German prisoner identified as suspect

Post Reply
User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8566
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:47 pm

This Portuguese prosecutor has a most extraordinary way of going about things:
Prime Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B will be charged with raping Irish woman Hazel Behan within three months, a prosecutor says.
Why say, now, something he won't be in a position to confirm for another 3 months?

jjbd
Posts: 17862
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:42 pm

G-Unit
I find some supporters very paranoid and fanciful as this post on another forum illustrates;
"I don't know why anyone takes any notice of what G-Unit bennett babe taking orders from the cesspit has to say."
Nice to see that G-unit bennett babe reads here.

Maybe G-unit will make a post that actually means something sometime soon? (don't mention a coconut)

jjbd
Posts: 17862
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:55 pm

Verdi Today at 13:12

It's a downright insult to use the name of a child who is almost certainly dead to make money, further the career or sensationalize.

Pack it in!
Do you hear that bennett, hall and paulo?

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8566
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:25 pm

jjbd wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:55 pm
Verdi Today at 13:12

It's a downright insult to use the name of a child who is almost certainly dead to make money, further the career or sensationalize.

Pack it in!
Do you hear that bennett, hall and paulo?
Peter Mac as well ...

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8566
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:32 pm

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/world ... 58437.html

German rapist Christian Brueckner is crumbling under the pressure of an ongoing investigation into his links with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

The suspect, who wrote a letter this week to German newspaper Bild and accompanied it with a cartoon drawing of two prosecutors in a restaurant, was identified last year by police in Germany and Scotland Yard as a person of interest in the baffling case.

He has also been identified as being in the frame for the rape of Irish holiday rep Hazel Behan, who waived her anonymity to describe how she believes Brueckner may be the man who broke into her hotel room in 2004 and subjected her to a five-hour ordeal.

Missing Madeleine McCann and suspect Christian Brueckner
Missing Madeleine McCann and suspect Christian Brueckner
READ MORE
Episode 32: The horrifying crimes of Maddie McCann suspect Christian Brueckner
Brueckner has not been quizzed yet but prosecutors say huge volumes of information about him has been flooding in and officers are piecing together the jigsaw of his life.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters has said the drifter is suspected of five separate crimes and described how 100 detectives are working on thousands of new leads on them and the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in 2007.

Chief reporter Kai Feldhaus of Bild says he has seen the letter and it shows how Brueckner is feeling the pressure of media reports about him as he languishes in jail, serving a sentence for the rape of a 72-year-old woman in Praia de Luz - the same Portuguese holiday destination where Madeleine went missing from her bed.

In an interview with the Crime World podcast, he details how the confusing details of Brueckner's transient life are slowly emerging as he is ruled in and out of some of Europe's most mysterious crimes.

Investigators search an allotment in Hanover that belonged to Brueckner
Investigators search an allotment in Hanover that belonged to Brueckner


Feldhaus describes the letter received at his newspaper office from the s-e-x offender, marking the first time he has broken his silence.

In it, Brueckner describes the investigation into him a 'scandal', proclaims his innocence and urges prosecutors leading the case to resign.

According to Feldhaus, the letter was dated May 8, but was only received this week as it got delayed by Covid restrictions and the fact that it was sent to an empty office.

In it, Brueckner accuses prosecutors of bringing "shame" to the German legal system by making "scandalous" statements against him without ever bringing charges in connection with Madeleine's disappearance. It was accompanied by a bizarre drawing of two prosecutors ordering "filet forensics" at a restaurant.


SUNDAY WORLD NEWSLETTER
Sign up for the latest news and updates

Enter your Email Address

Sign Up
"It is weird. Very weird. And I think it is a sign of someone trapped and not being asked where his defence is. His lawyer has said that he is not going to say anything but for some reason he felt an urgent need to express himself in this letter and drawing. Whether that was smart or not, I'm not sure," says Feldhaus. "I don't think he is gaining confidence. I think he is losing his patience."

