German prisoner identified as suspect

jjbd

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:47 pm

I am hoping Sandra will expose his current lies.

sal

Post by sal » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:59 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:15 am

sal wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:17 pm
catkins wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:07 pm
jjbd wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 am
G-Unit
It is tiresome to have to take facts into account, I'm sure, but without an informant CB would not have attracted police attention for this crime.
Does it really have to be pointed out that CB was on amaral's radar in 2007 - don't forget - amaral who knew his van had child attractive drawings in 2007. amaral who knew that he had hippy long hair in May 2007. amaral who knew that CB was a p**do - just like 100s of others (according to amaral) around at the time. amaral who says that CB fits the profile of a suspect perfectly.

So what did amaral and the PJ do to investigate CB in 2007?
There’s been many articles about CB ....Did I read Amaral’s excuse that the PJ officers went and knocked at his house a few times and he wasn’t in....so that was that :s_scratchhead

He appears to be floundering to come up with an answer

JAC: Very well. Gonçalo Amaral, at the time, one can now understand, and I wanted to ask you this: Christian Brueckner was one of the people who came to be identified as one of the people of interest for the investigation at the time, as far as it was reported there were 6… 600 people or over time it was accumulated 600 people time who could be of interest for the investigation…

GA: A lot of diligences within the process, surveys were done...

JAC: Was Christian Brueckner one of those 600 people or not?

GA: Only rereading the whole process finding...

JAC: You have no memory of that?

GA: I have been told that yes, that there went there knocking on the door, colleagues who are retired like me and who said that the person was not at home. But there were hundreds...

JAC: But, that is, but it must have been...

GA: They were in the hundreds, as, and not only of that type of typology but above all p.a.e.d.o.philes...

JAC: But note one thing Gonçalo Amaral, the, the question that is here... but the question that is here is...

GA: It could have been theft, we also...

JAC: We know that he served a sentence...

GA: …did a survey of burglars, namely burglary in apartments, and apparently this man was not in the list of apartment burglaries, he will have stolen…

JAC: Fuel...

GA: Yes, fuel.
Ah so
I’m not going mad :s_thumbsup Thanks Sal xx
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:18 am

jjbd wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:23 pm
sal wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:30 pm
Carana wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:28 pm
GA: I have been told that yes, that there went there knocking on the door, colleagues who are retired like me and who said that the person was not at home.

What is that supposed to mean?

- He was told that.. (so he doesn't actually know?)
- Retired colleagues (why retired?)
- Did what? Knocked on his "home", found he wasn't there and was therefore excluded?

Translated -haven't a bloody clue
Translated - they didn't think it was important enough at the time - but apparently according to amaral CB ticks all the boxes to be a suspect - converted to a convenient scapegoat.

Unfortunately for amaral it is not his police force that is investigating. Oh and wait - the prime suspect is still alive and subject to an ongoing investigation that amaral mocks but has no control over.
Thank heavens Amaral and his cronies aren’t leading this investigation. However pretty sure they will be just as unhelpful and arse covering as usual. :s_mad
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal

Post by sal » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:38 am

Excavations in Hanover relate to all cases of abductions and violations that the German is suspected of, including Maddie's
Hugo Franco
HUGO FRANCO
Rui Gustavo
RUI GUSTAVO
The latest German police operation in Hannover next to the shack where the main suspect in Madeleine McCann's abduction lived is involved in great secrecy. Expresso knows, however, that the main purpose of the excavations was to find 'trophies', such as clothes or other personal objects, taken from Christian Brückner's alleged sexual victims, including the English child who disappeared in May 2007 in Praia da Luz (Algarve ). Contrary to what was advanced, this operation in Hannover is not intended to find the bodies of possible victims of the German, who is currently serving a prison sentence in Germany for drug trafficking.

A few months ago, BKA, the German police, found girls' bathing suits and about 8,000 pedophile images hidden in a motorhome that Christian Brückner bought in 2010. The vehicle was on a site next to an abandoned factory, near Braunschweig, in Germany.

This week, the English press revealed that in these excavations in Hanover the police found a secret basement where they would have removed some objects such as a laundry bag, a canvas or a blue bucket. But, so far, the German authorities remain silent and do not talk about what they detected on the spot.

