German prisoner identified as suspect

Post Reply
Pedro
Posts: 6668
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:22 pm

I am not against digging in his house, what I do not agree is using the name of Madeleine as an excuse in the press about digging or about other victims in his garden.

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31746
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:36 pm

Hmm not sure how they can say it was tears ....could have been Hay fever or something else. beg.gif
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal
Posts: 11433
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:45 pm

probably dust cat.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11433
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:50 pm

The find was made this afternoon and the basement is underneath a house that has since been demolished.

The tenant of an adjacent plot said the cellar had been at the site for years but was not filled in when its above-ground structure was torn down in 2007.


2007 was the same year Madeleine vanished.

The search of the site is due to continue for another two days, cops confirmed.

Divers were also spotted by locals searching the River Leine in the nearby town of Seelze.

The search at the site began after another allotment holder at the site tipped off cops after watching a TV programme about unsolved crimes that featured Madeleine's case.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12255403/ ... allotment/
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11433
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:47 pm

by: MIRKO VOLTMERpublished on
07/29/2020 - 06:40 p.m.
During the excavations in the Maddie McCann case in Hanover, the BKA blocked the air space above the search area in an allotment area for helicopters and drones. The investigating public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig confirmed this to BILD.

The investigators also upgraded the privacy screen around the facility on Wednesday. In their search for clues in the world-famous missing person case, they came across a cellar room. They had been excavating the soil on the property since early Tuesday morning. Officials searched the earth with spades and rakes. In addition to the police from Hanover and Braunschweig, the BKA is also involved.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

scoobydoo
Posts: 2302
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by scoobydoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:10 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:50 am
sal wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:33 am
The search for clues continues: This Wednesday, too, the police are looking for information in a private garden in the Letter district of Seelzer in the case of the missing Maddie since 2007. The main suspect is said to have lived there after the three-year-olds disappeared. The Federal Criminal Police Office has meanwhile declared the sky above the garden to be a no-fly zone. The operation is accompanied by international media.

HAZ
Why have they declared the sky above the garden to be a no-fly zone?

I'm guessing because aircraft engines might interfere with electronic equipment they are using in their search?
Or it could be to stop the press either using helicopters or drones to film or photograph it.

scoobydoo
Posts: 2302
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by scoobydoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:15 pm

Pedro wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:40 am
nothing will be found, nothing.
As much as I hope that all these children are alive the fact is they didn't disappear into the ether, they are somewhere. There might well be nothing found but the police would be remiss not to search.

But I wish the press weren't going to town on it like this. It would have been less cruel just to pull out her parents fingernails than subject them to this speculation.

sal
Posts: 11433
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:48 pm

sky

German police are said to have uncovered a hidden cellar at the former home of the suspect in the Madeleine McCann case.

In a third and final day of digging, they used an excavator, ground penetrating radar, sniffer dogs and a drone in their desperate hunt for crucial evidence.

The cellar was discovered as investigators dug a deep hole 15 meters wide in the garden of a secluded holiday chalet outside Hanover.

Madeleine McCann

McCann search: digging continues in Hanover

Suspect Christian B, a German drifter, is thought to have lived in a camper van on the site in 2007, shortly after Madeleine vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal.

One police theory is that the suspect took Madeleine with him when he drove back to Germany, a journey of more than 24 hours.


Advertisement
The German prosecutors investigating Christian B's alleged involvement in Madeleine's disappearance have confirmed the search is part of their inquiry, but said no more about it.


Thomas Dressler, who runs a water sports centre close to the riverside search site, said: "None of us really know the people that stay there.

"Yesterday I saw they were doing the investigation and I thought about how young my daughter was at that time, oh God and so close. That gave me the fear and panic of a father.

"I believe the police are looking for Maddie. It's gruesome and I find chilling that it could happen and so close near to us. But of course, I have never seen him myself."

The search was extensive and has involved several dozen police officers dressed in black fatigues and other workers.

A screen was erected around the site and police guards tried to stop cameramen filming what was going on behind it just a few metres from the road on one side and the river Leine on the other.

HANOVER, GERMANY - JULY 29: Police forces walk by an allotment garden to continue their search on July 29, 2020 in Hanover, Germany. German Investigators started early for day two for searching an allotment that belonged to Christian Brueckner who has been named as the prime suspect in the disappearance of British child Madeleine McCann. Madeleine McCann disappeared from an apartment in Praia Da Luz, Portugal while on holiday with her parents and twin sublings in May 2007. (Photo by Alexander Koerner/Getty Images)
Image:
German police have continued their dig for a third day in the Madeleine McCann case
Police carry a container at the site where they started digging in an allotment area near Hanover, Germany July 29, 2020, where Christian B, a suspect in the Madeleine McCann investigation lived for a while some years ago. REUTERS/Fabian Bimmer
Image:
Police are digging up the allotment near Hanover
But we've watched police sifting through piles of soil on the perimeter of the huge hole before pushing it back into the hole. Three skips took away debris.

