German prisoner identified as suspect

Post Reply
User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:45 pm

jjbd wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:41 pm
amarals announcements whilst trying to pass off CB as a scapegoat have been very revealing and have done more harm to him and PJ than anything before.

They had a list of paedos.
There were hundreds in the area at the time.
THEY KNEW ABOUT CB AT THE TIME.
They knocked on his door but he wasn't in and did nothing more.
You missed the biggest reveal of all.

They (or at least Amaral and his cronies) are STILL trying to frame Kate and Gerry for the crime(s) of others against Madeleine.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8311
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:18 pm

With thanks to Myster at UK Justice:
The Madeleine McCan case may be closer than ever to resolution, and a Spanish investigator may have had a lot to do with it. Heriberto Janosch is a psychologist, he carried out a thesis on Criminology, and has put all his resources and time at the service of a very complicated investigation to try to help.

A few weeks ago, just after the 13th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, the German justice announced that they had a suspect who was a fit in the case and among other evidence they used to prove it from an image obtained by Professor Janosch: an image satellite from 2007 in which it was possible to identify what appeared to be the van of the suspect, Christian B, a pedophile serving a sentence in Germany.

Since then the police have not stopped investigating Christian B. They have searched his life and properties and claim to have sufficient evidence to continue doing so. Among them a dungeon hidden in a farm of his property. But the question is: Are we facing the murderer of Madeline McCan? And if so, was Christian trying to kidnap her that night?

The answers are complex, which is why ESdiario exclusively interviews the Spanish investigator who knows the case best.

- When did your interest in the case of the disappearance of little Madeleine arise and why did you pay attention to this investigation? What did you see special in it?

- About ten years ago a co-worker told me: “Have you noticed this case? The crime was committed by the parents ”. As a psychologist, I was struck by parents killing their 3-year-old daughter and hiding his body. As I had access to the Portuguese police proceedings, more than 11,000 pages, I began to study the case. That led me to become interested in criminology and criminology, obtaining my Ph.D. with a thesis on sexual offenders unknown to their victims.

- What tools did you use to calibrate the case? I mean what he had to resort to: visit the area, speak with witnesses, review documentation ...

- To study crimes such as murders, sexual assaults or disappearances, it is essential to visit the area where it occurred. Satellite images or Google Streetview photos are very useful, but they are not enough. You have to be in the place, especially at times and at similar times when the crime occurred. You have a very different perspective.

In the last ten years I have visited Praia da Luz 6 times, staying more or less a week each time. I know Praia da Luz better than my neighborhood, the tourist complex, the restaurants, the telephone masts… After reading the proceedings, I already had several hypotheses in mind, and on each occasion I directed my efforts in the place to check such hypotheses, document everything with photos and videos, and of course, talk to the locals ...

That is how I found out that the apartments suffered, at that time, constant theft. They took money, credit cards, cell phones, laptops ... That helped me formulate the hypothesis that I believed would solve the case: a robbery that escalated into kidnapping.

- What was your impression as soon as you landed on the case?

- The first thing I did was check the hypothesis that the parents had committed the crime. I hadn't read even 10% of the police proceedings, including the crime scene analyzes, the testimonies of hundreds of people, and the time sequence of events, when I realized that the parents had not committed any crime. They had made a serious mistake, leaving the children alone for periods of between 15 and 30 minutes. It was during one of these periods that Madeleine was taken from her room. But there is a big difference between a crime and a mistake! The intention to do harm must be taken into account.

- Would you say that it was a preconceived investigation? Do you think that the investigators soon noticed the girl's parents and directed their investigations there?

- The Polícia Judiciária de Portugal acted very pressured by the repercussion of the case, even so the file contains a lot of information that I consider relevant for the resolution of the same, obtained in a very professional way. In my opinion what has failed was the direction of the investigation during the first five months, since it focused too much on a single lead at a time (first on the local neighbor, Robert Murat, and then on Madeleine's parents) , and all other possible lines of investigation were neglected.

In particular, a dozen cases of robbery, close to Madeleine's apartment in time and space, were already included in the first witness statements, but that track was never followed in depth. Precious time was lost.

13 years later Christian Brueckner, a repeat pedophile, appears on the scene. I would like you to make an assessment of this person as a suspect and the soundness of this line of investigation.

- I am in contact with the German prosecutor, H. Christian Wolters, and I consider him a person of integrity, who knows what he is talking about. He has proof that Madeleine is dead, from searches made in Neuwegersleben, Germany, since February 2016, where a huge amount of pedophile audiovisual material was found, in an abandoned factory that the suspect used to use. I consider this line of investigation not only auspicious but most likely the one that will lead to the resolution of the case. But we cannot rely on the criminal history of Christian B., because someone could have committed many crimes, and not precisely the one that is of interest to us.

