German prisoner identified as suspect

Carana

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Carana » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:11 am

Pedro wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:21 pm
I´m still not convinced of his involvement in the abduction of Madeleine.
It's possible that he had nothing to do with her disappearance, despite his apparent long criminal history, including those of a sexual nature (in some cases violent rapes). Sometimes someone else can be the real culprit, hiding behind the media attention given to someone else. On the other hand, I can understand why he is a prime suspect, just based on the little in the public domain.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Carana

Post by Carana » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:14 am

sal wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:13 pm
I think the woman referred to is Nicole F.
referred to as his partner in crime by Sandra F.
Quite possibly, Sal.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:41 pm

PeterMac Yesterday at 6:44
Brückner is under no obligation to assist the Prosecutor in any way.

You still do not have to reveal an alibi to the person questioning you.
You are entitled to keep it 'up your sleeve' and produce it at the last minute, in court, under cross examination,
and then hope that the Prosecution QC is not able to destroy it.
It's incredible the number of haters posting on forums saying that Brückner has the right to silence and does not have to provide an alibi or say anything.

These are the same posters that have said that innocent people would have no problem with answering all questions. (Kate Mccann 48 questions.)

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:40 pm

It would be incredibly unlikely that two men of Brueckner's type would have been simultaneously in the area at the time Madeleine was abducted, and as house-burglar with, also, a long history of sexual offences against children, Brueckner exactly matches the profile of someone capable of crime against Madeleine.

:s_sad

sal

Post by sal » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:47 am

Maddie suspect caused broken ribs himself
BRAUNSCHWEIG. The Braunschweig public prosecutor's office has closed its investigation into bodily harm against five judicial employees.

paywall
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal

Post by sal » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:10 am

thanks to justice forum............
From the preview of Mark Williams Thomas forthcoming documentary Investigating The Prime Suspect produced for Drive TV
https://www.drive-tv.co.uk/programme/13 ... me-suspect
(Download Programme pdf)

Former detective Mark Williams-Thomas carries out the first active British TV investigation into German p.a.e.dophile Christian B since he became prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance and, in a world exclusive, tests the account given by Christian B himself. The German authorities say they have evidence that Maddie is dead and that Christian B is guilty of her murder…but they also admit there isn’t enough evidence to prosecute him. In the deepest dive into his involvement yet, Mark uncovers new and exclusive information: revelations on the mobile phone number that links Christian B to the scene of Madeleine’s disappearance, and tracks down a known German p.a.e.dophile he was communicating with. On the ground in both Portugal and Germany, Mark chases down every credible lead relating to Christian B - interviews with key players on both sides of the law, diving into the life and past crimes of Christian B. Christian communicates exclusive with Mark giving a detailed account of what he was doing and where he when Madeline disappeared. And Mark tracks down the alibi that had a holiday fling with Christian B the very week, that Madeleine disappeared. Was Prime Suspect Christian B responsible for abducting Madeleine? The co

EPISODE 1: THE CASE AGAINST CHRISTIAN B Mark was on the ground reporting a days after Madeleine disappeared, he re-visits the crime scene and examines the German Prosecutors evidence that they believe Christian B is responsible. He delves into his other offences and tracks down where he was living. A witness reveals that he fears he was in Christian B’s motorhome with Madeleine inside. Mark goes on the trail of videos allegedly showing Christian B’s sexual abuse.

EPISODE 2: TESTING THE EVIDENCE Mark track’s Christian B’s movements in Germany after Madeleine disappeared. He visits the sites of his child abuse offences, including the box factory where 8000 child abuse files were found and tracks down an alleged p.a.e.dophile he was in communications with. Mark talks exclusively to the father of Inga Gehricke a 5 year girl who was abducted and also linked to Christian B. But then Mark reveals worrying weaknesses in the phone evidence linking Christian B to Madeleine’s disappearance; the crucial 680 number may have been 35 kilometres away and that this number may not have belonged to Christian B, but a German friend of his.