What we haven't seen are any obvious forensic investigators in their familiar protective suits and its not clear if any evidence has been removed from the site.

A source said: "It seems a wide, rather unfocused search, a fishing expedition in a location the police have known about since 2017 when the suspect came into the frame.

"On the other hand they wouldn't normally spend such time, effort and resources unless they had good and credible information that there could be crucial evidence there."

After three days police suddenly removed machinery and tents and took down the fence after completing the search.

It's not known if they found what they were looking for.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8198
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:32 pm

I wish the report didn't use an emotive word like 'desperate' in respect of the searches. Wide-ranging, thorough, extensive all yes.

But desperate?

:s_no

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8198
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:33 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:10 pm
honestbroker1 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:50 am
sal wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:33 am
The search for clues continues: This Wednesday, too, the police are looking for information in a private garden in the Letter district of Seelzer in the case of the missing Maddie since 2007. The main suspect is said to have lived there after the three-year-olds disappeared. The Federal Criminal Police Office has meanwhile declared the sky above the garden to be a no-fly zone. The operation is accompanied by international media.

HAZ
Why have they declared the sky above the garden to be a no-fly zone?

I'm guessing because aircraft engines might interfere with electronic equipment they are using in their search?
Or it could be to stop the press either using helicopters or drones to film or photograph it.
That's, perhaps, more likely, Scooby, I agree.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8198
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:46 pm

From Telegraph.

Don't think Sal or anyone has posted this.

They've had reactions from cadaver dogs:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/0 ... ff-cellar/
German police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have discovered a sealed-off cellar after excavating an allotment site just outside Hannover.

Witnesses said on Wednesday they had watched as the BKA, the German federal investigators, lifted off a cement block covering the basement during the first day of digging at the council-owned site.

After discovering the underground cellar, officers led in a sniffer dog, which barked when it entered, the Telegraph can reveal. “The sniffer dogs were barking quite a lot in the morning,” said one person present.

Authorities began searching the site on Tuesday, in connection with the disappearance of three-year-old Madeleine. German police believe that she is dead.

Last month, Christian Brückner, 43, was named as the prime suspect in what German authorities’ are treating as a murder investigation. Brückner, a convicted p.a.e.dophile, was living in the Algarve in Portugal when Madeleine went missing in May 2007.

German police claim they have evidence linking him to the case. While he was living in Hannover, he was convicted of two crimes.

By Tuesday evening, police in Hannover had dug a two-metre-deep hole in the ground at the centre of the allotment, with forensic tents erected next to it. The dig continued on Wednesday from 7am in a different area of the garden.

Cement and other heavy duty materials were seen being removed from the site in the town of Seelze, just outside Hannover. At least seven police vehicles including a truck were present at the cornered off plot.

Wolfgang Kossack, 73, who owns the plot next to Brückner's former allotment, told the Telegraph that a man with two dogs lived in the run-down shed on the site in 2007, the same year Madeleine McCann disappeared.

He said: “I can’t tell you if it was the same guy. What I can tell you is that he was there with two dogs. One was small and brown the other one was large and black. He was there for between eight and nine months around about 2007. I went on holiday one July and when I came back he was gone.”

He and his wife had a few “uncomfortable situations” with the man. His dogs defecated in their garden, and the man's car, a cream-coloured VW camper van, “stank of diesel”. Kossack recalled: “At first, he apologised but he became increasingly aggressive.”

That description fits that of the 43-year-old Brückner, who had two dogs while living in Hannover. While still in Portugal, he drove a white and yellow VW Westfalia camper van.

Residents living next to the five allotment plots said they were “disused and overgrown” and had been for years. The shed was falling apart.

Mr Kossack said: “It was more of a ruin than a house. He tried to do up the roof and insulate it and he seemed to sleep there from time to time. When he left he took down everything that he had built as he had to leave it as he found it.”

Another man, who lives across the road from the plot, said: “The people there were just normal folks who didn’t live there. They just came here to get away from the city.”

“I can’t remember anything about the people who were there, but there was a Volkswagen camper that would turn up now and again. It was white and red.”

Brückner was found guilty of two crimes during his time in Hannover. In 2010 he was charged with falsifying documents and ordered to pay a fine. Three years later, he was convicted of theft. He did not serve a prison sentence.

