UPCOMING PROGRAMMES ON MADELEINES ABDUCTION.

Winter

Re: UPCOMING PROGRAMMES ON MADELEINES ABDUCTION.

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:27 pm

scoobydoo wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
Alibongo wrote:Colin Sutton is busy trying to save face on Haverns :pop2:
It is said he is writing a book. All publicity perhaps if true.
Oh dear, does he know the trolls will nick it in the name of supporting anyone who puts the boot in to parents who have lost a child?
Or perhaps they will do what they did with Kate's and try to rip it apart,unsuccessfully I might add. Didn't they try to destroy another book written about Madeleine?I Certainly won't be reading his daft book if he has been associating with Bentit and gang.
"there is a big difference between a few sordid insults, and publicly accusing someone of committing a serious crime - which is a crime in itself" AnnaEsse (Oh the irony!)

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:35 pm

Winter wrote:
scoobydoo wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
Oh dear, does he know the trolls will nick it in the name of supporting anyone who puts the boot in to parents who have lost a child?
Or perhaps they will do what they did with Kate's and try to rip it apart,unsuccessfully I might add. Didn't they try to destroy another book written about Madeleine?I Certainly won't be reading his daft book if he has been associating with Bentit and gang.
On Google, it says he specializes in investigations of 'cybercrime' and 'surveillance'. He would lose much credibility if he had some history of association with people who are established conspiracy theorists and trolls, unless he was investigating 'them'.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Hael

Post by Hael » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Winter wrote:
scoobydoo wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
If he has been 'hangin wiff the hounders' then it can only be old crapola that they have repackaged as a new book.
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Hael

Post by Hael » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:39 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Winter wrote:
scoobydoo wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
On Google, it says he specializes in investigations of 'cybercrime' and 'surveillance'. He would lose much credibility if he had some history of association with people who are established conspiracy theorists and trolls, unless he was investigating 'them'.
Agree!!!
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:39 pm

Colin Sutton biographical Nov 2015 >>
In 2010, he spearheaded an investigation into the disappearance of Leicestershire youngster Madeleine McCann, attacking the Portuguese police for their handling of the hunt for the three-year-old.
I think it might be good to wait and see what his intentions are. Everything that is said about his investigation skills is impressive. He would surely not destroy this wonderful reputation with silly behaviors on social media with trolls and conspiracy :s_crazy :s_crazy
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:45 pm

At last, I managed to see the Australian documentary and I do not understand the rage because Pat Brown seemed quite similar to her other videos. Only the head shaking and 'plump' eyes made her seem a bit crazier. She cannot blame the journalist for these unless she claims they use CGI to discredit her.

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Rob1 wrote:@Catkins,
Perhaps it is more like

:snig: The trolls do accept quickly anyone who has a whiff of McCann doubt...
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Winter wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
Wasn't Pat Brown a member on Haverns too. Why do these nuts graduate towards Anthony Bennett? Crazy!
Like attracts like as they say... :s_crazy
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:49 pm

Rob1 wrote:At last, I managed to see the Australian documentary and I do not understand the rage because Pat Brown seemed quite similar to her other videos. Only the head shaking and 'plump' eyes made her seem a bit crazier. She cannot blame the journalist for these unless she claims they use CGI to discredit her.
:snig: She doesn't need any help with looking foolish.

Winter

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Hael wrote:
Winter wrote:
scoobydoo wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
If he has been 'hangin wiff the hounders' then it can only be old crapola that they have repackaged as a new book.
Certainly if it is Bennett or Peter Mac's garbage. Wasn't Peter Mac's an ex policeman come to think of it? We know how mad and weird he is mind so hope Mr Hutton is not like him :sick:
"there is a big difference between a few sordid insults, and publicly accusing someone of committing a serious crime - which is a crime in itself" AnnaEsse (Oh the irony!)

Winter

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:10 pm

catkins wrote:
Rob1 wrote:At last, I managed to see the Australian documentary and I do not understand the rage because Pat Brown seemed quite similar to her other videos. Only the head shaking and 'plump' eyes made her seem a bit crazier. She cannot blame the journalist for these unless she claims they use CGI to discredit her.
No indeed. Didn't Bren do some good stuff on her? Sure I saw something on Twitter a while back. Can't remember who posted it though :s_dunno

Winter

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:13 pm

catkins wrote:
Winter wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
Wasn't Pat Brown a member on Haverns too. Why do these nuts graduate towards Anthony Bennett? Crazy!
How mad NY "celebrities" is that now who have mixed with Bennett? We have had Pat Brown, Sonia Poulton, who else? Was Jodie Marsh a member, can't remember?