Investigators search an allotment in Hanover that belonged to Brueckner
Investigators search an allotment in Hanover that belonged to Brueckner


The journalist, who is putting together a documentary on Brueckner, has delved deep into the suspect's murky past and tells Crime World how the career criminal had a troubled childhood

"His first conviction is for child molesting in 1995 of a six-year-old child. He was 17 at the time and afterwards you see a committed pattern of committing a crime and running away; running to Portugal, living there trying to make a living, committing petty crimes then bigger crimes and running away again. So that is his career and the crimes he committed are all through what you can punish someone for, from drug dealing to child molesting to the rape of an elderly woman in Praia de Luz," he says.

"There are a couple of rumours how police got his attention for the Maddie McCann case. His name was first uttered in 2013 but he was then seen as a witness and dropped off until about 2017 when another criminal that used to be his friend that he hung out with in Portugal alerted Scotland Yard that Brueckner told him he is the murderer of Maddie McCann. That was the real starting point in the investigation."

Later Brueckner was caught on a playground in Portugal exposing himself to children and returned to Germany where he was later convicted of raping an elderly woman in 2005 in Praia de Luz.

Among evidence being collected against him are USB drives discovered under the body of a dead dog in Germany containing pornography, a timeline of his movements around Europe and a camper van he was living in at the time of Madeleine's disappearance which was given a thorough forensic examination.

Hazel Behan was raped in 2004
Hazel Behan was raped in 2004
READ MORE
Suspect in Madeleine McCann case claims innocence in prison cell statement
German prosecutor vows to get justice for Irish woman who suffered horror rape in Portugal
Parents of Madeleine McCann still ‘hang on to hope’ of finding her as 18th birthday nears
Feldhaus describes how Brueckner was adopted at the age of two, along with a brother, after he was given up by his birth mother. He was later believed to have entered the care home system when his behaviour became too much for his adopted parents to handle.

"He has no moral standards whatsoever and has committed a wide range of crimes, even sexual crimes towards minors and the elderly. But he is a surprisingly smart and eloquent guy and is very charming to be around with. His handwriting is clear and orderly. We know he had a dog, who was his constant companion and who he loved to bits. Friends say he was charming but as soon as he got drunk he was a totally different person, who you couldn't stand to be around because he was so obnoxious. He had a split personality. He could be charming and convincing but he also had a very dark side to his character too."

Feldhaus details the crimes that Brueckner has been linked to and often ruled out of, including the disappearance of a German child in 2015.

Crime World is available on Spotify, iTunes, Soundcloud and everywhere you get your podcasts.

Download the Sunday World app
Now download the free app for all the latest Sunday World News, Crime, Irish Showbiz and Sport. Available on Apple and Android devices

Pedro
Posts: 6807
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:39 pm

Parents of Madeleine McCann still ‘hang on to hope’ of finding her as 18th birthday nears.
:s_thumbsup

Pedro
Posts: 6807
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:40 pm

Madeleine can still be found alive.

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4462
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Whiterose » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:19 am

From Verdi the cesspit Queen -


He has been repeatedly referred to as a p**do (media speak), not a very nice accusation if innocent of such a crime and an indiscrimate rapist. In itself very curious considering the alleged video footage showing the rape was found and destroyed by Manfred Seyferth and accomplice - so say Seyferth! He and his partner in crime couldn't even agree on the age of the alleged rape victim.


I am totally dumbfounded by this. CB IS a p.a.e.dophile you ignoramus, he has molested children. As for the rape his hair was found at the scene. DNA incase you are unfamiliar with that.

On the other hand you on that forum have accused someone who has not been found guilty of being a p.a.e.dophile, you openly call him one and I hope you lot are sued when this is over.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Pedro
Posts: 6807
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:11 pm

I´m not creating excuses about his crimes, rape of innocent women or the fact that he is a p.a.e.dophile,

but, without evidence,I don´t believe he is involved in the abduction of Madeleine.

the German prosecutor talks about it on the press, he speculates but, so far, no evidence to prove what he says.

he must keep is mouth shut instead of talk about something he don´t have.

the fact that he lied about the letter is the proof that he don´t have nothing.

the German prosecutor talks, but not convince.

that prosecutor wants only fame.

jjbd
Posts: 17862
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:46 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:19 am
From Verdi the cesspit Queen -


He has been repeatedly referred to as a p**do (media speak), not a very nice accusation if innocent of such a crime and an indiscrimate rapist. In itself very curious considering the alleged video footage showing the rape was found and destroyed by Manfred Seyferth and accomplice - so say Seyferth! He and his partner in crime couldn't even agree on the age of the alleged rape victim.