EPISODE 3: TESTING THE ALIBI Christian B gives Mark a possible alibi revealing that he had a holiday fling with a German 18 year old girl the week of Madeleine’s disappearance. Mark tests this by tracking her down and speaking to her now husband. He is also tests the German authorities evidence further by examining the witness to an alleged confession made by Christian B and the significance of his vehicle being re-registered to a new owner the day after Madeleine disappeared. Christian writes to Mark with a detailed account of his whereabouts at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and Mark checks this against the known facts. Mark reaches his series conclusion about whether Christian B is responsible for Madeleine’s abduction and possible murder.

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:15 am

Thanks Sal - should be interesting.

sal

Post by sal » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:38 pm

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:58 pm

Thanks sal - good to see that they have sent details to the German authorities.

But did they interview amaral?

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:34 pm

by jjbd » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:23 pm
Is there any possibility that Friedrich Fülscher and MWT were investigating together?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now wondering if the 2 big documentaries (German and MWT) were made in conjunction with the German Police. The German Police are not able to interview witnesses in Portugal without agreement of Portugal, but investigating reporters can do so (and subsequently report back before publication)!

sal

Post by sal » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:58 pm

Sat.1 shows Maddie documentary in a few days
The "Sat.1 investigative" report deals with the case of Maddie McCann, who disappeared without a trace from a holiday home in Portugal 15 years ago.

Only on Monday did the private broadcaster Sat.1 announce a new documentary by its own investigative department ( Quotameter reported ). She should deal with the Maddie McCann case, the British girl disappeared without a trace from her holiday home in Portugal 15 years ago. The "Sat.1 investigative" team led by Jutta Rabe has collected new information and evidence that would strengthen the suspicion of the alleged perpetrator Christian B. The report should be broadcast "promptly" as soon as a final strand of research in the environment of the alleged perpetrator has been completed.

Now this research is apparently completed, because Sat.1 announced a broadcast date on Thursday afternoon. The Bälchensender shows the documentary later this month, on Monday, January 31, at 8:15 p.m. Following «Sat.1 investigative: New clues in the Maddie case. Is the German Christian B. the perpetrator?” Presenter Claudia von Brauchitsch welcomes the investigative journalist Jutta Rabe, who is responsible for the documentation, and other guests in an expert panel entitled "Sat.1 investigative - the talk: New findings in the Maddie case" . From 9:00 p.m., viewers have the opportunity to ask questions to the guests in the studio by telephone.

sal

Post by sal » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:44 pm

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:20 am

Thanks sal :s_thumbsup

I don't know what to think about this latest development of 'new evidence'. Although curious to know what it is, I'm wondering whether it shouldn't be broadcast to the public but kept secret until CB is prosecuted. It gives him a chance to cover himself. Also, Wolters has been very secretive about what he has on CB, I can't imagine him wanting this new information put out to the public.

The McCann's must be going through hell, my heart goes out to them and their family. :s_sad
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:53 pm

An error by the Portuguese investigators would make Christian Brueckner's conviction for the crime of Madeleine McCann very unlikely
The main problem that German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters has in linking Christian Brueckner to Madeleine McCann's crime is locating him at the time and place of the crime.

The record of the half-hour call, supposedly received by the suspect, is not enough to locate him at the crime scene. At most, it only locates him somewhere in Praia da Luz between 7:32 p.m. and 8:02 p.m. on May 3, 2007, but not the exact place where he was. In addition, it would be necessary to prove that the suspect was the one who received the call.

Brueckner's psychological and criminological profiles fit very well the type of person who committed Madeleine's crime: an apartment burglar with a history of commiting sexual assaults. It may be suggestive, but a profile proves nothing.

The only witness to a phase of the crime was Jane Tanner, but her account was quite poor, since she did not give importance to the facts at the time, and that reduced her attention. This won't be enough to tie Brueckner to the Madeleine case.

Now we know that the Portuguese investigators did not collect all the possible sources of nuclear DNA at the scene of the crime, hours after it happened. The traces were there, and it is not understood why they were not collected.
https://espacioexterior.blogspot.com/20 ... ators.html

It has always been the case that the PJ did not do a forensic DNA sweep of 5A at the time (only the bed clothes = Gordon child) then after the dogs.

