The Armchair detective

Post Reply
jjbd
Posts: 17952
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by jjbd » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:00 am

Holly Goodhead
Lets see the evidence first.

I've never heard of a rape trial where the victim wasn't pivotal to the prosecution case.
"The victim - now 86 years old - cannot come from the USA as a witness. Instead, a BKA investigator reported on the two-day interrogation of the old woman in the United States.

He experienced her as mentally active, but years later still emotionally charged. "After that, she couldn't sleep, couldn't turn off the light at night and was scared." The traumatic experience changed her life. After the crime, she returned to the United States.

She did not recognize the perpetrator. Only noticed that he was muscular and spoke poor Portuguese. As she described to the investigators, the man had masked himself. He is also said to have carried a saber about 30 centimeters long.

The injured party remembered a long and systematic approach by the offender, the investigator said in court. After he pushed her into the bedroom, he gagged her, handcuffed her and blindfolded her. The man must have had a rope to tie and the blindfold with him, she speculated. Both utensils would not have come from her household.

After the physical and sexual abuse of his victim, the perpetrator is said to have demanded money. She went into the kitchen with him and gave him between 80 and 100 euros from her wallet. Then he led her to the bathroom and ordered her to remain quiet for ten minutes.

After a few minutes she went to her office to call a neighbor and the police. There she noticed that the perpetrator had also stolen her computer."


Interrogated for 2 days and the details given sounds pivotal to me!

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31898
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by catkins » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:12 pm

I’ve been watching the Lindy Chamberlains Story/Trial/Acquittal on Channel 5....Part 1 last night and 2 tonight. Probably on Catch up.

Heavens it’s worth watching....so many comparisons with the treatment by police and knowitall armchairs detectives!

Police were wrong, intimidated witnesses....refusing to let witnesses appear and state their evidence fully in the Court cases.
Poor forensic collection and testing. Poor ‘experts’.....

Jesus, if Social media had been rife back then....their crucifixion by idiots would have been even worse.

Thank good the truth came out and Lindy was released from Prison.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal
Posts: 11834
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:20 pm

wow cat, the similarities are astounding!
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31898
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by catkins » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:48 pm

sal wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:20 pm
wow cat, the similarities are astounding!
I know!......I’d known a bit about the case......but not the actual details of how the parents were treated by police not wanting to damage the area’s standing. How they behaved was shocking along with their so called experts.

As with Madeleine the nasty letters to the family were disgusting and some of those idiots still think Azaria wasn’t killed by Dingoes......Thank god (again like Madeleine’s case)....that normal members of the public could see what was happening and stood by the parents. The Petitions etc....the fight for justice. Thank good for normal intelligent folk who refused to give up.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

sal
Posts: 11834
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:33 pm

Has he been asked for an alibi ?
Brueckner will have no love for the police, so why would he assist them until they get around to formally questioning him ?

Wolters
”Ultimately, the public prosecutor's office is not only required to find incriminating material, but also exonerating material.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11834
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:35 pm

Presumably the owner has to put in a physical appearance to make this transfer, so Brueckner would need to be in Germany on that day.

Unless this car transfer story is just that - a story.
op Grange Appeal
The second vehicle is a 1993 British Jaguar, model XJR 6, with a German
number plate and registered in Germany.
This car is believed to have been in the Praia da Luz and surrounding areas
in 2006 and 2007. The car was originally registered in the suspect’s name.
On 4 May 2007, the day after Madeleine’s disappearance, the car was reregistered to someone else in Germany.
To re-register the car in Germany you don’t have to have the car in the
country or region. We believe the car was still in Portugal and would like
information if you saw it.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17952
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by jjbd » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:08 pm

G-Unit
CB was a drifter with little respect for the law and some very distateful sexual behaviour.
Yes rape and p.a.e.d.o.philia are "distasteful".

sal
Posts: 11834
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:49 pm

The only viable statement was from the BKA, but as you say, unclear as to who phoned who...