Shortly after, he left the city and went to nearby Braunschweig (Brunswick), where prosecutors are running the investigation against him.

While in Hannover he lived in a high-rise apartment block in Linden, a neighbourhood known for its lively nightlife. One neighbour said a man and woman who fitted the description of Brückner and his girlfriend had lived in a bottom floor flat on Liepmannstraße.

While admitting that she did not know them personally, she said “there was something strange about them, they didn’t fit in.”

Locals said that he was a regular at Club Havana, a bar where he was known as “the workman” due to the fact he often smelt of diesel and was known to spend his free time repairing engines.

He also stood out in the local nightlife due to the fact that he would bring his two dogs – a dachshund named Frau Muller and a rottweiler named Charlie – with him wherever he went.

sal
Posts: 11433
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:03 pm

bild
I have been reporting on the Madeleine McCann case for 13 years. I experienced the madness in Praia da Luz, shortly after Maddie's disappearance, when valuable time was lost, a valuable trace was destroyed because the Portuguese police did not take the case seriously.

I've seen all the searches, in Spain, Morocco and England, in the Algarve in Portugal anyway, where English investigators looked into every second well years later. They all found: nothing.






So now: a spilled cellar in an allotment. This is said to have been used by a man whom the police and public prosecutor's office consider unusual for Maddie's murderers. A man who made evidence disappear by burying it.

The latest twist in the Maddie McCann case is also the most bizarre - and hopefully the last. This ominous find can mean anything. Or nothing. For Madeleine's parents, I sincerely hope that he means everything.

That the piece that solves this puzzle has been buried in an allotment garden in 30926 Seelze all these years.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
Carana
Posts: 20341
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Carana » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:56 am

Does anyone have a link to the original of this in pressreader?

Supposedly mugshots of Christian Brückner at a PT police station in 1999 (aged 22), before he was first extradited to Germany for molesting a 6-year-old in a playground when he was 17.
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-peop ... 6847220385
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

User avatar
Carana
Posts: 20341
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Carana » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:00 am

"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4391
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Whiterose » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:37 am

Jane said the man she saw had hair quite long at the back. It describes CB :s_sad
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4391
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Whiterose » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:38 am

If CB is the man who broke into apartments and sexually abused the children, which I am convinced he was. The strange smell the children said he had could have been diesel.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
Carana
Posts: 20341
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Carana » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:49 am

Whiterose wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:37 am
Jane said the man she saw had hair quite long at the back. It describes CB :s_sad
I haven't found anything reliable so far concerning the alleged length of his hair in 2007.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

sal
Posts: 11433
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:57 am

Carana wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:56 am
Does anyone have a link to the original of this in pressreader?

Supposedly mugshots of Christian Brückner at a PT police station in 1999 (aged 22), before he was first extradited to Germany for molesting a 6-year-old in a playground when he was 17.
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-peop ... 6847220385

I think Sandra Felqueiras may have shown these early mugshots of CB

check..from 23.20

https://www.rtp.pt/play/p6596/e483071/s ... 1nJMFRNy_k
Last edited by sal on Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31746
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:59 am

sal wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:45 pm
probably dust cat.
:s_thumbsup
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31746
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:02 am

Whiterose wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:38 am
If CB is the man who broke into apartments and sexually abused the children, which I am convinced he was. The strange smell the children said he had could have been diesel.
Snap! Same thought with me.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31746
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:05 am

sal wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:48 pm
sky

German police are said to have uncovered a hidden cellar at the former home of the suspect in the Madeleine McCann case.

In a third and final day of digging, they used an excavator, ground penetrating radar, sniffer dogs and a drone in their desperate hunt for crucial evidence.

The cellar was discovered as investigators dug a deep hole 15 meters wide in the garden of a secluded holiday chalet outside Hanover.

Madeleine McCann

McCann search: digging continues in Hanover

Suspect Christian B, a German drifter, is thought to have lived in a camper van on the site in 2007, shortly after Madeleine vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal.

One police theory is that the suspect took Madeleine with him when he drove back to Germany, a journey of more than 24 hours.


Advertisement
The German prosecutors investigating Christian B's alleged involvement in Madeleine's disappearance have confirmed the search is part of their inquiry, but said no more about it.


Thomas Dressler, who runs a water sports centre close to the riverside search site, said: "None of us really know the people that stay there.

"Yesterday I saw they were doing the investigation and I thought about how young my daughter was at that time, oh God and so close. That gave me the fear and panic of a father.

"I believe the police are looking for Maddie. It's gruesome and I find chilling that it could happen and so close near to us. But of course, I have never seen him myself."

