German prisoner identified as suspect

Post Reply
sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:58 pm

Sandra Felgueiras
8 hrs · Shared with Public
To all those who vibrate with the Madeleine case and care about the mysterious disappearances of children in Portugal, and not least, such as those of Rui Pedro and, who knows, Joana's:
Investigating truth entails humility. Opening of spirit.
Failure recognition.
Gonçalo Amaral's thesis on the Madeleine case had irreparable flaws, and therefore, just for that reason, it was not even turned into public accusation. But then came public pressure. The books. The theses. Sell the story. And the desire to crucify parents prompted many people to want to believe a thesis even when the inconsistencies were too many and condemned the case to absolute failure.
I've been investigating the Madeleine case for 13 years.
No prejudice. Don't even sweat it.
Interviewed the McCanns several times.
Was I the one who asked how they justified the smell of corpse in the apartment and car and the blood detected by English dogs?
Yes it was me.
How it's public.
I read all the files. All the reports. And all these years I've heard the biggest nonsense about what I've seen happening with my own eyes.
I saw, unbelieving, how easy it is to proliferate lies only in order to justify the thesis of a remote inspector for saying in public what he could never prove in justice.
But in public, we can only speak what we can prove. And this is valid for everyone.
Forget the bench trainers. The bitaites of those who know nothing. Read it! Look at this! But open minded.
I've never seen a suspect like Bruckner: with so many signs that put him in the crime scene at the time of crime with a past that allows us to guess, but not prove, what he might have done.
Not the perfect suspect.
He's a pedophile and walked 22 years between us.
In the same years Rui Pedro, Joana and Madeleine disappeared.
Bruckner is not a pedophile because there are complaints.
He's a pedophile convicted and extradited to serve time in Germany.
Has he committed this crime? Will it be associated with others? We don't know We don't know yet. But it's our obligation to find out.
To all who prefer to believe in what they always believed without knowing why, or simply because they didn't like Mccan and blame them for leaving their children alone, I beg you: get rid of prejudice.
The McCanns are guilty, yes. They will always live with the fault of neglect. But more we can't say. Not with the evidence we have.
And now, my dear ones, it's not just about Madeleine anymore.
It's about our children's safety. And we know who's in the middle of us!
This new track can help us discover many inconvenient truths that have been hidden for decades in our apparent safe Portugal.
Hence the public interest of this investigation.
The discovery of truth should never tire us out. It should unfriend us. And lead us to deeper knowledge.
I don't know all about Bruckner. I don't even have evidence to charge Madeleine's murder as the German Police guarantee to have, without doubt.
But I investigated his course. And everything he did, even Portuguese children, deserves to be reported.
The German police just want to close one more case.
I want to know more about my country.
I write so that the arsonist voices of those who don't know me, but see in me only the face of a case, realize that in me, there is only one goal: to discover the truth. Whatever she is!
· ·
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17626
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:22 pm

:s_thumbsup

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31746
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:55 am

Thanks Sal for bringing us the news :kiss-s:
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Sandra Felgueiras attacks Gonçalo Amaral, talks about the McCanns and says the evidence against a new suspect is the strongest to date
In a publication, the journalist who investigates the Maddie case from the first day leaves criticism to the ex-Judicial Police inspector Gonçalo Amaral, talks about Christian Brückner's unproven theses and about his only objective: "Finding out the truth".
Sandra Felgueiras attacks Gonçalo Amaral, talks about the McCanns and says the evidence against a new suspect is the strongest to date
Sandra Felgueiras / Facebook

The case of the disappearance of Madeleine Mccann - which has marked the press in recent years and more recently since the name Christian Brückner was associated with a new clue - was the subject of a Facebook post by RTP investigative journalist Sandra Felgueiras, who leads the " Sexta às 9 " team, a program that addresses some of the most controversial cases in Portuguese society.

The journalist, who has been investigating Madeleine's case for 13 years, and has interviewed the McCanns on several occasions, is disgusted about the way the issue has been dealt with , in particular about allegations that are made without evidence, arguing that " in public, we can only speak what we can prove. And this is valid for everyone, "he says, referring to the lies he saw spread" only in order to justify the thesis of a retired inspector for having said in public what he never managed to prove in court ".

