Charity Worker Alan Henning Beheaded !!

catkins

Charity Worker Alan Henning Beheaded !!

Post by catkins » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:38 pm

BASTARDS !! How do they think this helps their "cause"?

http://news.sky.com/story/1347130/aid-w ... d-on-video

Poor man.....His poor family!!
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Hael

Re: Charity Worker Alan Henning Beheaded !!

Post by Hael » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:39 pm

Oh dear God!!! :s_cry
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Hael

Post by Hael » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:46 pm

My thoughts tonight are with his family. :s_sad
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Truthiness2

Post by Truthiness2 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:52 pm

Evil incarnate. :s_sad
“‎"Consider the rights of others before your own feelings, and the feelings of others before your own rights.”
― John Wooden

Jayelles

Post by Jayelles » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:56 pm

This is truly devastating. These people are utterly evil. :s_mad

Hael

Post by Hael » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:30 pm

Imam Qari Assim: Alan Henning murder 'attack on humanity'
1 hour ago
An Imam who appealed for the release of British hostage Alan Henning has described his apparent murder at the hands of Islamic state militant as "despicable", saying that it "beggars belief".
Imam Qari Assim was speaking after a video was released by the group purportedly showing his death.
The Salford taxi driver was delivering aid to Syria in December when he was kidnapped then held hostage by IS.
IS had threatened to kill the 47-year-old in a video showing the killing of Briton David Haines last month.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29484717

Hael

Post by Hael » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Reports (unconfirmed) from the US saying that they have identified the ISIS militant carrying out the beheadings.

Carana

Post by Carana » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:00 pm

"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Worryingly........There are always the angry brigade who may target normal Muslims over here....due to these horrific murders by IS.

Hope commonsense prevails.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Carana

Post by Carana » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:56 am

This doesn't seem to have hit as many headlines... or at least, I hadn't seen them. I haven't come across independent sources corroborating this yet, however.

RIP Samira, if this is true.

25 September 2014 at 4:55am

Human rights defender killed in Mosul by militants
Samira Saleh al-Naimi
Samira Saleh al-Naimi was shot by miliants in Mosul earlier this week. Credit: Gulf Center for Human Rights

IS militants have kidnapped and murdered a leading lawyer and human rights campaigner in the Iraqi city of Mosul, according to the Gulf Center for Human Rights.

Samira Saleh al-Naimi, known for her work defending the poor and detained of the region, was an outspoken critic of the militant group known as the Islamic State, which stormed the city in June.

A group of masked men kidnapped al-Naimi from her home last week after she publicly called IS "barbaric." On Monday, more masked men led her to a public square in Mosul and shot her dead, the GCHR said.

More: 'UK will play its part' against 'evil' of Islamic State
Last updated Fri 3 Oct 2014
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-09- ... militants/
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:34 pm

:s_cry Is this what they want.....stopping all outside aid for their people?

Truthiness2

Post by Truthiness2 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Poor woman! :s_cry

They're just a misogynist mafia :s_mad
“‎"Consider the rights of others before your own feelings, and the feelings of others before your own rights.”
― John Wooden

Cath

Post by Cath » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:06 am

Carana wrote:This doesn't seem to have hit as many headlines... or at least, I hadn't seen them. I haven't come across independent sources corroborating this yet, however.

RIP Samira, if this is true.

25 September 2014 at 4:55am

Human rights defender killed in Mosul by militants
Samira Saleh al-Naimi
Samira Saleh al-Naimi was shot by miliants in Mosul earlier this week. Credit: Gulf Center for Human Rights

IS militants have kidnapped and murdered a leading lawyer and human rights campaigner in the Iraqi city of Mosul, according to the Gulf Center for Human Rights.

Samira Saleh al-Naimi, known for her work defending the poor and detained of the region, was an outspoken critic of the militant group known as the Islamic State, which stormed the city in June.

A group of masked men kidnapped al-Naimi from her home last week after she publicly called IS "barbaric." On Monday, more masked men led her to a public square in Mosul and shot her dead, the GCHR said.

More: 'UK will play its part' against 'evil' of Islamic State
Last updated Fri 3 Oct 2014
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-09- ... militants/
I think it's true. I've read it in our papers also.

These people are not freedom fighters, they are criminals, rapists and murderers who kill innocent people. And they spread like cancer cells.
They should be destroyed. The sooner the better.
In a lengthy ruling on Tuesday [28-04-2015], Amaral was found guilty of libelling the pair and ordered to pay them €250,000 each in damages. The judge also banned further sale of his book, the Truth of the Lie.