German prisoner identified as suspect

Post Reply
User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31796
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:22 am

jjbd wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:37 pm
Admin
Clearly Wolters has NO pictures of Madeleine or any other tangible evidence connected Christian Brueckner to her disappearance. As time passes, his credibility begins to evaporate.
Notice that Admin does not provide one scintilla of evidence to support the statement. Clearly Admin has God Like qualities that can predict the truth from no knowledge whatsoever.

It really is amazing that so many people insist they have all found knowledge of the case from reading the papers. They turn up on all the hater forums and people spread their prayer mats out and bow to the superior being that says what they want to hear.
What idiots! Of course the German Police aren’t going to publish any photos or direct evidence!

I don’t think they would be continuing if they didn’t have at least connections that CB is high on the list of Madeleine suspects.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31796
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:28 am

honestbroker1 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:24 pm
With thanks to Anthro at UK Justice:

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news ... ne-snatch/
Might be wrong but.....I can’t recall Hewlett saying anything on his deathbed. I can’t remember him supposedly saying that Russians took her or were involved in Madeleine’s abduction.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31796
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:29 am

jjbd wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:10 am
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12913864/ ... innocence/
THE lawyer of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B has claimed his client’s mobile phone records “prove his innocence”.

Friedrich Fulscher has insisted “my client did not commit this crime” and says he has the evidence to clear his name.
etc etc
I’m guessing he could have had more than one phone....probably pay as you go type.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

jjbd
Posts: 17739
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Sunday 11 Oct
Admin
Clearly Wolters has NO pictures of Madeleine or any other tangible evidence connected Christian Brueckner to her disappearance. As time passes, his credibility begins to evaporate.
Wed 14 Oct
Posters are again reminded to add IMO In front of any stated opinion.

Admin
Maybe someone should have a word with Admin.

sal
Posts: 11576
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:08 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8351
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:22 pm

Speaking on news programme RTL, Mr Fulscher, said: ''At the moment I can only evaluate the Portuguese files.

"The German files have so far been withheld from me.

"On this basis, ie the Portuguese files, I have to state that there is a lot to be said for the argument that an accident took place in the apartment and after which Madeleine's body was hidden."

He added: "If you knew the Portuguese investigation file as I do, there was more than one perpetrator in Portugal at that time who had a corresponding [criminal] history.''
The parents didn't even represent the realisation of the fact, they trusted that everything would go well, as it had gone on the previous evenings, thus not equating, nor was it demanded from them, the possibility of the occurrence of an abduction of any of the children that were in their respective apartments.

Reinforcing what was said is also the fact that despite leaving their daughter alone with her siblings in the apartment during more or less dilated moments, it is certain that in any case they checked on them. Without any pretension or compensatory effect, we must also recognise that the parents already expiate a heavy penalty - the disappearance of Madeleine - due to their lack of caution in the surveillance and protection of their children.

Concerning the other indicated crimes, they are no more than that and despite our perception that, due to its high degree of probability, the occurrence of a homicide cannot be discarded, such cannot be more than a mere supposition, due to the lack of sustaining elements in the files.

The non involvement of the arguidos parents of Madeleine in any penally relevant action seems to result from the objective circumstances of them not being inside the apartment when she disappeared, from the normal behaviour that they adopted until said disappearance and afterwards, as can be amply concluded from the witness statements, from the telephone communications analysis and also from the forensics' conclusions, namely the Reports from the FSS and from the National Institute for Legal Medicine.

To this can be added that, in reality, none of the indications that led to their constitution as arguidos was later confirmed or consolidated. If not, let us see: the information concerning a previous alert of the media before the polices was not confirmed, the traces that were marked by the dogs were not ratified in laboratory, and the initial indications from the above transcribed email, better clarified at a later date, ended up being revealed as innocuous.

Even if, hypothetically, one could admit that Gerald and Kate McCann might be responsible over the child's death, it would still have to be explained how, where through, when, with what means, with the help of whom and where to they freed themselves of her body within the restricted time frame that would have been available to them to do so. Their daily routine, until the 3rd of May, had been circumscribed to the narrow borders of the 'Ocean Club' resort and to the beach that lies next to it, unknowing the surrounding terrain and, apart from the English friends that were with them on holiday there, they had no known friends or contacts in Portugal.
(Prosecutors' archiving dispatch)

Herr Fulscher needs to read the files properly.
Last edited by honestbroker1 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jjbd
Posts: 17739
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:25 pm

Speaking on news programme RTL, Mr Fulscher, said: ''At the moment I can only evaluate the Portuguese files.

"The German files have so far been withheld from me.

"On this basis, ie the Portuguese files, I have to state that there is a lot to be said for the argument that an accident took place in the apartment and after which Madeleine's body was hidden."

He added: "If you knew the Portuguese investigation file as I do, there was more than one perpetrator in Portugal at that time who had a corresponding [criminal] history.''
Oh dear - he is another one who has not moved on from the infamous "interim report" and has not read the archiving report. Don't forget he went to Portugal and met up with Amaral.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8351
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:34 pm

jjbd wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:52 pm
Sunday 11 Oct
Admin
Clearly Wolters has NO pictures of Madeleine or any other tangible evidence connected Christian Brueckner to her disappearance. As time passes, his credibility begins to evaporate.
Wed 14 Oct
Posters are again reminded to add IMO In front of any stated opinion.