You have to get proof that he actually did commit Madeleine's murder. His criminal history can be horrendous, in fact it is, but that does not serve as evidence in the case of Madeleine, and what the prosecutor Wolters needs now is to find the material evidence, DNA, testimonies, telephone records, etc. ... to be able to incriminate him .

- Allow me the nerve: How the hell did you find a van that could be linked to the case looking at satellite photos?

- First of all, it must be said that it is not yet confirmed that the truck I found in a satellite photo is that of the suspect, but it is true that its proportions are quite similar to that of a Westafalia. When the Bundeskriminalamt, the German judicial police, requested help from the population, I tried to travel to Praia da Luz, but they advised me not to go because of the Covid19 issue. So I began to search the satellite photos, in the areas that the suspect frequented: Foral, Monte Judeu, Praia da Luz, and the coastal area from Praia da Luz to Vila do Bispo.

I looked for photos close in time to the day of the crime. In particular, the photo that has appeared in various media showing the van is from June 22, 2007, seven weeks after the crime, and the place is next to the house that Christian B. occupied in 2006, about two kilometers from the apartment where Madeleine slept.

- I am sure you are an excellent profiler. Would you share with our readers the keys to the profile of Madeleine's kidnapper and alleged murderer?

- Today's criminological profiles, in my opinion, have no evidentiary value, they should not be used in a criminal trial. But they can be very useful to guide the police investigation, in the search for suspects. I did a criminological profile on Madeleine's abductor in June 2016.

On that occasion I wrote, among other things: “The kidnapper's primary motive is to steal securities such as money, mobile phones, laptops, watches, rings, etc. Small high-value items that you can easily transport without the need for a motorized vehicle. But a sexual motive cannot be ruled out yet. The modus operandi consists of opening a window from the outside, in apartments that are occupied, but which, circumstantially, at the time of the events, there seems to be no one inside (…). The offender commits his crimes in solitude, or at most he has an accomplice, a companion of adventures, of his total confidence (…). The kidnapper does not know the victim in advance, his objective is another, to steal (…). It is a man between 25 and 35 years old, who lives and / or works in Praia da Luz. He does not present any psychotic disorder, he does not suffer loss of reality. He knows well what he is doing, in this case stealing (…). You have an anti-social or psychopathic personality disorder. He knows how to distinguish what is right from what is wrong, but he is not concerned, he lives according to his own rules (…). It is difficult for the offender to confess, given his psychopathic personality. He will only confess if he is caught and can take advantage of the confession, such as a reduced sentence ”.

I still think that the main motive of the criminal was the robbery, and that only circumstantially did the pedophile emerge when he was surprised by Madeleine.

- Going back to Brueckner. The police focus all their efforts on him. Does Madeleine's family have reason to believe that they are closer to knowing what happened to their daughter?

- Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, now have good reason to believe that they are close to knowing what happened to their daughter. But they will not accept her death without solid evidence. Prosecutor Wolters has that evidence, but will not release it until the appropriate time comes.

-13 years later, that the case continues where it is, is it the result of bad luck, police negligence or the enormous fortune of the criminal?

- In this case the main cause, in my opinion, was the misdirection that the investigation took in the first moments, focusing on only two leads, and neglecting others, some of them much more promising.

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:41 am

jjbd wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:41 pm
amarals announcements whilst trying to pass off CB as a scapegoat have been very revealing and have done more harm to him and PJ than anything before.

They had a list of paedos.
There were hundreds in the area at the time.
THEY KNEW ABOUT CB AT THE TIME.
They knocked on his door but he wasn't in and did nothing more.
Adding to the list:

They had a list of paedos.
There were hundreds in the area at the time.
THEY KNEW ABOUT CB AT THE TIME.
They knocked on his door but he wasn't in and did nothing more.
The campervan had child friendly drawings on it (photo proof provided by amaral)

scoobydoo
Posts: 2304
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by scoobydoo » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:13 pm

jjbd wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:41 pm
amarals announcements whilst trying to pass off CB as a scapegoat have been very revealing and have done more harm to him and PJ than anything before.

They had a list of paedos.
There were hundreds in the area at the time.
THEY KNEW ABOUT CB AT THE TIME.
They knocked on his door but he wasn't in and did nothing more.
Why is he so desperate to have people believe cb is innocent. It cant just be ego because someone like him would still just spin it as the parents still to blame for not helping him find cb or something I.e they should have done this or that differently. So why? Given how dodgy some of the police were I don't find it hard to believe that amarel knew of cb but fir some reason did not want him bought to anyone attention.

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:22 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:13 pm
jjbd wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:41 pm
amarals announcements whilst trying to pass off CB as a scapegoat have been very revealing and have done more harm to him and PJ than anything before.