These excavations are only the most recent step in the investigation into Christian Brückner, who has refused to make statements. In early July, the Portuguese authorities inspected three wells separated by about 100 meters near Vila do Bispo (Algarve). Wells that originally served to irrigate agricultural plantations, but have not been used for more than 20 years. However, the searches had no effect.

The Judiciary Police is collaborating in this case with BKA and the British Scotland Yard. In Portugal, witnesses who might have information related to the suspect have already been interrogated.

The investigation started to take off three years ago after the authorities received the information that Christian Brückner boasted in a bar in Germany that he was involved in the kidnapping of the English child. He was drunk and let out the 'bravado' in May 2017, at a time when the tenth anniversary of Maddie's disappearance had brought the case back to the fore.

expresso.pt

Carana

Post by Carana » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:29 pm

GA: I have been told that yes, that there went there knocking on the door, colleagues who are retired like me and who said that the person was not at home. But there were hundreds...

??
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

sal

Post by sal » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:05 pm

Carana

Post by Carana » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Thanks, Sal.

Mr Fulscher claimed a cellar search on Tuesday at a property in Hanover where Christian B briefly lived was an attempt to sway opinion ahead of an upcoming European Court of Justice decision on his client's extradition to Germany for a rape trial and conviction in 2019.

I somewhat doubt that the ECJ judges are likely to be swayed by negative opinion.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

sal

Post by sal » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:04 pm

nor me carana.
It will be decided on the law.

Chinagirl

Post by Chinagirl » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:40 am

Pedro wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:44 pm
the German police with their behavior, made this subject a joke, a circus, and the proof of that was the presence of the press in the place, the German police wanted fame, because it is a case known worldwide, because if it were not, the police German wouldn't even care about it, shame on you German police.

this is not a case to have fun, this is a serious issue.
Really can't agree with this comment. There is NO indication at all that the German police involved in this investigation are "fame-seeking" and would not care about the matter if it were not for worldwide interest in the Madeleine case. The German police are not the PJ, and we should not be pointing fingers at them.

Those of us who have been following this sad case since 2007 and are supporters of the McCann parents are (and always have been) naturally hoping fervently that Madeleine will be found alive, well-cared for and will be happily returned to her natural family, but after all this time rational people concede that this hope is highly unlikely to be fulfilled. The best we can hope for is that the current investigation provides some solid evidence that leads to an indisputable conclusion.

Brückner appears to be the best suspect any law enforcement agency has come up with in thirteen years, and the German investigation shows serious merit so far. They deserve respect and support.
[T]hose children were left alone and because of that fact one of them disappeared. (Fatima de Oliveira Esteves)

Wrong.
It's because someone took her.

Pedro

Post by Pedro » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:31 pm

Chinagirl, with all do respect, I am a very direct person, what I think or feel, I write or say, when I wrote that comment, I wrote it with the purpose of not be disrespected to German police, but since we know that the German police said one thing, later said another contradicting the first of their statement, you Chinagirl tell me, what to think about it due to such statements. also the press was called to the house of Brueckner, it seems to me that German police thought that it was all a show when it is not.

using Rogerio Alves words: if you have evidence show that evidence, if not, stop with that behaviour because it only gives despair or anguish to that family, which is something they do not need. what that family needs is to find answers about Madeleine, but with concrete evidence, instead of assumptions with no proof, if, in the middle of all this, Madeleine is found alive, even better.

I respect your opinion, but, with all do respect, until I heard something from the couple McCann or from Op Grange, you know what I think.

people also told the same about Natascha kampusch or Jaycee Dugard, and we all know what happened, they were found alive.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:06 pm

I confess, there is one point I find puzzling. The letter, supposedly sent to the McCanns confirming that Madeleine is dead, which the McCanns say they've never received.

Just don't know what to make of that at all.

If it was a simple question of a letter lost in the post, that would be easily resolved, because the Germans would be sure to keep a copy.

I also find it unprofessional of the Germans to declare publicly they have sent such a letter without checking, first, direct with the McCanns that they have received it.

(Sic)
The statement from the McCanns comes after German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told the Press Association that a letter had been written to them, without specifying the content of the correspondence.

However, the Sun quoted Mr Wolters as saying: "We have written to the McCanns to tell them Madeleine is dead and explaining we just cannot say what the evidence is."
Unless The Sun (admittedly The Sun, but still quoting a named source verbatim) has misquoted?

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:18 pm

The other horrible thought rattling around at the back of my mind is the tentative conclusion of Mark Harrison.

