German prisoner identified as suspect

Post Reply
User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8435
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:15 am

Alibongo wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:47 am
honestbroker1 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:11 pm
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... n-22745804

Simultaneously grim, yet holding out the prospect of a definitive answer for the McCanns and Madeleine's extended family, a shallow if important lining to devastating news.
It's just so dreadful but at the same time it's as suspected, I really do think that they have the right person responsible for Madeleine's disappearance.
I'm afraid I do, too.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31829
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:49 pm

Alibongo wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:47 am
honestbroker1 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:11 pm
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... n-22745804

Simultaneously grim, yet holding out the prospect of a definitive answer for the McCanns and Madeleine's extended family, a shallow if important lining to devastating news.
It's just so dreadful but at the same time it's as suspected, I really do think that they have the right person responsible for Madeleine's disappearance.
I’d be very surprised if he wasn’t.... :s_cry I guess as Madeleines parents The McCanns want 100% proof... ..So would I.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal
Posts: 11659
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:12 pm

Spy is said to have listened to Christian B.
in jail
Case Maddie McCann: Spy is said to have listened to Christian B. in jail
09/30/2020 - 3:48 pm
Did the suspect Christian B. (43) reveal himself to a fellow inmate in the Madeleine "Maddie" McCann case? Is the "material evidence" that the public prosecutor spoke of in an interview with Portuguese television based on an informant in jail?

Read with BILDplus what information the public prosecutor has obtained and how it could have obtained it.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11659
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:16 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8435
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:28 pm

catkins wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:49 pm
Alibongo wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:47 am
honestbroker1 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:11 pm
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... n-22745804

Simultaneously grim, yet holding out the prospect of a definitive answer for the McCanns and Madeleine's extended family, a shallow if important lining to devastating news.
It's just so dreadful but at the same time it's as suspected, I really do think that they have the right person responsible for Madeleine's disappearance.
I’d be very surprised if he wasn’t.... :s_cry I guess as Madeleines parents The McCanns want 100% proof... ..So would I.
It seems barely conceivable that two men of Brueckner's type would have been in close proximity to apartment 5a at the time Madeleine was taken.

jjbd
Posts: 17764
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:41 pm

Verdi Today at 16:11

The two cases are entirely unrelated - not that I believe the rape story. Four months and counting..
Maybe verdi could research Hazel Behan (waived her right for anonymity to the Guardian) and accuse her directly of being a liar.

over 160 months and counting for the Mccanns......

sal
Posts: 11659
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:50 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12813759/ ... estigtion/

MADDIE SEARCH CASH Madeleine McCann cops get extra £350,000 to continue investigtion — taking total to over £12million
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17764
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:02 am

:s_thumbsup

User avatar
Alibongo
Posts: 18957
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Alibongo » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:34 am

That's encouraging news!
Thanks sal :s_thumbsup
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

Pedro
Posts: 6768
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:03 am

wonderfull news.
:s_thumbsup

Pedro
Posts: 6768
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:04 am

big true:

Mr Neville added: “It must be remembered that Madeleine McCann may still be alive, whatever the opinion of German prosecutors.”
:s_thumbsup

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8435
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Thing is that it's mixed-messages again for Kate and Gerry.

No doubt buoyed by this extra funding; deflated by the news from Germany.

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Whiterose » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Great news :s_thumbsup
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

sal
Posts: 11659
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:29 pm

A prison inmate is said to have broken Christian B.'s silence. So far, the criminal s-e-x offender with a criminal record in the "Maddie" case has not been convicted.

Christian B. , the main suspect in the “Maddie” case, is currently serving a prison sentence for drug trafficking in the Kiel prison.
Another prison inmate is said to have listened to the 43-year-old.
Could that be the breakthrough in the investigation?

Frankfurt - The search for the kidnapped girl Maddie McCann comes to a standstill. So far, the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office has not been able to collect sufficient evidence for an urgent suspicion against the main suspect Christian B. To find the missing girl alive after thirteen years - almost unthinkable. Now the judiciary is said to have set an informer on Christian B. who is supposed to finally break his silence.

A prison inmate is said to have questioned Christian B. in the "Maddie" case
As the " Bild " reports, a prison inmate is said to have eavesdropped on the suspects in the "Maddie" case . Before Christian B. was relocated to Kiel, he was imprisoned in the Wolfenbüttel prison. The prison informers are said to have been assigned to the suspect there. According to "picture" information, the inmate who was assigned to him could have asked Christian B. about the crime. It is not uncommon for perpetrators to reveal themselves to fellow inmates in custody.

A statement by Christian B. to the prison inmate could be a breakthrough for the investigation into the Maddie McCann case . It is unlikely that new DNA traces or images will suddenly appear after years of searching. Whether the public prosecutor now a prison inmates to Christian B. ansetzte is unclear. According to "Bild", the public prosecutor has not yet commented on the spy.

Should Christian B. have been persuaded to make a confession with the help of an informant, this confession could not be admissible in court. According to the Code of Criminal Procedure (Section 136a), prisoners must voluntarily make their knowledge known. Statements by Christian B. in conversation with the prison inmate were elicited by a ruse by the public prosecutor .

It remains to be seen whether Christian B. has actually revealed himself to the inmate. In any case, “Bild” assumes that the suspect's defense counsel in the “Maddie” case advised his client to remain silent.

https://www.wa.de/deutschland-welt/fall ... 58211.html
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11659
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:52 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4420
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Whiterose » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:49 am

sal wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:29 pm
A prison inmate is said to have broken Christian B.'s silence. So far, the criminal s-e-x offender with a criminal record in the "Maddie" case has not been convicted.

