German prisoner identified as suspect

Carana

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Carana » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:19 am

honestbroker1 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:45 pm
jjbd wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:44 pm
Sal - thank you for your posts - keep going darling I wish you well and look forward to many more factual posts from you.
Wish I could share your enthusiasm (for Sal's posts).

She's OK at finding (yes, often relevant) links, but she doesn't see that the "E"VRD was a marketing fraud, and has a worrying penchant for the blogs of serial liars and deceivers such as Blacksmith and Not Textusa,

I'm unsure whether she quite sees that Grime pretty much ignored Mark Harrison in doing his own thing, largely in rehearsing the modus operandi he would, again, repeat in Detroit and the Bianca Jones case, or not.

The point is vital, because in hijacking the Praia da Luz agenda and using it to his own thing, he came much closer than he should ever have been allowed to come to landing the McCanns in jail for the crimes of (probably) Brueckner against Madeleine
Catching up after quite a while.

Personally, I find that several of your posts concerning Sal to be (vicariously) offensive. Not everyone is obsessed by the dogs' (lack of) evidence. Sal posts what she finds and is the first to oblige in digging out references to what, after so many years, has become just a vague memory, She has rarely ever expressed an opinion. IMO, you owe her an apology.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:37 pm

Perhaps we should re-name this forum, perpetuate the myths?

Pedro

Post by Pedro » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:29 pm

the forum should continue with the same name.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:45 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:09 pm
I think it is good news OG have been given more money, they are working along side the German and Portuguese Police, it would be a waste of all money spent up to now to not carry on until the investigation comes to an end. I agree it is agonising for the McCann's having to read about what is happening and wondering if Madeleine is alive or dead, but the only way they will hopefully get answers is for the three Police forces to get to the bottom of what happened to their daughter.
Me too......there is still hope that answers are still being looked for :s_thumbsup
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:48 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:55 am
Not the first time Russians have been mentioned...
Sept 2020
Sexta às 9 - RTP
42 mins ·
RTP gathered testimonies and evidence that pointed out that Madeleine McCann's disappearance was a crime involving Russian and German citizens who were in the Algarve in the Spring of 2007.

RTP
There is growing evidence that the disappearance of Madeleine McCann was a group crime that involved Russian and German citizens, who lived at the time in the Algarve. The program Friday at 9 features more evidence against Christian Bruckner, in the second part of the investigation by journalist Sandra Felgueiras in Germany.

oct 2020

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news ... ne-snatch/
Almost bringing us full circle in a way.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:53 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:39 pm
New clues, it will interesting to find out what they are. Thanks sal. :s_thumbsup
Russians....yachts....makes that sighting in the early morning of a child being with a couple in Lagos. Spotted by George Brookes was it? ( sometimes the surname was different iirc)...

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:54 pm

sal wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:07 am
Mark Williams-Thomas
@mwilliamsthomas
·
1h
Morning off from filming - so big gym session - schedule is mad - 2 weeks in Portugal now Germany for quite a bit longer
I just can’t take him seriously.....Has he ever actually solved or helped solve a crime?

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:55 pm

Carana wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:19 am
honestbroker1 wrote:
jjbd wrote:
Sal - thank you for your posts - keep going darling I wish you well and look forward to many more factual posts from you.

She's OK at finding (yes, often relevant) links, but she doesn't see that the "E"VRD was a marketing fraud, and has a worrying penchant for the blogs of serial liars and deceivers such as Blacksmith and Not Textusa,

I'm unsure whether she quite sees that Grime pretty much ignored Mark Harrison in doing his own thing, largely in rehearsing the modus operandi he would, again, repeat in Detroit and the Bianca Jones case, or not.

The point is vital, because in hijacking the Praia da Luz agenda and using it to his own thing, he came much closer than he should ever have been allowed to come to landing the McCanns in jail for the crimes of (probably) Brueckner against Madeleine

Personally, I find that several of your posts concerning Sal to be (vicariously) offensive. Not everyone is obsessed by the dogs' (lack of) evidence. Sal posts what she finds and is the first to oblige in digging out references to what, after so many years, has become just a vague memory, She has rarely ever expressed an opinion. IMO, you owe her an apology.
We need our SuperSal and her memory like an elephant for finding links!

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:44 pm

catkins wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:55 pm
Carana wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:19 am
honestbroker1 wrote:
jjbd wrote:

Sal is superb at that.

I tried to entice Misty to consider joining our board. Had I succeeded, Sal, for the first time, would have had competition. Misty is every bit as lightning fast as Sal at finding and reproducing practically any piece of information on the net.

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:44 pm

For her contributions - not just links.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:36 pm

jjbd wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:44 pm
Nor all.

Wide of the mark on Grime and the dogs.

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:42 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:36 pm
jjbd wrote:
Nor all.

I don't agree with you at all and you should respect others members of the forum.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:51 pm

jjbd wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:42 pm
honestbroker1 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:36 pm
jjbd wrote:
Nor all.