The inspector in question is Gonçalo Amaral whose thesis, he says, "had irreparable flaws, and for that reason, just for that reason, it was not even transformed into a public prosecution". Former Judicial Police Inspector Gonçalo Amaral investigated the disappearances of Joana and Maddie, in which case he blamed the blame on his parents, despite never having obtained hard evidence to support the charges.

"I know it was him." Friend of the kidnapping suspect Maddie has no doubts about his involvement
"I know it was him." Friend of the kidnapping suspect Maddie has no doubts about his involvement
See article
The thesis ended up turning into a salable story, which was translated into books, as a result of public pressure. "The desire to crucify the parents impelled many people to want to believe a thesis even when the incongruities were too many and condemned the case to absolute failure" , says Sandra Felgueiras in the publication.

Throughout it, the journalist defends the proven truth and also analyzes what is known about the current suspect in the Meddie case: Christian Brückner. "I have never seen a suspect like Bruckner: with so much evidence to put him at the scene of the crime at the time of the crime with a past that allows us to guess, but not prove, what he may have done."

Given these clues that point to Brückner's involvement in the case of Madeleine Mccann, the investigative journalist asks: "To all who prefer to believe what they have always believed without knowing why, or simply because they did not like the Mccan and blame them for having leaving the children alone, I beg you: get rid of prejudices ".

https://magg.sapo.pt/atualidade/artigos ... s-ate-hoje
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8216
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:37 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:01 pm
Sandra Felgueiras attacks Gonçalo Amaral, talks about the McCanns and says the evidence against a new suspect is the strongest to date
In a publication, the journalist who investigates the Maddie case from the first day leaves criticism to the ex-Judicial Police inspector Gonçalo Amaral, talks about Christian Brückner's unproven theses and about his only objective: "Finding out the truth".
Sandra Felgueiras attacks Gonçalo Amaral, talks about the McCanns and says the evidence against a new suspect is the strongest to date
Sandra Felgueiras / Facebook

The case of the disappearance of Madeleine Mccann - which has marked the press in recent years and more recently since the name Christian Brückner was associated with a new clue - was the subject of a Facebook post by RTP investigative journalist Sandra Felgueiras, who leads the " Sexta às 9 " team, a program that addresses some of the most controversial cases in Portuguese society.

The journalist, who has been investigating Madeleine's case for 13 years, and has interviewed the McCanns on several occasions, is disgusted about the way the issue has been dealt with , in particular about allegations that are made without evidence, arguing that " in public, we can only speak what we can prove. And this is valid for everyone, "he says, referring to the lies he saw spread" only in order to justify the thesis of a retired inspector for having said in public what he never managed to prove in court ".

The inspector in question is Gonçalo Amaral whose thesis, he says, "had irreparable flaws, and for that reason, just for that reason, it was not even transformed into a public prosecution". Former Judicial Police Inspector Gonçalo Amaral investigated the disappearances of Joana and Maddie, in which case he blamed the blame on his parents, despite never having obtained hard evidence to support the charges.

"I know it was him." Friend of the kidnapping suspect Maddie has no doubts about his involvement
"I know it was him." Friend of the kidnapping suspect Maddie has no doubts about his involvement
See article
The thesis ended up turning into a salable story, which was translated into books, as a result of public pressure. "The desire to crucify the parents impelled many people to want to believe a thesis even when the incongruities were too many and condemned the case to absolute failure" , says Sandra Felgueiras in the publication.

Throughout it, the journalist defends the proven truth and also analyzes what is known about the current suspect in the Meddie case: Christian Brückner. "I have never seen a suspect like Bruckner: with so much evidence to put him at the scene of the crime at the time of the crime with a past that allows us to guess, but not prove, what he may have done."

Given these clues that point to Brückner's involvement in the case of Madeleine Mccann, the investigative journalist asks: "To all who prefer to believe what they have always believed without knowing why, or simply because they did not like the Mccan and blame them for having leaving the children alone, I beg you: get rid of prejudices ".

https://magg.sapo.pt/atualidade/artigos ... s-ate-hoje
Given these clues that point to Brückner's involvement in the case of Madeleine Mccann, the investigative journalist asks: "To all who prefer to believe what they have always believed without knowing why, or simply because they did not like the Mccan and blame them for having leaving the children alone, I beg you: get rid of prejudices ".
Powerful stuff.