Albeit that Harrison is guilty of the calamitous misjudgement of recruiting the freelance fraud Grime to the investigation, his detective work seemed quite astute. He concluded, tentatively, that IF Madeleine is dead, her remains were most likely thrown into the sea.

If Harrison is right, neither Bruckner, nor anyone else, will be brought to justice for crime(s) against Madeleine.

:s_sad

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:35 pm

It seems that the sceptics on justice forum have decided en masse that unless there is "evidence of abduction" (God know why they like to snigger and repeat "there is no evidence of abduction" on the forum all the time) then there was no abduction. The open window seems to be a prime chuckle point - in fact hilarity, of no evidence of abduction.......

The en masse problem that they have is quite simple:

Nobody is saying that Madeleine was abducted through a window - it is a possibility.
Nobody is saying that Madeleine was abducted through the sliding windows - it is a possibility.
Nobody is saying that Madeleine was abducted through the main - it is a possibility.

Madeleine disappeared from 5A and nobody knows how.

People should stop asking for "evidence of abduction" and instead ask why the initial forensic sweep of 5A was so piss poor that even amaral criticised it.

People say that the Mccanns allowed 5A to be "trampled" on. If that is the case why didn't the PJ forensics find traces of every single person who were shedding stuff all over 5A - including OC staff?

Remember the old hater mantra from years ago - there was no evidence of Madeleine found in 5A? - the reason was because of the ridiculously crap initial forensic sweep.

There is only evidence if those responsible for finding it do their job correctly and totally and find it or eliminate it. In this case it was crap.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:49 pm

jjbd wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:35 pm
It seems that the sceptics on justice forum have decided en masse that unless there is "evidence of abduction" (God know why they like to snigger and repeat "there is no evidence of abduction" on the forum all the time) then there was no abduction. The open window seems to be a prime chuckle point - in fact hilarity, of no evidence of abduction.......

The en masse problem that they have is quite simple:

Nobody is saying that Madeleine was abducted through a window - it is a possibility.
Nobody is saying that Madeleine was abducted through the sliding windows - it is a possibility.
Nobody is saying that Madeleine was abducted through the main - it is a possibility.

Madeleine disappeared from 5A and nobody knows how.

People should stop asking for "evidence of abduction" and instead ask why the initial forensic sweep of 5A was so piss poor that even amaral criticised it.

People say that the Mccanns allowed 5A to be "trampled" on. If that is the case why didn't the PJ forensics find traces of every single person who were shedding stuff all over 5A - including OC staff?

Remember the old hater mantra from years ago - there was no evidence of Madeleine found in 5A? - the reason was because of the ridiculously crap initial forensic sweep.

There is only evidence if those responsible for finding it do their job correctly and totally and find it or eliminate it. In this case it was crap.
Thoughtful post, JJBD. But the part I underline. I'm fairly certain there is a reference in John Lowe's report to a dna result from the holiday apartment consistent with Madeleine's profile.

One of few things Amaral got right in his book was to say there is nothing incriminating about finding Madeleine's dna there because she lived there.

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:17 pm

I'm fairly certain there is a reference in John Lowe's report to a dna result from the holiday apartment consistent with Madeleine's profile.
That was months later - after the dogs.

There was no forensic evidence of Madeleine after the first sweep because it wasn't thorough or done under correct procedures.

I'm surprised she hasn't got a fag in her mouth - they certainly found fag ash inside.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:25 pm

jjbd wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:17 pm
I'm fairly certain there is a reference in John Lowe's report to a dna result from the holiday apartment consistent with Madeleine's profile.
That was months later - after the dogs.

There was no forensic evidence of Madeleine after the first sweep because it wasn't thorough or done under correct procedures.

I'm surprised she hasn't got a fag in her mouth - they certainly found fag ash inside.
OK My apologies. Yes, that's correct. The now late John Stalker, commented on that picture you post above said that it transported me back to policing of the 70s.

Carana

Post by Carana » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:19 am

The Scientific Police weren't seeking to establish her DNA as such, but evidence of a potential intruder (prints, hairs, blood, semen) and of any potential harm to her (e.g. blood). And no blood was found.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:46 am

Claudia Ruff's murderer still unidentifed.

It wasn't Brueckner.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... r-22463839

Carana

Post by Carana » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:37 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:06 pm
I confess, there is one point I find puzzling. The letter, supposedly sent to the McCanns confirming that Madeleine is dead, which the McCanns say they've never received.