The search was extensive and has involved several dozen police officers dressed in black fatigues and other workers.

A screen was erected around the site and police guards tried to stop cameramen filming what was going on behind it just a few metres from the road on one side and the river Leine on the other.

HANOVER, GERMANY - JULY 29: Police forces walk by an allotment garden to continue their search on July 29, 2020 in Hanover, Germany. German Investigators started early for day two for searching an allotment that belonged to Christian Brueckner who has been named as the prime suspect in the disappearance of British child Madeleine McCann. Madeleine McCann disappeared from an apartment in Praia Da Luz, Portugal while on holiday with her parents and twin sublings in May 2007. (Photo by Alexander Koerner/Getty Images)
Image:
German police have continued their dig for a third day in the Madeleine McCann case
Police carry a container at the site where they started digging in an allotment area near Hanover, Germany July 29, 2020, where Christian B, a suspect in the Madeleine McCann investigation lived for a while some years ago. REUTERS/Fabian Bimmer
Image:
Police are digging up the allotment near Hanover
But we've watched police sifting through piles of soil on the perimeter of the huge hole before pushing it back into the hole. Three skips took away debris.

What we haven't seen are any obvious forensic investigators in their familiar protective suits and its not clear if any evidence has been removed from the site.

A source said: "It seems a wide, rather unfocused search, a fishing expedition in a location the police have known about since 2017 when the suspect came into the frame.

"On the other hand they wouldn't normally spend such time, effort and resources unless they had good and credible information that there could be crucial evidence there."

After three days police suddenly removed machinery and tents and took down the fence after completing the search.

It's not known if they found what they were looking for.
Can’t recall who mentioned it.
..TV or article last night...... but a small piece of material being found....whether it’s the usual made up media stuff or not.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Carana
Posts: 20341
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Carana » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:17 am

sal wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:57 am
Carana wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:56 am
Does anyone have a link to the original of this in pressreader?

Supposedly mugshots of Christian Brückner at a PT police station in 1999 (aged 22), before he was first extradited to Germany for molesting a 6-year-old in a playground when he was 17.
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-peop ... 6847220385

I think Sandra Felqueiras may have shown these early mugshots of CB

check..from 23.20

https://www.rtp.pt/play/p6596/e483071/s ... 1nJMFRNy_k
Can't get it without signing up to endless "notifications". I'll have a rummage on YT.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

sal
Posts: 11433
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:19 pm

bild

SECOND GAZEBO FROM THE MADDIE SUSPECT
"He gave me notice in the morning and then he was gone"
Case Maddie: 2nd gazebo by Christian B .: "He gave me notice in the morning and then he was gone"
07/30/2020 - 12:29 p.m.
The police searched and digged in an allotment garden near Hanover. There she searched for clues about the missing Maddie.

A trail also leads to the grounds of the Kennelblick garden association in Braunschweig. Here, the suspect Christian B. also rented an allotment garden from October 2013 to April 2016.

BILD spoke to the club chairman, Jürgen Krumstroh, who got to know Christian B. and drank a beer with him. Read about his encounter with a criminal with BILDplus.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11433
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:46 pm

HAZ
Maddie case: lawyer of suspicious Christian B. describes search as "pure desperation"
After the search of a private garden between Hanover-Ahlem and Seelze in connection with the Maddie case, the lawyer of the suspect Christian B. has now reported. He described the two-day action as "pure desperation by the prosecutor".

3:29 pm

DISPLAY


bild
Christian B. now wants to get out of jail early
Just last week, the Maddie suspect had withdrawn his request +++ what's behind the back and forth
July 30, 2020 - 3:49 pm
He is in jail, wanted to get out, then withdrew his application for early release - and has now made a new application.

The suspect in the case of the missing Maddie McCann has made another application for early release. The Regional Court of Kiel is now responsible for this and no longer the Regional Court of Braunschweig as in the previous application that was withdrawn two days ago, the 43-year-old lawyer, Friedrich Fülscher, told dpa on Thursday.

The suspect is currently serving a prison sentence for drug trafficking in Kiel. The liability is scheduled for January 7, 2021 - two thirds of this sentence was served on June 7 of this year.
B. had previously said through his lawyer that he had lost confidence in the Braunschweig judiciary after he believed the regional court there wrongly sentenced him to rape a 72-year-old American woman.

After the Federal Court of Justice had declared the Braunschweig district court responsible for the release from prison, the suspect had withdrawn his application. As the lawyer explained, the regional court at the headquarters of the detention center in which the man is sitting is now responsible for the new application, that is Kiel.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11433
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:39 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

Post Reply