LOVE that final sentence and paragraph.

ETA: We needn't be too prickly and precious around discussion of Bruckner for a number of reasons.

First, we don't have to worry that adverse publicity might prejudice a trial since I understand, in Germany, trials are conducted by judges without juries who, alone, determine guilt or innocence. I'm sure that in Germany, just as for judges of a certain seniority in England, judges are considered to be of sufficient impartiality and rigorousness NOT to allow their judgements to be influenced by publicity surrounding cases they try.

And secondly, Bruckner has a tarnished reputation, irrespective of his involvement or non-involvement in events of Madeleine's disappearance.

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:21 pm

Despite some of her detractors she is determined to carry on.....
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:56 pm

Post from SF facebook page.....not everyone an Amaral groupie
Excellent Sandra The former inspector, Gonçalo Amaral, is mere shameful face of justice in Portugal. The said individual, in his absolute inability to resolve the case, he wanted, albeit unconsciously, to gain notoriety and money (preferably a lot) by finding an easy solution and publishing (against what he should) a book, which is the absolute most proof of your atrocious imbecility. Imagine that, despite the mistake made (leaving their children alone), a child may disappear from us and without any parental collaboration, they will be pointed out as conniving with the situation. It's terrible! It's a very big shame for Portugal and the Portuguese (not for Gonçalo Amaral, since the man has no shame in his face)! Joana's case, most likely, will be more of the same! It is necessary that this individual should be permanently removed from the media; how would their judgment be imposed in the appropriate forums. It is very clear that the German suspect will be connected with the case; this could be the case for Joana. All thought out, the said Gonçalo Amaral, did not fulfill the functions he was committed, tried to forge and direct evidence, despite the possibility of contributing to the conviction of innocent people, leaving it free to commit crimes a very dangerous man, precisely the German suspect investigated in the your country. I'm Portuguese, but I'm angry at the case and, of course, with the said Gonçalo Amaral
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31746
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:56 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:21 pm
Despite some of her detractors she is determined to carry on.....
I think she was really angry about being lied to about the DNA results or something by Amaral.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31746
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:58 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:56 pm
Post from SF facebook page.....not everyone an Amaral groupie
Excellent Sandra The former inspector, Gonçalo Amaral, is mere shameful face of justice in Portugal. The said individual, in his absolute inability to resolve the case, he wanted, albeit unconsciously, to gain notoriety and money (preferably a lot) by finding an easy solution and publishing (against what he should) a book, which is the absolute most proof of your atrocious imbecility. Imagine that, despite the mistake made (leaving their children alone), a child may disappear from us and without any parental collaboration, they will be pointed out as conniving with the situation. It's terrible! It's a very big shame for Portugal and the Portuguese (not for Gonçalo Amaral, since the man has no shame in his face)! Joana's case, most likely, will be more of the same! It is necessary that this individual should be permanently removed from the media; how would their judgment be imposed in the appropriate forums. It is very clear that the German suspect will be connected with the case; this could be the case for Joana. All thought out, the said Gonçalo Amaral, did not fulfill the functions he was committed, tried to forge and direct evidence, despite the possibility of contributing to the conviction of innocent people, leaving it free to commit crimes a very dangerous man, precisely the German suspect investigated in the your country. I'm Portuguese, but I'm angry at the case and, of course, with the said Gonçalo Amaral
Spot on.. :s_thumbsup
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:59 pm

catkins wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:56 pm
sal wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:21 pm
Despite some of her detractors she is determined to carry on.....
I think she was really angry about being lied to about the DNA results or something by Amaral.
carlos mentions again.
Carlos PinotaIt is important to mention what Gonçalo Amaral - former police inspector of the judicial police said in the NETFLIX documentary: ′′ I never informed Sandra Felgueiras about any details of the investigation ". Gonçalo Amaral lied with all his teeth when he made this statement in the Netflix documentary documentary and i don't understand why. I've attended dozens of calls from the former PJ inspector and I've answered it several times, when Sandra Felgueiras was busy and he himself gave me information about the investigation / process. 2
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:19 pm

BILD

A DAY BEFORE MADDIE'S DISAPPEARANCE
Christian B. threatened: "I will do something bad!"
Before Maddie's disappearance: Christian B .: "I'll do bad things!"
05.07.2020 - 10:43 a.m.
Maddie murder case: According to a Portuguese TV station, the suspect Christian B. is said to have made an uncanny suggestion on May 2, 2007 - just a day before the girl's disappearance!