I am totally dumbfounded by this. CB IS a p.a.e.dophile you ignoramus, he has molested children. As for the rape his hair was found at the scene. DNA incase you are unfamiliar with that.

On the other hand you on that forum have accused someone who has not been found guilty of being a p.a.e.dophile, you openly call him one and I hope you lot are sued when this is over.
Just like G-unit on Justice forum - taking instructions from the cesspit and defending CB's reputation and right to be presumed innocent - even saying he has more rights than the Mccanns.

The cesspit spreads it's shite all over the internet and the source and original Sh!t dumpster is bennett.

sal
Posts: 11725
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:57 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4462
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Whiterose » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:04 am

I think the girlfriend knows more than she is saying. :s_sad
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4462
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Whiterose » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:17 am

jjbd wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:46 pm
Whiterose wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:19 am
From Verdi the cesspit Queen -


He has been repeatedly referred to as a p**do (media speak), not a very nice accusation if innocent of such a crime and an indiscrimate rapist. In itself very curious considering the alleged video footage showing the rape was found and destroyed by Manfred Seyferth and accomplice - so say Seyferth! He and his partner in crime couldn't even agree on the age of the alleged rape victim.


I am totally dumbfounded by this. CB IS a p.a.e.dophile you ignoramus, he has molested children. As for the rape his hair was found at the scene. DNA incase you are unfamiliar with that.

On the other hand you on that forum have accused someone who has not been found guilty of being a p.a.e.dophile, you openly call him one and I hope you lot are sued when this is over.
Just like G-unit on Justice forum - taking instructions from the cesspit and defending CB's reputation and right to be presumed innocent - even saying he has more rights than the Mccanns.

The cesspit spreads it's shite all over the internet and the source and original Sh!t dumpster is bennett.

I just can't believe the absolute ignorance, they call themselves 'researchers'. :s_rofl Bennett the snake in a suit must be so proud :s_rofl
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31884
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:24 am

jjbd wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:46 pm
Whiterose wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:19 am
From Verdi the cesspit Queen -


He has been repeatedly referred to as a p**do (media speak), not a very nice accusation if innocent of such a crime and an indiscrimate rapist. In itself very curious considering the alleged video footage showing the rape was found and destroyed by Manfred Seyferth and accomplice - so say Seyferth! He and his partner in crime couldn't even agree on the age of the alleged rape victim.


I am totally dumbfounded by this. CB IS a p.a.e.dophile you ignoramus, he has molested children. As for the rape his hair was found at the scene. DNA incase you are unfamiliar with that.

On the other hand you on that forum have accused someone who has not been found guilty of being a p.a.e.dophile, you openly call him one and I hope you lot are sued when this is over.
Just like G-unit on Justice forum - taking instructions from the cesspit and defending CB's reputation and right to be presumed innocent - even saying he has more rights than the Mccanns.

The cesspit spreads it's shite all over the internet and the source and original Sh!t dumpster is bennett.
Defending a monster says more about them. Cretins :s_mad
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31884
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:26 am

Whiterose wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:04 am
I think the girlfriend knows more than she is saying. :s_sad
I do too WR ....
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

jjbd
Posts: 17862
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:54 am

by PeterMac Yesterday at 5:43
It is cobblers,
BUT we should keep an eye on the way the MSM have been manipulated by Team McCann
over the past 14 years, and counter each ludicrous suggestion as it is produced, with our own
media releases, be that by countering stories on the Olive Press Twitter account, Fakebook
blogs, ebooks, circulating other material, or in other ways
Noted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So can anyone believes this:
by PeterMac Today at 8:30
On the sister FaceBook site - https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHav ... 053572534/
is a comment from someone who says he lives within 3 minutes of the alleged "compound" and that it was throughly searched a year ago.
I wonder?