Just don't know what to make of that at all.

If it was a simple question of a letter lost in the post, that would be easily resolved, because the Germans would be sure to keep a copy.

I also find it unprofessional of the Germans to declare publicly they have sent such a letter without checking, first, direct with the McCanns that they have received it.

(Sic)
The statement from the McCanns comes after German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told the Press Association that a letter had been written to them, without specifying the content of the correspondence.

However, the Sun quoted Mr Wolters as saying: "We have written to the McCanns to tell them Madeleine is dead and explaining we just cannot say what the evidence is."
Unless The Sun (admittedly The Sun, but still quoting a named source verbatim) has misquoted?
Updates
Operation Grange Statement: June 19, 2020
The Met received one letter from the BKA on 12 June, which was passed to the family. The letter did not state that there was evidence or proof that Madeleine is dead, the MPS continues to investigate Madeleine’s disappearance as a missing person investigation. No letter has been received by the Met from the German prosecutor.

Kate & Gerry McCann Statement: June 16th, 2020

Since the recent police appeals regarding Madeleine’s disappearance there have been many inaccurate stories reported in the media. The widely reported news that we have a received a letter from the German authorities that states there is evidence or proof that Madeleine is dead is FALSE. Like many unsubstantiated stories in the media, this has caused unnecessary anxiety to friends and family and once again disrupted our lives.
http://findmadeleine.com/updates/index.html

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:47 pm

OK Thanks, Carana.

Carana

Post by Carana » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:30 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:46 am
Claudia Ruff's murderer still unidentifed.

It wasn't Brueckner.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... r-22463839
Which illustrates that, unlike some, not every police force is intent on shoehorning suspects...

sal

Post by sal » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:14 pm

In the case of Maddie, the district court in Kiel wants to examine whether it is responsible for a new application for the suspect's early release. The 43-year-old is currently serving a 21-month prison sentence for drug trafficking in Kiel, which the Niebüll District Court had imposed a few years ago. Detention ends on January 7, 2021, two thirds of this sentence was served on June 7 of this year.

The necessary court documents have not yet arrived in Kiel from Braunschweig

As a spokesman for the Kiel Regional Court announced on Tuesday, the 43-year-old's lawyer made another application for exemption on July 29. The district court of Kiel asked the district court of Braunschweig to transmit the files. They had not yet arrived.

The suspect's lawyer had previously withdrawn an application to the Braunschweig Regional Court for exemption from imprisonment. The regional courts of Kiel and Braunschweig had considered themselves not responsible for the first application. The Federal Court of Justice (BGH) ruled that the Braunschweig district court was responsible.
https://www.braunschweiger-zeitung.de/n ... ssung.html

Carana

Post by Carana » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:40 pm

Ok. In other words, his lawyer saw a loophole in the legal jurisdiction clusterf**k.

Carana

Post by Carana » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:59 pm

Chinagirl wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:40 am
Pedro wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:44 pm
the German police with their behavior, made this subject a joke, a circus, and the proof of that was the presence of the press in the place, the German police wanted fame, because it is a case known worldwide, because if it were not, the police German wouldn't even care about it, shame on you German police.

this is not a case to have fun, this is a serious issue.
Really can't agree with this comment. There is NO indication at all that the German police involved in this investigation are "fame-seeking" and would not care about the matter if it were not for worldwide interest in the Madeleine case. The German police are not the PJ, and we should not be pointing fingers at them.

Those of us who have been following this sad case since 2007 and are supporters of the McCann parents are (and always have been) naturally hoping fervently that Madeleine will be found alive, well-cared for and will be happily returned to her natural family, but after all this time rational people concede that this hope is highly unlikely to be fulfilled. The best we can hope for is that the current investigation provides some solid evidence that leads to an indisputable conclusion.

Brückner appears to be the best suspect any law enforcement agency has come up with in thirteen years, and the German investigation shows serious merit so far. They deserve respect and support.
I tend to agree CG, although perhaps they could have been a bit more sensitive at the time. Something may also have got a bit lost in translation, as often happens.

As far as I can work out, they've got a massive task with cold-case detectives in several countries trying to establish whether there's a link or not to their own cases. Sometimes, a link to one case can lead to another, whether it involves this guy or just miscellaneous info that happens to come in via appeals that could be relevant to a different case or a different suspect.