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:28 pm

I cannot say what it is, but i can say what it is not ...
Heri on Websleuths

sal

Post by sal » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:42 pm

according to heri the evidence not collected was cigarette butts

heri -----I am not talking of Graham McKenzie statement, or block 6 balcony.

Graham Mckenzie
It was across the road from the McCann's apartment and the public balcony overlooked the side of their building and the road. You could actually see the front and back of the building from that view point. I noticed on the balcony that there was a pile of cigarette butts as if there had been someone stood there for some time smoking. I thought that was odd , and it could have been someone watching the McCann's apartment to monitor their comings and goings.
which leaves......
After the examination of the inside of the apartment and despite the immediate surroundings of the referred apartment not having been preserved [protected] there proceeded the detailed observation of the exterior there not having been detected the existence of any objects/traces of forensic value and [nor] of any traces of shoe-prints in the garden area of the apartment.
The recovery of cigarette stubs was not viable due to the existence of a reasonable quantity thereof within the referred perimeter.

sal

Post by sal » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:57 pm

Vox is overhauling its program next Wednesday and showing a new documentary about Maddie McCann instead of old "Bones" episodes. This is now getting ahead of Sat.1.

by Timo Niemeier
on 01/25/2022 - 4:16 p.m
A few days ago, Sat.1 announced that it intends to continue its investigative series on January 31. The broadcaster then wants to deal with Maddie McCann, who disappeared almost 15 years ago ( DWDL.de reported ). Vox has now announced a similar documentary, which will be shown next Wednesday, January 26th, during prime time. Vox is ahead of Sat.1.

The Vox documentary is entitled "Suspicious in the Maddie case – who is Christian B.?". For the film, Spiegel TV spent a year searching for clues and, according to its own statements, spoke exclusively with friends and companions of suspect Christian B. "New insights were gained into the man who may have committed a crime that shook the world," the documentary said.

In addition, criminal psychologists and responsible investigators should provide information in the documentation as to why they are sure that Christian B. meets the requirements for the crime. "We assume that he killed Maddie McCann. We have collected numerous clues and evidence and based on the suspicion that is certain for us," said Braunschweig public prosecutor Christian Wolters. The author of the film is Gudrun Altrogge.

The broadcast of "Bones" repeats was actually announced for Wednesday evening. It is therefore not surprising that Vox decided to change the program at short notice. The US series was recently no longer a quota generator in prime time. Sat.1 will be showing a talk on the subject next Monday following a documentary about Maddie.

https://www.dwdl.de/nachrichten/86296/v ... ann_zuvor/

sal

Post by sal » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:04 pm

Short-term program change: VOX shows documentation "Suspicious in the Maddie case – who is Christian B.?" on 01/26 at 8:15 pm
Cologne (ots)

The disappearance of Maddie McCann almost 15 years ago is one of the greatest mysteries in criminal history. It has not yet been clarified who kidnapped the three-year-old girl in Portugal. But now the public prosecutor's office is sure that they know the real perpetrator and is about to press charges: It should be Christian B. (45). For the documentary "Suspicious in the Maddie Case - Who is Christian B.?" (on January 26 at 8:15 pm on VOX) SPIEGEL TV spent a year searching for clues and spoke exclusively with friends and companions of the suspect. In the process, new insights have been gained into the man who may have committed a crime that shook the world.

Renowned criminal psychologists and responsible investigators provide information in the documentation as to why they are sure that Christian B. should meet the requirements for the crime. "We assume that he killed Maddie McCann. We have collected numerous clues and evidence and based on the suspicion that is certain for us," said Braunschweig public prosecutor Christian Wolters. One of the clues: Christian B's cell phone data. "Of course it's a fact that our suspect's number was actually logged into this cell at the time of the crime. That means he was there, at least we assume it's because of his mobile phone," Christian Wolters continues.

In addition, the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig has announced that it will soon decide whether to indict Christian B. in another rape case, also committed in Portugal, not far from Maddie McCann's family vacation spot. In this case, too, circumstantial evidence weighs heavily on the German.

The film's author, Gudrun Altrogge, also spoke exclusively to Christian B.'s former companions, who spoke openly on TV for the first time. They describe the abysses of a criminal who used his dropout life in the Algarve as a cover for countless crimes.