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4462
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Whiterose » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:37 pm

jjbd wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:54 am
by PeterMac Yesterday at 5:43
It is cobblers,
BUT we should keep an eye on the way the MSM have been manipulated by Team McCann
over the past 14 years, and counter each ludicrous suggestion as it is produced, with our own
media releases, be that by countering stories on the Olive Press Twitter account, Fakebook
blogs, ebooks, circulating other material, or in other ways
Noted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So can anyone believes this:
by PeterMac Today at 8:30
On the sister FaceBook site - https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHav ... 053572534/
is a comment from someone who says he lives within 3 minutes of the alleged "compound" and that it was throughly searched a year ago.
I wonder?


Ah murky mack says 'counter each LUDICROUS suggestion as it is produced, with our own media releases'. :s_rofl :s_rofl There is nothing more ludicrous than the suggestion Madeleine disappeared on the Sunday/Monday. Put out your 'media releases' and let everyone see what shite brained people you are.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

jjbd
Posts: 17862
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:49 pm

by Tony Bennett Yesterday at 10:26

After I wrote '30 Reasons which suggest that Madeleine McCann was not abducted' on the Madeleine Foundation website in August 2008, and we announced that '60 Reasons' was in preparation (it was published on 7 December 2008), I got a 'phone call from James Landale pumping me for information about the Madeleine Foundation and if an when we were going to release the book etc. He asked me to send him a copy as soon as it came out.

I now wonder if he is an MI5 asset.
Anyone care to comment?

jjbd
Posts: 17862
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:55 pm

Meanwhile G-unit is pretending that she has thought of this http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12139.0
The Lisbon Libel Trial
« on: Today at 02:21:35 PM »
While awaiting the ECHR's take on the McCann v Amaral trial, I thought it might be interesting to examine the claims made and the successes and failures of each one. I'm starting at the beginning with the first claim.
When it is obviously bennett the blonk who has written every word.

From the answers to questions on that thread she has no idea what she is talking about - because she is pretending she thought of the subject.

Absolute bollocks.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8566
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:53 am

jjbd wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:49 pm
by Tony Bennett Yesterday at 10:26

After I wrote '30 Reasons which suggest that Madeleine McCann was not abducted' on the Madeleine Foundation website in August 2008, and we announced that '60 Reasons' was in preparation (it was published on 7 December 2008), I got a 'phone call from James Landale pumping me for information about the Madeleine Foundation and if an when we were going to release the book etc. He asked me to send him a copy as soon as it came out.

I now wonder if he is an MI5 asset.
Anyone care to comment?
Unless this is a different James Lansdale, he is a BBC correspondent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Landale

jjbd
Posts: 17862
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:15 pm

People should note that the username "G-Unit" is used by different people on Justice forum.

There is not one "G-Unit" but many using the same name on Justice Forum.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8566
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:04 am

jjbd wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:15 pm
People should note that the username "G-Unit" is used by different people on Justice forum.

There is not one "G-Unit" but many using the same name on Justice Forum.
Wasn't Jean Pierre's account similarly hijacked?

jjbd
Posts: 17862
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:07 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:04 am
jjbd wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:15 pm
People should note that the username "G-Unit" is used by different people on Justice forum.

There is not one "G-Unit" but many using the same name on Justice Forum.
Wasn't Jean Pierre's account similarly hijacked?
I don't think the G-Unit account has been hacked - just that different people use it by agreement.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8566
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:13 pm

jjbd wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:07 pm
honestbroker1 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:04 am
jjbd wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:15 pm
People should note that the username "G-Unit" is used by different people on Justice forum.

There is not one "G-Unit" but many using the same name on Justice Forum.
Wasn't Jean Pierre's account similarly hijacked?
I don't think the G-Unit account has been hacked - just that different people use it by agreement.
You might, well, be right. What a very odd way to carry on.

The message is consistently bat-sh*it silly, libellous and accusing of the McCanns, whoever posts.

jjbd
Posts: 17862
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:47 pm

An example of the pure hate that some people have for the parents of a missing child:
G-Unit
If Portugal win will that be a humiliation for the McCanns?
jassi
Oh I do hope so. I would expect much wailing and gnashing of teeth if it were the case.
You will read on the same forum that they are just looking for the truth and have nothing personal against the Mccanns.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.ph ... =12139.300

Post Reply