TROLLS......

catkins

TROLLS......

Post by catkins » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:47 am

Looks at the comments under this article......seems normal folk don't think much of trolls either.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -gang.html

'I was trolling a girl who got hit by a train': Shocking admissions of an internet troll who spends 30 HOURS a week on his sickening habit
•Internet troll opens up about international network of online bullies
•Man, known as Mark, says he spends 30 hours per week trolling people
•Admits to trolling memorial Facebook pages including a young girl who died

By Daily Mail Australia Reporter

Published: 10:21, 18 June 2017 | Updated: 03:46, 19 June 2017

An internet troll has opened up about his sickening lifestyle sees him abuse memorial pages on Facebook including a young girl who died after being hit by a train.

The man, known as 'Mark', told The Age he spends 30 hours per week trolling people online.

He said he thinks abusing the families of people who have died is 'funny' and claims to be a part of an international 'gang' of trolls.

An internet troll has opened up about his sickening lifestyle sees him abuse memorial pages on Facebook including a young girl who died after being hit by a train.

Speaking to journalist Ginger Gorman anonymously, 'Mark' admitted narcissism was a driving force behind his trolling.

He says trolls are not motivated because they have low self esteem, rather it's simply 'entertainment.'

'Mark' admits to bullying memorial Facebook pages, saying he thinks it's 'funny' and only cares about the reaction he will get.

'Morals don't come in to it.'

'You caused more pain than Hitler': Vile messages sent to...

Vile trolls offer cash on Facebook to online bullies who can...

Share this article

He says he is part of an international gang of trolls that he likens to the 'mafia' or 'Yakuza.'

The group congregate online and identify targets they will bombard with abuse for the 'stupid' things they post on the internet.

He says he has a 'really good understanding' of his trolling's impact on people.

'That's why I do it so well.'

'Mark' admits to bullying memorial Facebook pages, saying he thinks it's 'funny' and only cares about the reaction he will get. 'Morals don't come in to it.'
'Mark' admits to bullying memorial Facebook pages, saying he thinks it's 'funny' and only cares about the reaction he will get. 'Morals don't come in to it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4kRM0xoPi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Whiterose

Re: TROLLS......

Post by Whiterose » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:35 pm

THIRTY HOURS A WEEK!!!! :s_omg
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Have you ever looked on Twitter McCann hash Whiterose?.......Some of those haters actually spend most of their day every day on there...Pathetic.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Hael

Post by Hael » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:11 pm

catkins wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:54 pm
Have you ever looked on Twitter McCann hash Whiterose?.......Some of those haters actually spend most of their day every day on there...Pathetic.
And then they get upset when it's said they have no lives. Truly pathetic.
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:01 pm

Madeleine CaseTweets‏ @McCannCaseTweet 34m34 minutes ago
More
Replying to @mariaccnr @K9Truth @PhilipTann1961
we couldn't even get Madeleine #mccann medical records #BLOCKED
2 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Reply 2 Retweet 1 Like 1
I am very glad that the British government do not provide medical records to trolls.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:01 pm
Madeleine CaseTweets‏ @McCannCaseTweet 34m34 minutes ago
More
Replying to @mariaccnr @K9Truth @PhilipTann1961
we couldn't even get Madeleine #mccann medical records #BLOCKED
2 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Reply 2 Retweet 1 Like 1
I am very glad that the British government do not provide medical records to trolls.

:snig: Time they realized that they have zilch meaning in this sad case.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Oh dear god......and from trolls facebook page....( who consider themselves intelligent).... :silent:

[Mandy Brown What do you mean Fiona Berry? Admin seem very fair on here unless your saying defamatory or labials things. x
Like · Just now/i]

:rofl-1: :rofl-1:

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Oh dear :s_rofl :s_rofl :s_rofl
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

erngath

Post by erngath » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:12 pm

catkins wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:55 pm
Oh dear god......and from trolls facebook page....( who consider themselves intelligent).... :silent:

[Mandy Brown What do you mean Fiona Berry? Admin seem very fair on here unless your saying defamatory or labials things. x
Like · Just now/i]

:silent: :silent:
:s_biggrin
Are they still calling each other "hun"? :roll:

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:30 pm

erngath wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:12 pm
catkins wrote:

Like · Just now/i]

:silent: :silent:
:s_biggrin
Are they still calling each other "hun"? :roll:

Not as much..........................hun.... :rofl-1:

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:59 pm

catkins wrote:

Like · Just now/i]

:s_omg :s_biggrin :s_biggrin
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Carana

Post by Carana » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:52 pm

How the Psychology of Cyberbullying Explains Trump’s Tweets

By Sarah Holder
July 03, 2017
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ets-215333

"... Ivanka Trump was silent, and Melania Trump’s spokeswoman’s response was: “When her husband gets attacked, he will punch back 10 times harder.” What are our children supposed to glean from this, asks Patchin—“If someone bullies you, bully them worse?”

(...)

But the usual victims of cyberbullying attacks are younger, less famous and more vulnerable. It’s children who cyberbullying experts study, and who they’re most worried could be harmed by @realdonaldtrump’s tweets.

“What it’s doing is it’s teaching our children that this behavior is acceptable if it’s coming out of the White House,” Aftab says, pointing to a recent interaction she had with some Canadian fifth-graders in Prince Edward Island.

What did she say she wanted to work on?