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:16 pm

Winter wrote:
catkins wrote:
Winter wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
How mad NY "celebrities" is that now who have mixed with Bennett? We have had Pat Brown, Sonia Poulton, who else? Was Jodie Marsh a member, can't remember?

Lost track Winter......their Hanger-ons don't seem to last long once they realise the mess they've got themselves into.

Winter

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:17 pm

Only need to read her nasty open letter to Kate McCann to see what she is. :s_cry How any decent person could write that I will never know.

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:17 pm

Winter wrote:
catkins wrote:
No indeed. Didn't Bren do some good stuff on her? Sure I saw something on Twitter a while back. Can't remember who posted it though :s_dunno
Must be on here somewhere...

I don't think even Brown knows what she thinks....

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:23 pm

Rob1 wrote:Colin Sutton biographical Nov 2015 >>
In 2010, he spearheaded an investigation into the disappearance of Leicestershire youngster Madeleine McCann, attacking the Portuguese police for their handling of the hunt for the three-year-old.
I think it might be good to wait and see what his intentions are. Everything that is said about his investigation skills is impressive. He would surely not destroy this wonderful reputation with silly behaviors on social media with trolls and conspiracy :s_crazy :s_crazy
I thought I'd already made this post once, but I can't find any trace of it, so maybe it didn't land or something.

It needn't follow that Colin Sutton is posing on Haverns. That is, the Colin Sutton.

Might be any Joe-soap who's adopted that name.

Hael

Post by Hael » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:29 pm

How Dare You Pat Brown and PeterMac
Posted by Bren on March 12, 2012 in Pitchforkers, Nutters, Hounders, Haters and Stalkers
I am disgusted at Pat Brown and PeterMac. I am sitting here fuming and it is obviously going to be sensed in this post, but I have just read the latest Post from Pat Brown and she explains exactly what her and PeterMac were up to in Portugal (screenshot).

We have all lost someone we know and we have all grieved over the death of a loved one or a friend. The last thing some people have is the grave of that person. A place where you can go, be quiet and think of them. Some people when in times of trouble even go to the grave of their loved one and speak to them, asking what they would do in a given situation.

People regularly attend the graves of their loved one and tender them with loving care. Unfortunately sometimes graves do become unattended because loved ones have died or family have moved. But that still doesn’t give any one the right to go to that grave and disturb one little piece of dirt unless they are tending to the grave to plant flowers or tidy up the grave.

And most definitely nobody has the right to disturb a grave when they are on a ghoul tour.

You see that is what Pat Brown and PeterMac did. Pat Brown says in her latest blog post, the following:

I did find a couple of graveyards on the outskirts of town which had curious possibilities in that inside the walls of these small cemeteries, there were quite a few graves with just a mound of dirt over the body rather than a concrete structure; some folks obviously lacked the money to pay for these nice amenities and had to bury their loved ones in a very simple fashion. When they came into more money, they could then top the grave site with a proper tombstone. In theory, if one could access such a location, one could bury a small body in an already dug grave, put back the displaced dirt and no one would be the wiser that the grave contained an extra corpse. Not a bad concept, but these graveyards appeared to be locked and monitored, so one would have to scale the walls to get in. Possible? Yes, but not probable.

She later then goes onto say this:

There are the remains of a fort and, nearby, odd mounds of soft dirt that actually already look like a set of graves. Retired British police officer, PM, and I brought out the metal detector and spade and investigated a number of them.

The metal detector found nothing. Since it was possible Maddie could have been buried in the oft-discussed missing sports bag, I was wanting to see if the detector would find any metal, metal that might be on that bag. If Maddie’s body were buried shallowly under the ground in a sports bag, metal rings attaching a strap or metal zippers (although zippers these days are almost all vinyl) could set off the metal detector. Unfortunately, it remained silent.

Then PM dug trenches across the mounds; we found nothing. Then we drove up to look at the cross we saw on the hill; it turned out to be a windsock. So much for the religious significance, although, if we thought it was a cross, so could Gerry.

“Look like a set of graves?” So you found mounds of dirt that looked like graves and you disturbed them. Have neither of you any respect for the deceased. It doesn’t matter if these people were buried there last year or the year before or even centuries ago, it is their final resting place and they should be treated with respect.

You disgusting pair of ghouls, because that is all you are. Bloody ghouls. I do hope that someone in Portugal will report this, because, you as far as I am concerned, have between you desecrated graves. There is no excuse for this kind of behaviour, you can’t even say you didn’t realise these mounds could be graves, because you stated above,“There are the remains of a fort and, nearby, odd mounds of soft dirt that actually already look like a set of graves.”