Björn R. is still shocked by the revelations about Christian B.: "He was one of my best friends for two years. I never expected that he was so dirty." Among other things, he remembers that the police were also looking for information about Christian B. in his apartment: "The police were at the door at 9 am sharp. Then, while I was getting an asian, I looked into the file and then I read that Christian was wanted for child p*rn... I couldn't believe it. Until then I thought it was about diesel theft and all that stealing. And further: "If a person is so friendly and so helpful, he has taught his girlfriend to read and write, has always been helpful...

The suspect is said to have even spoken to Lenta J., a former friend of Christian B., about the Maddie case: "There was something in the newspapers about Maddie and Christian's friends talked about it. Then he just said : One should stop "Now, the child is already dead. And I thought, what makes you think that, it could also be that the child is just missing, maybe it ran away or 'just' kidnapped. Da said he only, after so many years the child." must be dead and a corpse could be hidden quickly."

Karin S., who has known Christian B. for many years, is also appalled by the allegations against him: "I would never have thought of that. Because Christian didn't come across that way either. I have to honestly say that if my grandchildren had been there and he had asked I would have said yes, can I go eat ice cream with them. I would never have believed him capable of these deeds."

But the 13-year-old Lara B., who is said to have been molested and severely traumatized by Christian B. five years ago on a playground in Sao Bartolomeu de Messines, Portugal, also has a say: with his pants down, he is said to masturbate in front of her and after her asked names. Lara B. was able to escape, Christian B. was arrested on the spot. The incident worries the girl to this day.

The editors also have secret chat histories that show how abysmal the suspect's pedophile fantasies were in the Maddie case.

Suspect Christian B., who is currently in custody for other crimes, has remained so far silent on the allegations.

VOX shows this and more on January 26 in the documentary “Suspicious in the Maddie case – who is Christian B.?” at 8:15 p.m

Press contact:

RTL Germany GmbH
VOX communication
newsroom@rtl.de
https://www-presseportal-de.translate.g ... _tr_pto=sc

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:55 pm

Interesting - thanks sal.

sal

Post by sal » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:33 am

https://www.derwesten.de/panorama/vermi ... 08495.html

Maddie McCann: Christian B.'s disturbing chat histories revealed - they show his pedophile fantasies
01/26/2022 at 09:56
The chronicle in the case of the missing Maddie McCannThe chronicle in the case of the missing Maddie McCann
It has been 15 years since the then three-year-old Maddie McCann was kidnapped in Portugal.

Since then, the Maddie McCann case has been one of the most puzzling criminal cases in recent history. It was not until September 2019 that a suspect was arrested in Christian B. – the Braunschweig public prosecutor is certain that he, the 45-year-old, is the perpetrator.

The broadcaster RTL now exclusively has disturbing chat histories from the Darknet, which are said to come from Christian B.

Maddie McCann: Disturbing chat histories from prime suspect Christian B.
According to the investigation, B. called himself "madness-der-holger" on the Darknet. Under this pseudonym he concretely described his dark fantasies.

------------------

"Capture something small and use it for days, that's it," read one message. When his chat partner points out the dangers involved, he replies: "Oh, if the evidence is destroyed afterwards."

Maddie McCann: Police found a lot of child p*rn on Christian B
He also stated that in the event of a "little one" being caught, he wanted to make many "little movies". It is not clear if he carried out these plans in kidnapping Maddie McCann.

Christian B. is the prime suspect in the Maddie McCann case.
Christian B. is the prime suspect in the Maddie McCann case.Photo: Metropolitan Police/AFP (montage: THE WEST)
--------------------

However, it is known that Christian B. was in possession of child pornographic material. During a search of the home in 2015, investigators found a memory card containing images and videos of abused infants, children and adolescents. According to RTL , they also came across the quoted chat logs. (at)

On Wednesday evening (January 26) at 8:15 p.m., Vox will show the Spiegel TV documentary “Suspicious in the Maddie case – who is Christian B.?”

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:48 am

Thanks sal :s_thumbsup

He's one evil b@@@@d that's for sure. I just hope if it was him they are able to prove without a doubt and lock him up for life. Otherwise he will be out and on the streets no child will be safe from him. :s_sad
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus