Martin Brunt

Winter

Re: Martin Brunt

Post by Winter » Wed May 03, 2017 9:48 am

Just waiting for the book to come out :s_crazy Seems real miffed he didn't get the job doesn't he?
"there is a big difference between a few sordid insults, and publicly accusing someone of committing a serious crime - which is a crime in itself" AnnaEsse (Oh the irony!)

Carana

Post by Carana » Wed May 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Winter wrote:Just waiting for the book to come out :s_crazy Seems real miffed he didn't get the job doesn't he?
Sounds that way, Winter.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed May 03, 2017 12:47 pm

Carana wrote:
Winter wrote:Just waiting for the book to come out :s_crazy Seems real miffed he didn't get the job doesn't he?
Sounds that way, Winter.
Same thoughts too.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Wed May 03, 2017 3:27 pm

I notice now on twitter he is claiming that after a NoW piece claimed that he was in the running to lead operation grange, he was giving a warning from above. However, he does not actually clarify what the warning was about. It may well have been in regards to not shooting mouth off to the press or anyone likely to leak a story, such as one about who would be running op grange, to the press. He does not actually confirm he was warned off the McCanns. Seems to be peddling backwards and sidewards .

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Wed May 03, 2017 6:19 pm

Laffin @ Mirror‏ @veniviedivici 2h2 hours ago
More
@colinsutton I apologise for the tweets I made after the Australian #McCann programme !
1 reply 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 2

Colin Sutton‏
@colinsutton

Follow
More
Replying to @veniviedivici
Accepted!
Wendy KerfootLaffin @ Mirror
9:11 AM - 3 May 2017
1 reply 0 retweets 2 likes
Reply 1 Retweet
Like 2
Laffin @ Mirror‏ @veniviedivici 1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @colinsutton
Thank you. Very gracious of you.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

urcrazy

Post by urcrazy » Wed May 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
catkins wrote:The fact that he involves himself with Tony Bennett and the other fruit loops on the cesspit tells me all I need to know about him.
:s_thumbsup
Yes, he joins a group of conspiracy theorists to discuss this case. Chemtrails and 'false flag' society. I am glad he did not get the job as senior of this very sensitive case.
Bloody hell. Has he really? He's joined hater sites? I think the public should be informed of that.
Scotland Yard detectives believe Madeleine was abducted in "a criminal act by a stranger"

No Janine you poor deluded muppet, I am NOT John Lowe.
And neither, thankfully, are you.

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Wed May 03, 2017 6:30 pm

urcrazy wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
Rob1 wrote:
catkins wrote:The fact that he involves himself with Tony Bennett and the other fruit loops on the cesspit tells me all I need to know about him.
:s_thumbsup
Yes, he joins a group of conspiracy theorists to discuss this case. Chemtrails and 'false flag' society. I am glad he did not get the job as senior of this very sensitive case.
Bloody hell. Has he really? He's joined hater sites? I think the public should be informed of that.
That he joined sites organised by people who wrote songs and skits about two missing little girls?

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed May 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Caution in all things.

Anyone can sign up to any site in any name.

No idea whether that's what's happened here, but don't dismiss the possibility.

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Wed May 03, 2017 6:50 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:Caution in all things.

Anyone can sign up to any site in any name.

No idea whether that's what's happened here, but don't dismiss the possibility.

No it would not surprise me. And to be honest would be shocked if a former detective trying to carve out a career as a true crime commentator would think it a good idea to join a site that's primary aim appears to be mocking victims of crime especially child victims. More likely a sock puppet.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Wed May 03, 2017 6:56 pm

scoobydoo wrote:So Colin Sutton was never asked to work on the Madeleine McCann case, and never did work on it, and retired before the police even began reviewing the material. Yet he knows that the investigation was only interested in validating the abduction theory. This is despite the police specifically saying that it was by looking at evidence collected by Portuguese police they could rule the McCanns out so they actively looked at the parents. What did he think they should do jack boot all over Portugal? Scotland yard looked at the evidence and ruled the parents out, Portugal looked at the parents and ruled them out.

Talk about desperate for attention.
Well said Scooby :s_thumbsup
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Wed May 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Whiterose wrote:
scoobydoo wrote:So Colin Sutton was never asked to work on the Madeleine McCann case, and never did work on it, and retired before the police even began reviewing the material. Yet he knows that the investigation was only interested in validating the abduction theory. This is despite the police specifically saying that it was by looking at evidence collected by Portuguese police they could rule the McCanns out so they actively looked at the parents. What did he think they should do jack boot all over Portugal? Scotland yard looked at the evidence and ruled the parents out, Portugal looked at the parents and ruled them out.

Talk about desperate for attention.
Well said Scooby :s_thumbsup
He has actually said that it would have been in their interests to have been properly and conclusively eliminated so implying very very directly that they have not been properly and conclusively eliminated. Despite two police forces carrying out independent investigations both saying they have been ruled out based on an examination of the evidence. What are the police supposed to have done. They looked at the evidence and found it was not possible for the McCanns to have been behind the disappearance. He took no part in the investigation so he knows nothing of the evidence the police looked at. And I would bet anything that the warning he got after the news of the world piece claiming he was likely to lead the case was in regards to speaking to the media Or people likely to run to the media and the importance of not having a media frenzy like 2007.

Talking about milking a rather tenuous connection to the case.

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Wed May 03, 2017 7:57 pm

@Scoobydoo
These are the ideas of a conspiracy theorist. Why would the police bother to spend €12 million on an investigation that must exclude their (statistically) most likely suspects? They had the alternative of refusing and saving their money and reputations.
It makes no sense that they would initiate one of the largest ever investigations and make such an omission if there was some possibility that the Mccanns were involved.
I think they would make very certain that the Mccanns were innocent before proceeding with such a costly project.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

Winter

Post by Winter » Wed May 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Rob1 wrote:@Scoobydoo
These are the ideas of a conspiracy theorist. Why would the police bother to spend €12 million on an investigation that must exclude their (statistically) most likely suspects? They had the alternative of refusing and saving their money and reputations.
It makes no sense that they would initiate one of the largest ever investigations and make such an omission if there was some possibility that the Mccanns were involved.
I think they would make very certain that the Mccanns were innocent before proceeding with such a costly project.
Well said Rob. :s_thumbsup
"there is a big difference between a few sordid insults, and publicly accusing someone of committing a serious crime - which is a crime in itself" AnnaEsse (Oh the irony!)