They had a list of paedos.
There were hundreds in the area at the time.
THEY KNEW ABOUT CB AT THE TIME.
They knocked on his door but he wasn't in and did nothing more.
Why is he so desperate to have people believe cb is innocent. It cant just be ego because someone like him would still just spin it as the parents still to blame for not helping him find cb or something I.e they should have done this or that differently. So why? Given how dodgy some of the police were I don't find it hard to believe that amarel knew of cb but fir some reason did not want him bought to anyone attention.
I agree - the question is WHY?

I can guess the answer.

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:27 pm

In the case of Maddie McCann, who disappeared in Portugal in 2007, a reporter is said to have tried to interrogate an important witness under a false identity. He is said to have used the Facebook account of an acquaintance of the witness. This acquaintance also belongs to the group of witnesses in the murder investigation against the 43-year-old suspect, who had his last residence in Braunschweig. The suspicion against the man, who also had a criminal record for sexual offenses, which became known in early June through the program “Aktenzeichen XY unsolved”, sparked international media coverage.

https://www.braunschweiger-zeitung.de/b ... n-aus.html
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:57 pm

MADELEINE McCann suspect Christian B had an accomplice during a child s-e-x crime in Portugal, says a witness.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12467493/ ... ccomplice/
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:20 pm

Why does Justice Forum allow Faithlilly to post?

A debate forum and the hater posts "You need to hush until someone seeks your opinion." and "Haven’t you got a wife you could spend some time with ?"

In any normal forum that person would be banned.

Why does justice forum keep haters like her and wonderfulspam? - Post count.

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:14 am

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:49 pm

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1688 ... ann#424727
by Verdi Today at 14:31

'I felt that he enjoyed torturing me,' she told investigators. He carried a sabre, she claimed, 30cm long."

Well, they say that size matters but it was the precision that grabbed my attention. My first thought..

German: Come 'ere me luvly

Victim: You're not coming near me that great thing until I've checked the length - you can do serious damage to a girl with a weapon like that. Now where's me ruler ....
And they wonder why it is called the hellhole, cesspit etc. Verdi Moderator/Researcher is making fun of a serious sexual and physical assault on a woman.

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:02 pm

She's a bitter nasty piece of work. :s_mad
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:09 pm

Anthony Bennett
@zampos
Replying to
@BenjaminVrbicek
We lose the ***truth***, because God, in His pure and holy word, the Bible, tells us about His wrath against sin.

Mercifully, He gave His only Son, the #LordJesusChrist, to die, not for everyone, but for repentant sinners who can humble themselves and acknowledge their sin
bennett obviously believes that God is going to forgive him for his deliberate and continuous lies that he tells. I believe he may get a surprise - he doesn't understand the meaning of "repentant" and "humble" - those have to take place during life - they are meaningless if only applied when knocking on the Pearly Gates.

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:28 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:02 pm
She's a bitter nasty piece of work. :s_mad
Yes but she is a "researcher" - a term coined by bennett that makes their hate sound important and relevant - hell they ever submit papers to anybody and everybody.

She is just a Sh!t that seems to have found something on the internet. I hope her family are proud of her.

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:37 pm

If only Bennett knew what she posted about him many years ago.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:40 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:37 pm
If only Bennett knew what she posted about him many years ago.
? fascinated ?

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:46 pm

taster.
The life threatening deadly TB bacterium strikes again! This times it has invaded YouTube videos identifying itself as a rhetorical rendition of "48 Unanswered Questions" by Kate Mccann. Anyone at risk of exposure to this fatal affliction are advised to contact their nearest sanatorium before the disease becomes pandemic. There is no known antedote for TB so it is in your own interest to avoid contact with infected persons.

If you have reason to think you are at risk of contanmination it is strongly recommended that you immediately cleanse body and mind with a suitable alcohol based sedative, otherwise you might die laughing.

Think this is a joke? ~ Check it out! This individual is a liability. When this case is finally resolved who/what will be his next project ~ de-throning Her Majesty?
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:51 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:46 pm
taster.
The life threatening deadly TB bacterium strikes again! This times it has invaded YouTube videos identifying itself as a rhetorical rendition of "48 Unanswered Questions" by Kate Mccann. Anyone at risk of exposure to this fatal affliction are advised to contact their nearest sanatorium before the disease becomes pandemic. There is no known antedote for TB so it is in your own interest to avoid contact with infected persons.

If you have reason to think you are at risk of contanmination it is strongly recommended that you immediately cleanse body and mind with a suitable alcohol based sedative, otherwise you might die laughing.