Christian B. , the main suspect in the “Maddie” case, is currently serving a prison sentence for drug trafficking in the Kiel prison.
Another prison inmate is said to have listened to the 43-year-old.
Could that be the breakthrough in the investigation?

Frankfurt - The search for the kidnapped girl Maddie McCann comes to a standstill. So far, the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office has not been able to collect sufficient evidence for an urgent suspicion against the main suspect Christian B. To find the missing girl alive after thirteen years - almost unthinkable. Now the judiciary is said to have set an informer on Christian B. who is supposed to finally break his silence.

A prison inmate is said to have questioned Christian B. in the "Maddie" case
As the " Bild " reports, a prison inmate is said to have eavesdropped on the suspects in the "Maddie" case . Before Christian B. was relocated to Kiel, he was imprisoned in the Wolfenbüttel prison. The prison informers are said to have been assigned to the suspect there. According to "picture" information, the inmate who was assigned to him could have asked Christian B. about the crime. It is not uncommon for perpetrators to reveal themselves to fellow inmates in custody.

A statement by Christian B. to the prison inmate could be a breakthrough for the investigation into the Maddie McCann case . It is unlikely that new DNA traces or images will suddenly appear after years of searching. Whether the public prosecutor now a prison inmates to Christian B. ansetzte is unclear. According to "Bild", the public prosecutor has not yet commented on the spy.

Should Christian B. have been persuaded to make a confession with the help of an informant, this confession could not be admissible in court. According to the Code of Criminal Procedure (Section 136a), prisoners must voluntarily make their knowledge known. Statements by Christian B. in conversation with the prison inmate were elicited by a ruse by the public prosecutor .

It remains to be seen whether Christian B. has actually revealed himself to the inmate. In any case, “Bild” assumes that the suspect's defense counsel in the “Maddie” case advised his client to remain silent.

https://www.wa.de/deutschland-welt/fall ... 58211.html
Thanks sal :s_thumbsup

If he did confess they couldn't use it in court, but it would give them information to be going on such as how he did it and where Madeleine could be. Plus they would know for sure they had the right man.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

sal
Posts: 11659
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:59 am

I think it is saying that if CB confessed to another inmate voluntary it could be used, but not if the inmate was acting on behalf
of the authorities as a spy.??

Mirror
This is because according to paragraph 136a of the German Code of Criminal Procedure, a statement must not be obtained by the investigating authorities by any type of deception.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31829
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:40 am

sal wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:59 am
I think it is saying that if CB confessed to another inmate voluntary it could be used, but not if the inmate was acting on behalf
of the authorities as a spy.??

Mirror
This is because according to paragraph 136a of the German Code of Criminal Procedure, a statement must not be obtained by the investigating authorities by any type of deception.
That’s how I read it as well.

I just feel so sorry for the McCanns...... :s_cry
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Pedro
Posts: 6768
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:47 pm

I disagree with "To find the missing girl alive after thirteen years - almost unthinkable", due to "the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office has not been able to collect sufficient evidence for an urgent suspicion against the main suspect Christian B."

Also I disagree because Natascha Kampusch, Jaycee Dugard have been found alive years after their abduction,

so can Madeleine McCann be found alive.

that is what people should keep in their minds, regardless the words of the German prosecutor which have no evidence at all to prove it.

I agree with "Mr Neville added: “It must be remembered that Madeleine McCann may still be alive, whatever the opinion of German prosecutors.”

jjbd
Posts: 17764
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:26 pm

Admin
If I read the evidence correctly then abducted should be followed immediately by the words "from the street outside".
There is a deliberate and concerted effort on Justice forum - by John, Angelo and Admin - to convince people that abduction occurred outside 5A.

It is not based on any evidence whatsoever - just their opinion so that they (especially nutter Angelo) can hammer the Mccanns for leaving the children alone without accusing them of anything else.

They are wrong.

jjbd
Posts: 17764
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:37 pm

Admin
Clearly Wolters has NO pictures of Madeleine or any other tangible evidence connected Christian Brueckner to her disappearance. As time passes, his credibility begins to evaporate.
Notice that Admin does not provide one scintilla of evidence to support the statement. Clearly Admin has God Like qualities that can predict the truth from no knowledge whatsoever.

It really is amazing that so many people insist they have all found knowledge of the case from reading the papers. They turn up on all the hater forums and people spread their prayer mats out and bow to the superior being that says what they want to hear.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8435
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:44 pm

jjbd wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:37 pm
Admin
Clearly Wolters has NO pictures of Madeleine or any other tangible evidence connected Christian Brueckner to her disappearance. As time passes, his credibility begins to evaporate.
Notice that Admin does not provide one scintilla of evidence to support the statement. Clearly Admin has God Like qualities that can predict the truth from no knowledge whatsoever.

It really is amazing that so many people insist they have all found knowledge of the case from reading the papers. They turn up on all the hater forums and people spread their prayer mats out and bow to the superior being that says what they want to hear.
I'm looking, without success, for the remit of Operation Grange, which I'm certain states that Madeleine was abducted (sic) from her bed in a criminal act by a stranger.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8435
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:24 pm

With thanks to Anthro at UK Justice:

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news ... ne-snatch/

jjbd
Posts: 17764
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:10 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12913864/ ... innocence/
THE lawyer of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B has claimed his client’s mobile phone records “prove his innocence”.

Friedrich Fulscher has insisted “my client did not commit this crime” and says he has the evidence to clear his name.
etc etc

User avatar
Carana
Posts: 20453
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Carana » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:51 pm

How many phones did he have, though?
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Post Reply