How dare you?

We have been mortified at the behaviour of certain factions in Libya recently when they attacked British and Commonwealth war graves.

Sorry but you are no better than these people… How dare you disturb possible graves? And what do your followers think about the Titles Pat Brown and PeterMac the 21st Century Grave Desecraters. Because that is what you are, it doesn’t matter how small the trench was, it doesn’t matter how shallow you dug, once you failed to walk away from places that looked like graves and left them in peace, you earned yourselves that title in my humble opinion.

You even try to justify your actions by this comment:

Then we drove up to look at the cross we saw on the hill; it turned out to be a windsock. So much for the religious significance, although, if we thought it was a cross, so could Gerry.

It is obvious you didn’t give one iota if that place held any religious significance, you just went ahead anway. You ghouls make me friggin sick.

And for all those that will defend these two despicable people, how would you feel if it was the final resting place of one of your ancestors that Pat Brown and PeterMac decided to dig up?
https://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpre ... -petermac/

Winter

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:31 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Rob1 wrote:Colin Sutton biographical Nov 2015 >>
I thought I'd already made this post once, but I can't find any trace of it, so maybe it didn't land or something.

It needn't follow that Colin Sutton is posing on Haverns. That is, the Colin Sutton.

Might be any Joe-soap who's adopted that name.
I'm sure Bennett will let it slip, if it suits him. :s_yes

Hael

Post by Hael » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:33 pm

https://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpre ... e-mccanns/

One has to go to this website, because it has audio as well.

Hael

Post by Hael » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Pat Brown and some serious questions
Posted by Bren on November 5, 2011

https://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpre ... questions/

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:45 pm

I think this woman just looks for attention and perhaps is selling a book. Only recently, there was a report about (anon) trolls on Twitter and she makes a grand gesture to say 'I am not a troll, I am Pat Brown'. I think the report was nothing about her, so why interrupt with discussion to say it is all about her? It is very a :s_crazy thing to do.
Also, what is this about her suing Madeleine's Fund to make some trip to Portugal? Why would anyone do this?
I think this is all about getting herself some promotion or her books.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 pm

She is one crazy person. She says she is suing because the Australian journalist made it seem like she is libeling K+G, yet she now tweets this
PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB 55m55 minutes ago
More
"Why I believe the Smith Smithman is Real and likely to be Gerry" #mccann #DailyMailComments http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2 ... l-and.html …
1 reply 8 retweets 8 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 8
Like 8
She publishes the theory that Gerry was carrying Madeleine's cadaver in the town, seen by witnesses.
I think she needs to find some nice recreations (and increase her fiber intake)

Winter

Post by Winter » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Rob1 wrote:She is one crazy person. She says she is suing because the Australian journalist made it seem like she is libeling K+G, yet she now tweets this
PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB 55m55 minutes ago
More
"Why I believe the Smith Smithman is Real and likely to be Gerry" #mccann #DailyMailComments http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2 ... l-and.html …
1 reply 8 retweets 8 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 8
Like 8
She publishes the theory that Gerry was carrying Madeleine's cadaver in the town, seen by witnesses.
I think she needs to find some nice recreations (and increase her fiber intake)
Oh dear God she doesn't have any awareness at all, does she? :s_omg

Hael

Post by Hael » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:21 pm

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.co ... at%20Brown

"But, I will also say, we as adults and members of the human race are also responsible for the way we behave and the things we say..."
- Pat Brown, The Daily Profiler

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.co ... 0%28UPDATE

ETA

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.co ... 20Sighting

Pat Brown Quote Two:
Yet, while totally accepting Jane’s questionable sighting, the McCanns have completely tossed off the Smith family sighting of a man carrying a child around 10 PM walking in a different direction (but still easily coming from the McCann apartment) and heading toward the beach?. Why? Why do they not believe this could be the abductor?

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:28 pm

2h
PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB
In response to the person on Daily Mail comments, I DID read Kate's book but the Smith sighting was barely acknowledged by the #mccann s

3h
PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB
'Barely acknowledged' I think is not the same as 'ignored' ?
'And if they are guilty of involvement in the disappearance of Maddie, their ignoring of the Smith sighting is the strongest piece of evidence we have of Maddie's death and subsequent cover-up being an inside job and not a stranger abduction

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4fClUURyu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
But there are many acknowledgements on that video. She is :s_crazy