WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message

catkins

Re: WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message

Post by catkins » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:43 pm

Definitely never giving up hoping and praying that one day they will find Madeleine...or at least finding out who took her and what they did to her :s_cry

I did think of the family on Christmas Eve and Day. :s_cry
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Pedro

Re: WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message

Post by Pedro » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:32 pm

catkins, your words are mine.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:47 pm

It must be heart breaking to have a family member missing. They must wonder where she is and if she is enjoying Christmas. I can't imagine what it must be like. Please let this torture end for them soon. :s_cry
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus