German prisoner identified as suspect

Post Reply
User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31787
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:46 pm

jjbd wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:46 pm
sal wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:52 am
I've also been told my life is in danger for looking into the Madeleine McCann case.”
hmm, wonder where that one came from
That's strange - I would imagine it is more for defending a p**do rather than the Mccann case.
Hmmm..... or the idiot trolls putting the wind up him.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31787
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:51 pm

I wouldn’t have thought a Defence Lawyer would be allowed to state that.....even if it’s true. :s_omg
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:28 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:53 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:47 pm

It's very interesting - the lawyer Fülscher acting for a p**do has been in touch with amaral and, as has been revealed today, Murky macleod and the bennett MMRG. Does he imagine that he is helping his client with those contacts?

Pedro
Posts: 6713
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by Pedro » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:52 pm

all this speculation around Christian B has become a joke, the German police contribute a lot to it, together with the press. despicable behaviour.

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:12 pm

Wonderfulspam
I prefer rapist & p.a.e.d.o.philes to the McCanns.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.ph ... #msg618326

This says everything you need to know about UK Justice forum and the owner and all the mods.

If anyone from here posts on there they should stop and leave immediately.

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:34 pm

Lux Newsroom on September 16, 2020 at 2:19 pm
Reporter Sandra Felgueiras traveled to Germany in search of the key pieces to close the Madeleine McCann case complex.

The Braunschweig prosecutor investigating this crime confirmed to RTP that he has "material evidence" that the child is dead and that he died in Portugal. It frees the McCanns and disqualifies the investigation conducted by Gonçalo Amaral, guaranteeing that the German justice "would never have publicly presented Bruckner as a suspect based on assumptions".

In this investigation, Sandra Felgueiras discovers more failures of Portuguese justice, tied hand and foot with crimes committed by Bruckner in the Algarve, which have already been prescribed, and which Germany now wants to try. Crimes that show that for 22 years the national authorities were unable to intercept this registered pedophile and rapist. The last sexual abuse of a German child, for which he is being investigated in Germany, took place at Salema beach, in April 2007. GNR closed the case in 24 hours.

"How did Portugal let a pedophile escape for two decades without ever investigating him?", Asks the reporter this Friday at 9, on September 18, on RTP1.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:36 pm

Verdi the idiot has thought all along that the German p**do was a great laugh and nothing to worry about - mocking all the news reports. You know - the nothing to see here folks move along posts.

Apparently she is not kept up to date with Murky macleod and the MMRG antics.
Last edited by jjbd on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8310
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:37 pm

jjbd wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:12 pm
Wonderfulspam
I prefer rapist & p.a.e.d.o.philes to the McCanns.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.ph ... #msg618326

This says everything you need to know about UK Justice forum and the owner and all the mods.

If anyone from here posts on there they should stop and leave immediately.
I will be, I'm not sure 'interested' is the right word, but certainly intrigued, to see whether that post is allowed to remain on the board.

If it is, then that will say everything about the board ...

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:38 pm

Post remains despite being seen by mods.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:39 pm

sal wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:38 pm
Post remains despite being seen by mods.
Post made Today at 06:55:30 PM »

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8310
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:41 pm

The estimable Vertigo Swirl on that board has 45 sin-bin points since joining.

Spam Wotzit, apparently, has had none.

Astounding.

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:32 pm

The post is still there at 20.30 - where is John Lamberton - you know - he who wants Justice?

The only explanation is that the spam person does certain sexual favours, maybe by video to post.

Can anyone think of any other reason that Lamberton and Angelo etc accept the posts that spam posts?

Let's just make it up and go from there. It is what the haters do all the time.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8310
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:59 pm

jjbd wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:32 pm
The post is still there at 20.30 - where is John Lamberton - you know - he who wants Justice?

The only explanation is that the spam person does certain sexual favours, maybe by video to post.

Can anyone think of any other reason that Lamberton and Angelo etc accept the posts that spam posts?

Let's just make it up and go from there. It is what the haters do all the time.
Try posting on that board that all the 'evidence' against the McCanns rests on the work of a discredited, fraudulent and freelance English dog-handler and see how long, either the post or the poster will last.

Not very long.

Yet those are the facts.

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8310
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:30 pm

And post still there at 2230

As is the poster.

No sinbin points.

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:21 am

Appears to have been deleted eventually
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:09 pm

Maddie case: Investigators looked for buried storage media in Hanover
In the case of Maddie McCann, who had disappeared, investigators carried out excavations in an allotment garden in the Hanover area at the end of July.
The suspect Christian B. owned a parcel there.
Now the responsible public prosecutor is giving further details about the search.
September 16, 2020, 7:56 pm



Seelze. In the case of Maddie McCann, who disappeared in Portugal in 2007, investigators searched for storage media during excavations in an allotment garden in the Hanover area. That said the prosecutor responsible in the case Christian Wolters of the "Hannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung" (HAZ) .

Since Christian B., the suspect in the case, had already buried data carriers with images of abuse of children on a site in Saxony-Anhalt, the searches in Seelze letters were ordered as a precaution - in places where evidence could have been available. There was no “current, specific reference” , Wolters said to “HAZ”.

The public prosecutor's office has not yet revealed whether something has been found
During the excavations on July 28 and 29, the investigators, some of whom were working with heavy equipment, also found an old cellar, which they uncovered . Wolters gave no information to the “HAZ” about any evidence found during the search. "In view of the ongoing investigations, I do not want to say whether something was found there and, if so, what was found there ," said Wolters.

https://www.rnd.de/panorama/fall-maddie ... 632YE.html
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:27 pm

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31787
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:02 pm

jjbd wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:12 pm
Wonderfulspam
I prefer rapist & p.a.e.d.o.philes to the McCanns.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.ph ... #msg618326

This says everything you need to know about UK Justice forum and the owner and all the mods.

If anyone from here posts on there they should stop and leave immediately.
That is a disgusting thing to say.

I left there sometime ago.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31787
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:03 pm

sal wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:34 pm
Lux Newsroom on September 16, 2020 at 2:19 pm
Reporter Sandra Felgueiras traveled to Germany in search of the key pieces to close the Madeleine McCann case complex.

The Braunschweig prosecutor investigating this crime confirmed to RTP that he has "material evidence" that the child is dead and that he died in Portugal. It frees the McCanns and disqualifies the investigation conducted by Gonçalo Amaral, guaranteeing that the German justice "would never have publicly presented Bruckner as a suspect based on assumptions".

In this investigation, Sandra Felgueiras discovers more failures of Portuguese justice, tied hand and foot with crimes committed by Bruckner in the Algarve, which have already been prescribed, and which Germany now wants to try. Crimes that show that for 22 years the national authorities were unable to intercept this registered pedophile and rapist. The last sexual abuse of a German child, for which he is being investigated in Germany, took place at Salema beach, in April 2007. GNR closed the case in 24 hours.

"How did Portugal let a pedophile escape for two decades without ever investigating him?", Asks the reporter this Friday at 9, on September 18, on RTP1.
Good on Sandra.....she really didn’t like being lied to did she?
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8310
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:41 pm

catkins wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:03 pm
sal wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:34 pm
Lux Newsroom on September 16, 2020 at 2:19 pm
Reporter Sandra Felgueiras traveled to Germany in search of the key pieces to close the Madeleine McCann case complex.

The Braunschweig prosecutor investigating this crime confirmed to RTP that he has "material evidence" that the child is dead and that he died in Portugal. It frees the McCanns and disqualifies the investigation conducted by Gonçalo Amaral, guaranteeing that the German justice "would never have publicly presented Bruckner as a suspect based on assumptions".

In this investigation, Sandra Felgueiras discovers more failures of Portuguese justice, tied hand and foot with crimes committed by Bruckner in the Algarve, which have already been prescribed, and which Germany now wants to try. Crimes that show that for 22 years the national authorities were unable to intercept this registered pedophile and rapist. The last sexual abuse of a German child, for which he is being investigated in Germany, took place at Salema beach, in April 2007. GNR closed the case in 24 hours.

"How did Portugal let a pedophile escape for two decades without ever investigating him?", Asks the reporter this Friday at 9, on September 18, on RTP1.
Good on Sandra.....she really didn’t like being lied to did she?
The other thing is that this mantra of the haters that the crime against Madeleine was "unique and one-off", 'proving' (NOT!) that the McCanns were responsible for Madeleine's disappearance is left in the pile of rubble it was always lying in.

sal
Posts: 11549
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:43 am

Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31787
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by catkins » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:35 am

Drum roll...Out will come Haverns idiots in support of CB the monster ....thief...and p.a.e.dophile.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

jjbd
Posts: 17702
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by jjbd » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:36 pm

catkins wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:35 am
Drum roll...Out will come Haverns idiots in support of CB the monster ....thief...and p.a.e.dophile.
And a convicted rapist.

But hey what has his past got to do with anything - move on, nothing to see here - the haters have solved the crime although 13 years (not just 3 months) later their prime suspects have never been arrested.

Post Reply