"In addition, he almost certainly used the Portuguese mobile phone number + 351 912 730 680 in the time period in question. On 03/05/2007, there was a phone call with a so far unidentified person in the area of Praia da Luz at the material time. The conversation partner used the Portuguese phone number + 351 916 510 683. The user of this number is considered an important witness, but was not staying in the area at the time of the call."
Grange Appeal re t/phone
Detectives are also appealing for information about two mobile phone
numbers, one of which is believed to have been used by the suspect on the
day of Madeleine’s disappearance.
The first number is +351 912 730 680. Extensive enquiries have led
investigators to believe the suspect was using this number and received a
call
, starting at 7.32pm and finishing at 8.02pm on 3 May 2007. This call
was received in the area of Praia da Luz.
The second mobile number is +351 916 510 683. This number is the phone
number that made this call. We know the person was not in the area of
Praia da Luz.
Investigators believe the person who made this call is a highly significant
witness and are appealing for them to get in touch.
The Operation Grange team is also asking anyone if they recognise these
numbers. Did you ever call them? Do you have them in your phone, an old
phone or your electronic contacts?
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4491
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Whiterose » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:08 am

Get your foil hat ready - Rosco00001
3 hrs ago
For years I thought notions that the McCanns killed Madelaine (accidentally or otherwise) couldn't possibly be true and dismissed them out of hand. After all, what sort of parent would do such a thing? Almost certainly not ones which present the way that Kate and Gerry do. But after watching one expert who dared disputing the establishment narrative I ended up consuming everything I possibly could on the subject, perhaps watching 20 hours of expert testimony, and for me the real mystery now is not where is Maddy? Or who killed/abducted her? But why the establishment has gone to such lengths to protect the McCanns who the Portuguese police correctly identified as the prime suspects? What connections tho power, what secrets of more powerful people did they have, for the British mainstream media, the security services, and senior politicians, to go to such lengths to present them as being innocent, when all the evidence points in the other direction?
The case absolutely stinks. There will never be justice for the poor little girl. Sadly, there will be no justice for the parents either. They will be greatly relieved.


No you poor deluded numbskull, a half baked investigation , someone who didn't understand the forensics. That is why the McCann's are innocent. Read the forensic results. :s_crazy
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

jjbd
Posts: 17952
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by jjbd » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:00 pm

PeterMac Today at 6:11

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 37736.html

COMMENTS ALLOWED ! ! !
What a sad old failed fart of a copper he is - positively bouncing with joy to advertise that comments are allowed.
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1709 ... begins#top

jjbd
Posts: 17952
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by jjbd » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:04 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:08 am
Get your foil hat ready - Rosco00001
3 hrs ago
For years I thought notions that the McCanns killed Madelaine (accidentally or otherwise) couldn't possibly be true and dismissed them out of hand. After all, what sort of parent would do such a thing? Almost certainly not ones which present the way that Kate and Gerry do. But after watching one expert who dared disputing the establishment narrative I ended up consuming everything I possibly could on the subject, perhaps watching 20 hours of expert testimony, and for me the real mystery now is not where is Maddy? Or who killed/abducted her? But why the establishment has gone to such lengths to protect the McCanns who the Portuguese police correctly identified as the prime suspects? What connections tho power, what secrets of more powerful people did they have, for the British mainstream media, the security services, and senior politicians, to go to such lengths to present them as being innocent, when all the evidence points in the other direction?
The case absolutely stinks. There will never be justice for the poor little girl. Sadly, there will be no justice for the parents either. They will be greatly relieved.


No you poor deluded numbskull, a half baked investigation , someone who didn't understand the forensics. That is why the McCann's are innocent. Read the forensic results. :s_crazy
Watched "20 hours of expert testimony" and never learned that arguido status was dropped as there was not one scrap of evidence against the Mccanns. The "experts" are very dubious people.

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4491
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Whiterose » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:14 am

jjbd wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:00 pm
PeterMac Today at 6:11

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 37736.html

COMMENTS ALLOWED ! ! !
What a sad old failed fart of a copper he is - positively bouncing with joy to advertise that comments are allowed.
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1709 ... begins#top
i

It's worrying that he was a Police Officer isn't it. Imagine him investigating a missing child. 'No I don't believe your child disappeared on that day, look at the photo's it's sunny it wasn't sunny on the day your child disappeared'. 'It was sunny we took a photograph you can see it's sunny'. 'No that photo must have been taken another day'. 'Plus everyone who saw your child that day must be mistaken or you bribed them'. Absolutely unbelievable!!
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

jjbd
Posts: 17952
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by jjbd » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:30 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:14 am
jjbd wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:00 pm
PeterMac Today at 6:11