With BILDplus you can read who he is supposed to have made this statement to and what role a German junkyard owner plays in relation to Christian B.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17626
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:18 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:19 pm
BILD

A DAY BEFORE MADDIE'S DISAPPEARANCE
Christian B. threatened: "I will do something bad!"
Before Maddie's disappearance: Christian B .: "I'll do bad things!"
05.07.2020 - 10:43 a.m.
Maddie murder case: According to a Portuguese TV station, the suspect Christian B. is said to have made an uncanny suggestion on May 2, 2007 - just a day before the girl's disappearance!

With BILDplus you can read who he is supposed to have made this statement to and what role a German junkyard owner plays in relation to Christian B.
There have been previous reports of that - him saying he had a really bad job to do. Of course some haters said that means he was hired by the Mccanns to dispose of Madeleine's body!

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:36 pm

The haters get more desperate with each passing year.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

scoobydoo
Posts: 2302
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by scoobydoo » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:22 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:50 pm

Thanks sal :s_thumbsup

He is falling for the charm that others have spoken about. Friendly chats of course he's going to put on an act of being a nice friendly man. The idiot. He is an evil rapist and p.a.e.dophile. Has the man read what he wrote on the dark web? Has he spoken to him about that? Maybe the nice friendly man would change into the monster he is then. :insanity:
He's a defense lawyer and a good one, I doubt he could fall for anything go be honest. But if his client pleads not guilty he will defend him to the hilt regardless of what he personally thinks he did. And a part of that will be presenting him as a nice guy.

scoobydoo
Posts: 2302
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by scoobydoo » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:30 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:01 pm
A horrible conclusion for Kate, Gerry and Madeleine's extended family seems increasingly more likely.
I'm not sure it could be any worse could it. I don't know why the deviant lot think people just want the McCann's to be innocent. Honestly, I would much much rather the truth turned out to be that madeleine had been accidentally overdosed on some mysterious sleeping tablet and died in her sleep and then buried somewhere her parents decided on. But it didn't happen and this absolute horror we are know hearing about is more than likely what actually happened and its magnitudes worse. I will never understand how a grown man can get pleasure from hurting a tiny child.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31746
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:23 am

sal wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:59 pm
catkins wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:56 pm
sal wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:21 pm
Despite some of her detractors she is determined to carry on.....
I think she was really angry about being lied to about the DNA results or something by Amaral.
carlos mentions again.
Carlos PinotaIt is important to mention what Gonçalo Amaral - former police inspector of the judicial police said in the NETFLIX documentary: ′′ I never informed Sandra Felgueiras about any details of the investigation ". Gonçalo Amaral lied with all his teeth when he made this statement in the Netflix documentary documentary and i don't understand why. I've attended dozens of calls from the former PJ inspector and I've answered it several times, when Sandra Felgueiras was busy and he himself gave me information about the investigation / process. 2
👍 Thanks Sal.........Amaral telling lies....what a shocker.......Not!
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4391
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Whiterose » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:52 am

sal wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:56 pm
Post from SF facebook page.....not everyone an Amaral groupie
Excellent Sandra The former inspector, Gonçalo Amaral, is mere shameful face of justice in Portugal. The said individual, in his absolute inability to resolve the case, he wanted, albeit unconsciously, to gain notoriety and money (preferably a lot) by finding an easy solution and publishing (against what he should) a book, which is the absolute most proof of your atrocious imbecility. Imagine that, despite the mistake made (leaving their children alone), a child may disappear from us and without any parental collaboration, they will be pointed out as conniving with the situation. It's terrible! It's a very big shame for Portugal and the Portuguese (not for Gonçalo Amaral, since the man has no shame in his face)! Joana's case, most likely, will be more of the same! It is necessary that this individual should be permanently removed from the media; how would their judgment be imposed in the appropriate forums. It is very clear that the German suspect will be connected with the case; this could be the case for Joana. All thought out, the said Gonçalo Amaral, did not fulfill the functions he was committed, tried to forge and direct evidence, despite the possibility of contributing to the conviction of innocent people, leaving it free to commit crimes a very dangerous man, precisely the German suspect investigated in the your country. I'm Portuguese, but I'm angry at the case and, of course, with the said Gonçalo Amaral

Well said!!
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8216
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:56 pm

Today's Telegraph:
The German p.a.e.dophile suspected of abducting Madeleine McCann “could have snatched another child”, say the parents of a young girl he allegedly exposed himself to in 2017.