Think this is a joke? ~ Check it out! This individual is a liability. When this case is finally resolved who/what will be his next project ~ de-throning Her Majesty?
!!!!!

scoobydoo
Posts: 2304
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by scoobydoo » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:34 pm

jjbd wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:49 pm
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1688 ... ann#424727
by Verdi Today at 14:31

'I felt that he enjoyed torturing me,' she told investigators. He carried a sabre, she claimed, 30cm long."

Well, they say that size matters but it was the precision that grabbed my attention. My first thought..

German: Come 'ere me luvly

Victim: You're not coming near me that great thing until I've checked the length - you can do serious damage to a girl with a weapon like that. Now where's me ruler ....
And they wonder why it is called the hellhole, cesspit etc. Verdi Moderator/Researcher is making fun of a serious sexual and physical assault on a woman.
Well these are a group of dysfunctional misfits and all-round losers who have such pathetic meaningless existences that they spend their time writing Christmas songs mocking missing toddlers.

They are also too stupid to realise that the victim, as an American, in all likely said "about a foot" rather than a precise thirty cm.

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:16 am

Angelo222
Since they haven't been cleared of involvement by the very country in which the missing kid disappeared and since they haven't managed to pin it on some unfortunate German p.a.e.dophile
"unfortunate German p.a.e.dophile" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pedro
Posts: 6713
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:29 am

angelo222
:s_crazy

Chinagirl
Posts: 3152
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 am

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Chinagirl » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:56 am

sal wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:46 pm
taster.
The life threatening deadly TB bacterium strikes again! This times it has invaded YouTube videos identifying itself as a rhetorical rendition of "48 Unanswered Questions" by Kate Mccann. Anyone at risk of exposure to this fatal affliction are advised to contact their nearest sanatorium before the disease becomes pandemic. There is no known antedote for TB so it is in your own interest to avoid contact with infected persons.

If you have reason to think you are at risk of contanmination it is strongly recommended that you immediately cleanse body and mind with a suitable alcohol based sedative, otherwise you might die laughing.

Think this is a joke? ~ Check it out! This individual is a liability. When this case is finally resolved who/what will be his next project ~ de-throning Her Majesty?
Made my day, that has! :pop2:
[T]hose children were left alone and because of that fact one of them disappeared. (Fatima de Oliveira Esteves)

Wrong.
It's because someone took her.

User avatar
Carana
Posts: 20379
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Carana » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:45 am

sal wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:23 am
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chr ... t-22392999

It was reported that Brueckner was not registered as a p.a.e.dophile on Portugese police files - but police mugshots have emerged showing they did know about his past.

A series of images of the German were taken in Faro in July 1999 – eight years before Madeleine was abducted in Praia da Luz, 60 miles away.

The new pictures, shown in court files obtained exclusively by the Sunday Mirror in July this year, indicated he was on the files of Portuguese police all along.

Brueckner was being extradited to his native Germany over the 1994 playground assault on the six-year-old girl.

He served two years in jail before returning to his old stomping ground in Portugal.
I thought the issue was that he legged it before having to serve his sentence - hence his extradition in 1999.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31787
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:34 am

jjbd wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:16 am
Angelo222
Since they haven't been cleared of involvement by the very country in which the missing kid disappeared and since they haven't managed to pin it on some unfortunate German p.a.e.dophile
"unfortunate German p.a.e.dophile" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:s_mad Calling a p.a.e.dophile and s-e-x abuser unfortunate? That is quite worrying! Is ‘Angelo’ right in the head?
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
Carana
Posts: 20379
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Carana » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:35 am

sal wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:27 pm
In the case of Maddie McCann, who disappeared in Portugal in 2007, a reporter is said to have tried to interrogate an important witness under a false identity. He is said to have used the Facebook account of an acquaintance of the witness. This acquaintance also belongs to the group of witnesses in the murder investigation against the 43-year-old suspect, who had his last residence in Braunschweig. The suspicion against the man, who also had a criminal record for sexual offenses, which became known in early June through the program “Aktenzeichen XY unsolved”, sparked international media coverage.

https://www.braunschweiger-zeitung.de/b ... n-aus.html
Intriguing...
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:00 pm

Carana wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:35 am
sal wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:27 pm
In the case of Maddie McCann, who disappeared in Portugal in 2007, a reporter is said to have tried to interrogate an important witness under a false identity. He is said to have used the Facebook account of an acquaintance of the witness. This acquaintance also belongs to the group of witnesses in the murder investigation against the 43-year-old suspect, who had his last residence in Braunschweig. The suspicion against the man, who also had a criminal record for sexual offenses, which became known in early June through the program “Aktenzeichen XY unsolved”, sparked international media coverage.

https://www.braunschweiger-zeitung.de/b ... n-aus.html
Intriguing...
I think it will take something intriguing/out of the ordinary/deceptive to gather the final pieces of evidence they need to charge him.

Post Reply