in crime-resolution, Levi Bellfield (for example):

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/ ... lin-sutton

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by catkins » Wed May 17, 2017 6:33 pm

scoobydoo wrote:I dont think he got the reaction he was expecting. I think he thought his "revelation" would be treated as a big deal, headline news etc. I dont think he expected people to point out the fact he retired before the review, let alone the investigation, even started, or that people would ask him specifically if he was warned away from the mccanns, nor that it would be pointed out that the met had already announced the mccanns were eliminated based on the review, nor that the met would repeat this on the same show where he makes his "revelation". His reply to the tweet about the webmaster of the facebook page supporting Madeleine questioning his motives was incredibly immature and lacked any credibility. It would be very difficult to justify his "look at ma face, do i look bovvvvvvvered" tweet in the national media wouldn't it? But it fits in with sulking like an immature teenager because they did not get the response they wanted.

All in all, his big revelation fell flat, was a complete damp squib and no one made a big deal out of it aside from tin foil hat wearing cranks for the simple reason he did not actual reveal anything that had not been revealed ages previously by the met themselves. Instead of prime time interviews he ended up the hero of cranks, avoiding their forums now but still responding to them on twitter whilst someone who pointed out that the official find Madeleine webmaster had concerns about his motives got a immature tweet asking them to look at his face, was he bovvvvvvvered! He has come out of it looking like a fool. The "am I bovvvvvvered" tweet will come back to bite him on the behind, it just looks so bad.

Totally agree Scooby.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by catkins » Wed May 17, 2017 6:36 pm

Rob1 wrote:He follows the @McCanncasetweet on Twitter. It is an account which only tweets and re-tweets abuse about k&g. Only trolls follow that account.
He has also 'liked' anti-mccann comments on social media. I agree with the poster who thinks he is a 'closet' anti. He should be honest and accept the affect this has on his credibility.
But frightening that this kind of person was a senior policeman. Too many former policemen demonstrating unprofessional behavior. K&g need good people searching for Madeleine and not creating more suffering for their family. If someone admits that they 'don't know' then they should not add cruel speculation. Especially a policeman. People need to trust the police.

Rather odd behaviour I agree......the public might get to know his name which otherwise no one has heard of him.......but can't see this current behaviour enhancing his reputation.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

honestbroker1
Posts: 7145
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed May 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Rob1 wrote:He follows the @McCanncasetweet on Twitter. It is an account which only tweets and re-tweets abuse about k&g. Only trolls follow that account.
He has also 'liked' anti-mccann comments on social media. I agree with the poster who thinks he is a 'closet' anti. He should be honest and accept the affect this has on his credibility.
But frightening that this kind of person was a senior policeman. Too many former policemen demonstrating unprofessional behavior. K&g need good people searching for Madeleine and not creating more suffering for their family. If someone admits that they 'don't know' then they should not add cruel speculation. Especially a policeman. People need to trust the police.
If it is, indeed, him who has washed up at Haverns, then I wouldn't say that was particularly 'closet' .....

sal
Posts: 10523
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by sal » Fri May 19, 2017 9:25 am

SilverLining‏ @Ev3ryCloud 13h
More
Madeleine #McCann https://youtu.be/-GKCa-8UsW0 via @YouTube #McCann
Search 2014 with Colin Sutton.


SilverLining‏ @Ev3ryCloud 13h
More
@colinsutton How come you were in PDL 2014 for dig for Madeleine #McCann Thought you only involved past few months for interviews/skydocu?


Colin Sutton‏
@colinsutton


Replying to @Ev3ryCloud @YouTube
I was working with ITV news, on procedures and what was happening there and then, not discussing 2007.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by catkins » Fri May 19, 2017 11:07 am

Hmmmm Thanks Sal

Sutton "I'm sure the police have a very good reason for doing what they're doing here"...........
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal
Posts: 10523
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by sal » Fri May 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Dec 2016