Christian Brückner was arrested in Portugal for exposing himself at a playground, leaving parents terrified that the convicted s-e-x offender could have gone further and taken their children away in his van.

The new details of Brückner’s twisted behaviour in the Algarve have once again put the spotlight on Portuguese authorities as to why they did not link the career criminal to the country’s biggest ever missing persons case.

Instead of facing trial in Portugal, he was extradited to Germany on an outstanding arrest warrant for separate child s-e-x abuse charges.

The German drifter, who spent two decades living on and off in Portugal was arrested in 2017 after four children told their parents he had flashed them at a playground in Sao Bartomoleu de Messines, a town less than an hour away from Praia da Luz, where Madeleine went missing ten years before.

Brückner's Winnebago camper van
A number of children's swimsuits were found in Brückner's enormous Winnebago camper van when it was searched in 2016 CREDIT: Collect
Speaking on Portuguese broadcaster RTP’s show ‘Friday at Nine’ one of the parents said: “If he had snatched one of the children and put them in his van, we might never have seen them again.

“He could have gone anywhere. It’s still something that haunts me. I was left feeling very frightened. I think we were very lucky.”

The mother of one of the youngsters in the playground added: “My daughter was eight at the time. He spoke to her in English and asked her, ‘What’s your name?’

“It’s very traumatic knowing that someone who’s been linked to so many cases and is perhaps a very dangerous man was so close to my little girl and spoke to her and could have snatched her or any other child who was there.”

The investigation into the incident was reportedly never followed through because Portuguese officials discovered Brückner was wanted by German police on more serious charges, and he ended up being extradited.

The German was convicted of sexually abusing a child and possession of child pornography and served a 15-month prison sentence in his homeland.

Brückner in the early 1990s, when he fled Germany for Portugal after being convicted of molesting a six-year-old girl at a playground
Brückner in the early 1990s, when he fled Germany for Portugal after being convicted of molesting a six-year-old girl at a playground CREDIT: David Rose
It is the second time that Brückner was extradited for child s-e-x offences, after he fled to Portugal in 1996 following a conviction in Germany for molesting a six-year-old girl when he was just 18.

But in 2007, when Madeleine went missing, Portuguese police insiste they did not know he was a convicted s-e-x offender, only that he had stolen fuel from parked lorries in a nearby town.

Police even knocked on his door in the wake of Madeleine’s disappearance, but Brückner was not at home and they never called again.

Now, some 13 years on, German police have identified Brückner, now 43, as the prime suspect in the McCann case and say that they have evidence that the young girl is dead, and that the convicted p.a.e.dophile “did the deed”.

He has so far denied these claims, but it is understood that he has not been formally interviewed in connection with the case.

Brückner is currently in prison on drugs charges, and is appealing against a rape conviction for an attack on a 72-year-old American tourist in Praia da Luz in 2005. His hearing is expected in the coming weeks.

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4391
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Whiterose » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:04 am

honestbroker1 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:56 pm
Today's Telegraph:
The German p.a.e.dophile suspected of abducting Madeleine McCann “could have snatched another child”, say the parents of a young girl he allegedly exposed himself to in 2017.

Christian Brückner was arrested in Portugal for exposing himself at a playground, leaving parents terrified that the convicted s-e-x offender could have gone further and taken their children away in his van.

The new details of Brückner’s twisted behaviour in the Algarve have once again put the spotlight on Portuguese authorities as to why they did not link the career criminal to the country’s biggest ever missing persons case.

Instead of facing trial in Portugal, he was extradited to Germany on an outstanding arrest warrant for separate child s-e-x abuse charges.

The German drifter, who spent two decades living on and off in Portugal was arrested in 2017 after four children told their parents he had flashed them at a playground in Sao Bartomoleu de Messines, a town less than an hour away from Praia da Luz, where Madeleine went missing ten years before.