Melania Trump takes on cyberbullying: 'Our culture has gotten too mean'
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ign-speech

How on earth is her son supposed to make any sense of this, let alone other kids?
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Chinagirl

Post by Chinagirl » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:41 pm

How on earth is her son supposed to make any sense of this, let alone other kids?

I've been thinking exactly this, Carana. What an appalling example he's setting for his youngest son, as well as all children.
:s_mad
[T]hose children were left alone and because of that fact one of them disappeared. (Fatima de Oliveira Esteves)

Wrong.
It's because someone took her.

Carana

Post by Carana » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:22 am

CNN managed to find out who was behind the boxing clip. Seemingly, it had been edited with music added by someone else prior to Trump tweeting it. The guy apologised... but Trump hasn't.

"In his apology on Reddit, "HanA**holeSolo" sent a message to his fellow anonymous posters.
"To people who troll on the Internet for fun, consider your words and actions conveyed in your message and who it might upset or anger," he wrote. "Put yourself in their shoes before you post it. If you have a problem with trolling it is an addiction just like any other addiction someone can have to something and don't be embarrassed to ask for help. Trolling is nothing more than bullying a wide audience. Don't feed your own self-worth based upon inflicting suffering upon others online just because you are behind a keyboard."
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/04/polit ... index.html
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Pedro

Post by Pedro » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:21 pm

trolls:
:s_crazy

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Same person?
Iain Banachowicz‏ @Barmy_Banno Aug 1
More
Replying to @Barmy_Banno
Oh by the way, If you wish to criticise my comment then at least spell my name right you daft oxygen thief of an old hag.

Iain Banachowicz‏ @Barmy_Banno Jul 29
More
Iain Banachowicz Retweeted Sophia
McPamela Gurney will always be a vile and sick person until she dies. This is what we call a troll. People like her should be hanged.

Iain Banachowicz‏ @Barmy_Banno Jul 18
More
Iain Banachowicz Retweeted The Ponce of Dubai
It's a shame that the Pro #mccann nutter will not take a life time break. Time after Time she always disputes factual evidence.
‘Bomber? No, I was shouting “mother”!’ says man told to leave B&M store

Iain Banachowicz, from xxxxxxxxx, was shopping for paint in the chain’s xxxxx store at 10.30am on Wednesday, May 11 with his mother-in-law when he suffered a panic attack. The 32-year-old, who has mental health problems and other disabilities, claims he shouted ‘mother’ in order to attract attention. He was swiftly ejected from the store by the manager, who said customers had complained after hearing him shouting the word ‘bomber’.

Read more at: http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/business/bo ... -1-7415013
:s_sad

He seems very obsessed with Pamela Gurney.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. Thich Nhat Hanh

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:04 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:44 pm
Same person?
More
Replying to @Barmy_Banno
Oh by the way, If you wish to criticise my comment then at least spell my name right you daft oxygen thief of an old hag.

More
McPamela Gurney will always be a vile and sick person until she dies. This is what we call a troll. People like her should be hanged.

More
It's a shame that the Pro #mccann nutter will not take a life time break. Time after Time she always disputes factual evidence.

Iain Banachowicz, from xxxxxxxxx, was shopping for paint in the chain’s xxxxx store at 10.30am on Wednesday, May 11 with his mother-in-law when he suffered a panic attack. The 32-year-old, who has mental health problems and other disabilities, claims he shouted ‘mother’ in order to attract attention. He was swiftly ejected from the store by the manager, who said customers had complained after hearing him shouting the word ‘bomber’.

Apologies. I pressed the 'report' button, rather than 'reply' (purely inadvertently).

This is quite close to where I live.

One thing is certain.

The staff can't have taken the 'threat' very seriously, or they would have evacuated the shop.

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:11 pm

No worries HB.

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:44 pm
Same person?
More
Replying to @Barmy_Banno

More

More

Hmmmm it's not a common surname is it?....

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:24 pm

:s_mad sick sick minds
Crys Giffard I like the theory of (I think Andy someone brought it up) that Maddie sustained an unknown head injury at the hands of her 'mother' which only manifested and killed her couple of days later...ie 3rd
Like · 1 · 39 mins

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:24 pm
Crys Giffard I like the theory of (I think Andy someone brought it up) that Maddie sustained an unknown head injury at the hands of her 'mother' which only manifested and killed her couple of days later...ie 3rd
Like · 1 · 39 mins
:sick: :sick: ...I'm sure some trolls get off on these thoughts :sick:

Hael

Post by Hael » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:09 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:24 pm
Like · 1 · 39 mins
:s_sad They talk of Madeleine as if she is just a piece of rotten meat.
:s_cry Disgusting, wishing a child pain and death ... :s_cry
The trolls funding a shamed coppers right to lie about Kate and Gerry McCann are a new level of weirdo.[omitted] they may have destroyed all hope for good.Talking up conspiracy theories is one thing.Wrecking the search for an abducted child is another.-The Sun

Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Stalker!!
Helen Kershaw I would love someone to get into their house and put a bugging device in
Like · 5 hrs

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:25 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:56 pm
Stalker!!
Helen Kershaw I would love someone to get into their house and put a bugging device in
Like · 5 hrs
I think that they watch too much TV !!

Hael

Post by Hael » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Rob1 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:56 pm
Stalker!!
Like · 5 hrs
:s_sad What if some unhinged person took that as an invitation to do so? :s_sad