Liverpool echo

sal

Liverpool echo

Post by sal » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:22 am

Whiterose

Re: Liverpool echo

Post by Whiterose » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:09 am

Thanks sal :s_thumbsup

That is a very sensible reasoned article.

It is sadistic torture in my opinion to keep reminding the McCann's of what they did, it is obvious they are carrying a huge weight of guilt around with them every day.

The people of continue to do this are the ones who enjoy doing it, it is a game to them, one which they have gathered many online friends to join in with. I don't think they will be stopped, but they can be recognised as what they are, spiteful human beings with nothing better to do than torture the parents of a missing child. Thankfully they are not the majority of people, they are a small cluster who think they are bigger than they are, but empty vessels make most noise as the saying goes.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:20 am

Whiterose wrote:Thanks sal :s_thumbsup

It is sadistic torture in my opinion to keep reminding the McCann's of what they did, it is obvious they are carrying a huge weight of guilt around with them every day.

The people of continue to do this are the ones who enjoy doing it, it is a game to them, one which they have gathered many online friends to join in with. I don't think they will be stopped, but they can be recognised as what they are, spiteful human beings with nothing better to do than torture the parents of a missing child. Thankfully they are not the majority of people, they are a small cluster who think they are bigger than they are, but empty vessels make most noise as the saying goes.
Thing is I have never come across a normal person behaving like this about them. I have heard people say what a mistake it was but more in sympathy for them because they realise how awful it must be to have that added guilt. The only people I see ripping them apart are people who let's be right seem either as rough as old boots ( twenty children by thirty different "partners" by the time they are eighteen types) or people who have mental health or personality disorders type things going on ( history of estrangements, problems with colleagues, problems with neighbours, general history of trouble making and obsessively scapegoating people). Not the sort of people who you want around your children. Several of them have admitted to have social service involvement which is just not normal. No one rips into the needhams they made a dreadful mistake that more than likely led directly to his accidental death. They deserve sympathy, but so do the McCanns. So why rip the McCanns to pieces when their mistake only led to tragedy because of someone else using it as an opportunity to commit a crime.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:43 am

The people I have come in contact with, have said what did they think they were playing at leaving small children alone, but then go on to say, imagine living with that guilt for the rest of their lives, it must be torture for them.

None of them would go onto the internet and keep repeating it over and over and that they should be arrested etc. etc.

As you say it is usually the posters with little intelligence who do it.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:45 am

scoobydoo wrote:
Whiterose wrote:Thanks sal :s_thumbsup

Thing is I have never come across a normal person behaving like this about them. I have heard people say what a mistake it was but more in sympathy for them because they realise how awful it must be to have that added guilt. The only people I see ripping them apart are people who let's be right seem either as rough as old boots ( twenty children by thirty different "partners" by the time they are eighteen types) or people who have mental health or personality disorders type things going on ( history of estrangements, problems with colleagues, problems with neighbours, general history of trouble making and obsessively scapegoating people). Not the sort of people who you want around your children. Several of them have admitted to have social service involvement which is just not normal. No one rips into the needhams they made a dreadful mistake that more than likely led directly to his accidental death. They deserve sympathy, but so do the McCanns. So why rip the McCanns to pieces when their mistake only led to tragedy because of someone else using it as an opportunity to commit a crime.

Spot on !......and don't forget the "wannabees" and Attention seekers that latch onto the trolls purely for publicity....usually they have something to sell.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p