Brückner's Winnebago camper van
A number of children's swimsuits were found in Brückner's enormous Winnebago camper van when it was searched in 2016 CREDIT: Collect
Speaking on Portuguese broadcaster RTP’s show ‘Friday at Nine’ one of the parents said: “If he had snatched one of the children and put them in his van, we might never have seen them again.

“He could have gone anywhere. It’s still something that haunts me. I was left feeling very frightened. I think we were very lucky.”

The mother of one of the youngsters in the playground added: “My daughter was eight at the time. He spoke to her in English and asked her, ‘What’s your name?’

“It’s very traumatic knowing that someone who’s been linked to so many cases and is perhaps a very dangerous man was so close to my little girl and spoke to her and could have snatched her or any other child who was there.”

The investigation into the incident was reportedly never followed through because Portuguese officials discovered Brückner was wanted by German police on more serious charges, and he ended up being extradited.

The German was convicted of sexually abusing a child and possession of child pornography and served a 15-month prison sentence in his homeland.

Brückner in the early 1990s, when he fled Germany for Portugal after being convicted of molesting a six-year-old girl at a playground
Brückner in the early 1990s, when he fled Germany for Portugal after being convicted of molesting a six-year-old girl at a playground CREDIT: David Rose
It is the second time that Brückner was extradited for child s-e-x offences, after he fled to Portugal in 1996 following a conviction in Germany for molesting a six-year-old girl when he was just 18.

But in 2007, when Madeleine went missing, Portuguese police insiste they did not know he was a convicted s-e-x offender, only that he had stolen fuel from parked lorries in a nearby town.

Police even knocked on his door in the wake of Madeleine’s disappearance, but Brückner was not at home and they never called again.

Now, some 13 years on, German police have identified Brückner, now 43, as the prime suspect in the McCann case and say that they have evidence that the young girl is dead, and that the convicted p.a.e.dophile “did the deed”.

He has so far denied these claims, but it is understood that he has not been formally interviewed in connection with the case.

Brückner is currently in prison on drugs charges, and is appealing against a rape conviction for an attack on a 72-year-old American tourist in Praia da Luz in 2005. His hearing is expected in the coming weeks.
How the hell they didn't they know he was a Peadophile it really beggars belief :insanity:
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8216
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Vigilante prison 'justice' is really not the way to go:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... y-22319313

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:38 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12076231/ ... ristian-b/

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... l-22295432

He added: “I think the Portuguese investigation at the beginning was bungled…it very quickly fell under such a high level of scrutiny and political kind of pressure…they didn't kind of consider all of the hypotheses in the order that they should at the time that they should.

“They lost the golden hour, they lost the early hours in the investigation.

Mr Gamble continued: “Much of the information that was held by the Portuguese…was in boxes.

“And that type of approach makes it very difficult to systematically consider the information that you have and to identify lines of inquiry and to follow those lines of inquiry up. And that was part of that problem.”

Hans Christian Wolters, the German prosecutor heading the investigation, suspects that a member of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz may have helped Brueckner target the apartment where Madeleine was staying.

The three-year-old was left asleep in the apartment with her two siblings while her parents were having dinner at a nearby tapas restaurant.

Mr Wolters earlier said: "This is of interest to us.

"The phone call made by the suspect could be between him and a member of staff who told him when to break into the McCanns’ apartment."
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17626
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:03 pm

Holly Goodhead's comments on http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11662.0 are not acceptable.

She should be stopped/banned.

There is an ongoing missing child investigation.

jjbd
Posts: 17626
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:38 pm

Holly Goodhead Re: What evidence exists that MM's disappearance was sexually motivated?
« Reply #73 on: Today at 03:25:38 PM »
I find it strange that the so-called supporters appear desperate in their argument that MM has been abducted by a p.a.e.dophile.

If the Mc's were here arguing I wonder if they would agree.
If this person isn't stopped by Justice Forum I will take action against them and the Holly person.

jjbd
Posts: 17626
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Some people think it is OK to discuss this "What evidence exists that MM's disappearance was sexually motivated? "

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.ph ... #msg608394

User avatar
Alibongo
Posts: 18909
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Alibongo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:33 pm

Strange because they seem to have no problem accusing Madeleine's family of committing unspeakable acts against her :rolleyes:
The haters have always bedded down with p.a.e.d.o.philes. Even with evidence before them they still defend these animals :s_no
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

Post Reply