Retired Yard detective Colin Sutton said the extra money for the last line of inquiry means “there must be something worthwhile”.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 30779
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by catkins » Fri May 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Maybe he is unwell....... :s_dunno
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal
Posts: 10523
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by sal » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Teddy‏ @TeddyShepherd 23h
More
Replying to @abuseofpower
What's the score with you these days Jill, have you become a cop hag? #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 23h
More
I'm trying to get cops to look at the #McCann case.
1 reply . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like
Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns 23h
More
Rubbish! You allowed @colinsutton to be treated appallingly on your forum, and misquoted him recently in an attempt to smear him. #McCann
2 replies . 1 retweet 4 likes
Reply 2 Retweet 1
Like 4
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 23h
More
He joined the forum under false pretences. If he really wanted justice for Maddie he'd submit a Misconduct complaint. #mccann
2 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 2 Retweet
Like
Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns 23h
More
It's the same whenever anybody new speaks up. Your small lynch mob attack, accuse, harass, stalk, and the inevitable happens. #McCann
2 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 2 Retweet
Like
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 23h
More
If @colinsutton had a case for Misconduct in Public Office he'd have done it 7 yrs ago for Maddie, not some paid newspaper article. #mccann
2 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 2 Retweet
Like
Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns 22h
More
Colin confirmed what many suspected, and brought valuable info and insight to the table, yet he was/still is treated like the enemy. #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 1
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 22h
More
No, I asked him to help me put together a Misconduct in Public Office complaint and he was silent. I begged him to be a hero for M #mccann
1 reply . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like
Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns 22h
More
What did your head admin do Jill? He bullied, he attacked, and he tried to intimidate a perfectly reasoned, and articulate member. #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 2
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 22h
More
He was challenged and he ran away #mccann
1 reply . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like
Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns 22h
More
Utter moonshine! He was attacked, accused, and treated appallingly. #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 2
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 22h
More
He couldn't defend himself from questions #mccann
1 reply . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like
Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns 22h
More
Defend?? So you admit he was attacked? #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 22h
More
He was asked questions and he ran away. As I said, what's stopping him now from doing what he supposedly set out to do? Nothing. #mccann
1 reply . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like
Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns 22h
More
He didn't run away, he answered in a reasoned manner, whilst under a measured attack from Bennett. Would you stick around? #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 22h
More
He was a copper for goodness sake - he should be able to give as good as he gets #mccann
2 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 2 Retweet
Like
Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns 22h
More
Pathetic. Bennett saw CS might have some solid information, and silenced him as quickly as possible. It's as clear as glass to most. #McCann
2 replies . 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 2 Retweet
Like 1
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 22h
More
That's not true at all. But that's what you want everyone to think because you've got a vendetta against TB - and me. #mccann
2 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 2 Retweet
Like
Bugsy‏ @TheBunnyReturns 22h
More
You confuse a vendetta, with finally seeing enough of Bennett's agenda. I'm not the only one by a long chalk. #McCann
1 reply . 0 retweets 3 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 3
Get 'em Gonçalo‏ @abuseofpower 22h
More
Go for it Ben. You always like a good fight, even when it wasn't even your conversation. Opportunist. #mccann
1 reply . 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like
Viv‏ @anotherviv 19h
More
If u think you own a conversation Twitter wrong place to have it As for Colin Sutton, his record speaks for itself, does Bennett's? #McCann
1 reply . 1 retweet 4 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 1
Like 4

Colin Sutton‏
@colinsutton
Follow
More
Replying to @anotherviv @abuseofpower and 2 others
All that has silenced me, temporarily, is pressure of work on other things. I'll get round to it but need to have the time to do it justice

User avatar
scoobydoo
Posts: 2142
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by scoobydoo » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:50 pm

He is going to make a complaint of misconduct against operation grange based on the fact he was told that if he took the non-investigative review on he would not be able to investigate what he wanted (hardly shocking for a review) and that the met were able to eliminate people based on evidence provided to them by Portuguese police? Where exactly is the misconduct?

sal
Posts: 10523
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: BLOG POST REGARDING Mr.Sutton.

Post by sal » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Pedro do Carmo
Obviously, I will not answer that question. But what I can say, just as I did back in 2011 and 2013, is that Maddie's parents are not suspects. That statement remains: the parents are not suspects. Period.

Post Reply