Admin
Maybe someone should have a word with Admin.
Good spot, jjbd.

One rule for admin; different rule for everyone else.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8351
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:37 pm

jjbd wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:25 pm
Speaking on news programme RTL, Mr Fulscher, said: ''At the moment I can only evaluate the Portuguese files.

"The German files have so far been withheld from me.

"On this basis, ie the Portuguese files, I have to state that there is a lot to be said for the argument that an accident took place in the apartment and after which Madeleine's body was hidden."

He added: "If you knew the Portuguese investigation file as I do, there was more than one perpetrator in Portugal at that time who had a corresponding [criminal] history.''
Oh dear - he is another one who has not moved on from the infamous "interim report" and has not read the archiving report. Don't forget he went to Portugal and met up with Amaral.
:s_thumbsup

See my post above. As you say, not read past the Interim Report of the convicted torturer, Almeidas.

I'm unsure whether he could plead, in 'mitigation', that the Portuguese judges at their Supreme Court appeared to fail to do the same.

sal
Posts: 11576
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:04 pm

Sexta às 9 - RTP
Yesterday at 00:47 ·
Before the upcoming investigation Friday at 9 pm on the ′′ Elderly Abandoned By Luck ′′ we arrived at the other side of the world today:

60 Minutes Australia
13 October at 10:52 ·
In recent criminal history there is no mystery more heart-breaking or baffling than what happened to Madeleine McCann. Police forces in three countries have spent thirteen years and tens of millions of dollars searching for a breakthrough in the case of the missing three-year-old. Tonight on a very special edition of #60Mins, cracking the case of Maddie and the monster.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11576
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:13 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

Pedro
Posts: 6727
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:34 pm

I´m not making excuses about his crimes. I just wish that they stopped using Madeleine´s name to justify the investigations about Brueckner´s crimes because none of his crimes are related with Madeleine, if the German prosecutor have evidences (which I doubt) about his claims, why don´t he showed it.

the German prosecutor´s obsession stinks.
--------------------------------
show respect for Madeleine also for her family, allow the police forces of PT with UK to conduct their investigations based on the belief that Madeleine is still alive, waiting to be found, waiting to return to her family.
Last edited by Pedro on Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sal
Posts: 11576
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:05 pm

Sandra Felgueiras
19 hrs ·
Whenever I wonder why Portugal is so tired of this subject when there's a child's life at stake, the answer I give to myself is always the same.
It can't be a lack of humanity.
You can't!
It can't even be inability to see the obvious. There are many facts to continue to doubt the seriousness of this track.
Indeed, those who don't want to talk about this anymore, what they are afraid facts will shake their tranquility.
We all need to feel safe.
And most of all believing that our children are safe.
For years we wanted to believe that the Algarve is a safety paradise.
Today we know it's not.
But we don't know everything.
Not yet. Not yet.
And that's why I ask: if no one sees danger, are we safe and our children safe?
What if it was your daughter?
Sandra Felgueiras
22 hrs ·
I have been investigating this case from the first beginning.
Because of that I know and I have seen what many times I would love not to have seen. Not to have known.
But I share.
Because I know Madeleine is the face of innocence and she, like all the children, deserves the best from all of us.
Subscribe here: http://9Soci.al/chmP50wA97J Full Episodes: https://9now.app.link/uNP4qBkmN6 | Maddie and the monster (2020) The disappearance of three-year-o...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvqu9Wd388c
Sandra Felgueiras
13 October at 16:54 ·
There are moments when it's worth living to see the reflection and reach of our work
In this case, mine arrived in Australia.
At 60 minutes.
A world renowned program.
I've always been told that excess humility is a defect.
Today I believe it is.
Because this work responds with great professionalism to all the fanatics who have stopped living this case with the rationality that all cases impose.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11576
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:18 pm

Sandra Felgueiras is in Lisbon, Portugal.
22 hrs ·
I often get asked, ′′ why don't you stop "?
I reply: ′′ can a human being give up searching for the truth about an innocent child without doing everything to get there?"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvqu9Wd388c
Image
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

Pedro
Posts: 6727
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:23 pm

your words are mine:

"Because I know Madeleine is the face of innocence and she, like all the children, deserves the best from all of us."

sal
Posts: 11576
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:10 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8351
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:58 pm

“German detectives are concerned that a lot of the momentum they had in the days and weeks after Christian B was first named has now been lost,” said a source close to the investigation in Praia Da Luz.
Unattributed leaks from Portugal.

Deja Vu.

All over again.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31796
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:20 pm

Pedro wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:23 pm
your words are mine:

"Because I know Madeleine is the face of innocence and she, like all the children, deserves the best from all of us."
100% Pedro.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Pedro
Posts: 6727
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:26 pm

catkins:
:s_thumbsup

sal
Posts: 11576
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:34 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

Post Reply