I don't agree with you at all and you should respect others members of the forum.
Which of the points in the link di you disagree with and why?

https://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=12842

I believe I'm right in saying Sal would disagree with most of it.

sal

Post by sal » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:26 pm

HB
If you wish to continue with personal remarks take it to PM, this is not the place.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:38 pm

sal wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:26 pm
HB
If you wish to continue with personal remarks take it to PM, this is not the place.
Quite correct Sal.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:09 pm

No attempt to engage with the facts, unsurprisingly, as the facts are indisputable, clear and irrefutable.

Also (seemingly) not to some people's liking.

sal

Post by sal » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:23 pm

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:10 pm

Thanks sal :s_thumbsup

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:42 am

Thanks sal :s_thumbsup

Meanwhile the 'researcher' Verdi is wailing about poor Christian Brueckner -

He is said to now be in prison because he raped a septuagenarian, the only evidence was the word of his partner in crime, a criminal in his own right, who disposed of the supposed evidence - the video footage, leaving the police to prosecute entirely on the evidence of a hair, yes one hair, said to found on Brueckner's clothing - the hair of the victim!

Call yourself a researcher, it was NOT the hair of the victim, it was Brueckner's hair. He tried to explain it away by saying her petted the victims cat and that is how it managed to be in the apartment. It makes me sick how these people try to convince others that Brueckner is this sad little man being accused of things he hasn't done. :sick:
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:04 pm

What sad pathetic lives these people lead where they defend criminals, p.a.e.d.o.philes and rapists.
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:22 pm

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... n-24798244
Police searched a sinister cellar dug under a ramshackle house by Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner, The Mirror can reveal.

Officers swooped on the convicted p.a.e.dophile’s former home in Central Germany after the current tenant raised the alarm.

Brueckner had lived in the allotment property, on the outskirts of Braunschweig, while he ran a kiosk in the city from 2013 to 2016.

While there he illegally dug the 10ft deep pit.

Last year it was reported a friend claimed Brueckner had said he wanted to create a dungeon – with soundproof walls – “like the guy in Austria” – a chilling reference to monster Josef Fritzl.

The cellar 'dungeon’ Maddie suspect dug under his home
The cellar 'dungeon’ Maddie suspect dug under his home ( Image: Daily Mirror)
The interior - Brueckner made changes inside
The interior - Brueckner made changes inside ( Image: Daily Mirror)
Get all the latest news straight to your inbox. Sign up to one of the Mirror's newsletters

There is no evidence he ever followed through with that idea.

Brueckner left the home and went on the run when he suspected German detectives were closing in on him for a number of offences – including a rape – in Portugal.

The Mirror is the first newspaper to gain access to the creepy site and inspect the dank cellar.

The current occupier of the house, Sabine Selig, 36, said she had called the police the moment she heard about Brueckner’s link to the Maddie investigation and they had since scoured the basement.

Sabine revealed Brueckner, who she described as “grubby”, was desperate to get rid of the place when she took it off him in 2016.

Now the artist says she realises he was itching to go on the run after being convicted of sexually abusing a little girl in Germany.

Allotment home where Brueckner lived
Allotment home where Brueckner lived ( Image: Daily Mirror)
He even joked about heading to to Italy where he was eventually captured, living on the streets of Milan, in 2018.

Sabine told The Mirror: “If I had known what kind of guy he was, I never would have moved in here.

“He wanted to give up his little house, his allotment quickly – as quickly as possible. He wanted to run away to Italy. I had to pay him 800 euros to take over the garden.

“It all looked like a rubbish dump, not like a flat. I didn’t care, the garden was big, you could make something out of the hut.

“And I needed the space and Brueckner was under stress.”

After moving in, Sabine says, she noticed Brueckner had dug the cellar but gave it little thought.

Then when she found out he was the prime suspect in the Maddie case, she contacted police immediately who descended on her place and began digging it up in a frantic search for evidence.

Sabine said: “I went straight to the police, because I remembered the half-closed cellar and I don’t know what’s still down there.

“It’s a strange feeling, a hole under your feet and no one knows what’s ‘buried’ there.”

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:43 am

Thanks for that HB

He really is a very strange character. I wonder if the friends have been interviewed.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

sal

Post by sal » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Mark Williams-Thomas
@mwilliamsthomas
·
1h
Currently editing with my PD my next 3 part documentary. Still need to do more filming in UK, Germany and Portugal- but we will have a really strong series . This weekend need to put together a tease to be cut on a double murder where I have compelling now evidence. Lots going on

Pedro

Post by Pedro » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:41 pm

that mark william thomas is disgusting, can´t he stop of acting like a celebrity?

shame on you mark wiilliam.

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:13 pm

sal wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:32 pm
Mark Williams-Thomas
@mwilliamsthomas
·
1h
Currently editing with my PD my next 3 part documentary. Still need to do more filming in UK, Germany and Portugal- but we will have a really strong series . This weekend need to put together a tease to be cut on a double murder where I have compelling now evidence. Lots going on
It will achieve nothing.

The Police will solve the case not MWT or anyone else.

When people said that the Madeleine case was a "cash cow" it seems to be the case.