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 37736.html

COMMENTS ALLOWED ! ! !
What a sad old failed fart of a copper he is - positively bouncing with joy to advertise that comments are allowed.
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1709 ... begins#top
i

It's worrying that he was a Police Officer isn't it. Imagine him investigating a missing child. 'No I don't believe your child disappeared on that day, look at the photo's it's sunny it wasn't sunny on the day your child disappeared'. 'It was sunny we took a photograph you can see it's sunny'. 'No that photo must have been taken another day'. 'Plus everyone who saw your child that day must be mistaken or you bribed them'. Absolutely unbelievable!!
He really is a sad old failed fart of a copper - that's why he hangs around the cesspit.

He pretends he is writing a e-book - it is never ending - and it is written by bennet who has got the old has been copper to publish it in his name.

This is the latest
Another new chapter from PeterMac: Chapter 267: The Crown - v - McHaggis and McHaggis

Such class!

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4491
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Whiterose » Fri May 07, 2021 10:22 am

This from Anthony Miles on twitter someone with a big mouth and a tiny brain -


Ahhh yes the old nugget “cowering in a wardrobe”.Why would a three year old be “cowering” anywhere unless they’ve had previous abuse perhaps?Makes my feeling all along the more believable the more I see that clip and hear those words.Vile scum.Poor Madeleine didn’t stand a chance


Kate did her check and found Madeleine missing, the window open, she searched 5a, she thought she might find Madeleine cowering in a wardrobe, because someone had come into the apartment through the window, she ran to hide you imbecile. These people really don't have two brain cells to rub together :s_crazy
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
catkins
Posts: 31898
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by catkins » Fri May 07, 2021 11:50 am

Sadly there is no cure for stupid WR.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

jjbd
Posts: 17952
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by jjbd » Wed May 12, 2021 10:20 pm

jjbd wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:38 pm
sal wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:27 pm
Anglo-Portuguese Alliance: WORKSHOP
What do haverns think they are going to achieve, besides attracting the Portuguese tin hat brigade?

They most certainly wont have any influence on any of the investigations.
Well Paolo Reis is being paid £200 per "film" by MMRG for his excellent translations.

bennett is pushing it on twitter - repeating a libel is libel.
There seems to be a problem with the alliance now. Verdi is getting impatient.

Does anyone else think it may be because payment has not been made - who on earth could imagine that when bennett is involved eh?

scoobydoo
Posts: 2310
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by scoobydoo » Mon May 17, 2021 6:50 pm

jjbd wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:00 am
Holly Goodhead
Lets see the evidence first.

I've never heard of a rape trial where the victim wasn't pivotal to the prosecution case.
"The victim - now 86 years old - cannot come from the USA as a witness. Instead, a BKA investigator reported on the two-day interrogation of the old woman in the United States.

He experienced her as mentally active, but years later still emotionally charged. "After that, she couldn't sleep, couldn't turn off the light at night and was scared." The traumatic experience changed her life. After the crime, she returned to the United States.

She did not recognize the perpetrator. Only noticed that he was muscular and spoke poor Portuguese. As she described to the investigators, the man had masked himself. He is also said to have carried a saber about 30 centimeters long.

The injured party remembered a long and systematic approach by the offender, the investigator said in court. After he pushed her into the bedroom, he gagged her, handcuffed her and blindfolded her. The man must have had a rope to tie and the blindfold with him, she speculated. Both utensils would not have come from her household.

After the physical and sexual abuse of his victim, the perpetrator is said to have demanded money. She went into the kitchen with him and gave him between 80 and 100 euros from her wallet. Then he led her to the bathroom and ordered her to remain quiet for ten minutes.

After a few minutes she went to her office to call a neighbor and the police. There she noticed that the perpetrator had also stolen her computer."


Interrogated for 2 days and the details given sounds pivotal to me!
I feel sick he might have got hold of little Madeleine, took her from her bed whilst she was sleeping after a lovely day on holiday. A holiday she had been so excited to go on, telling everyone at nursery about it. I can't get past this.

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4491
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Whiterose » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:26 am

Verdi - Unfortunately it starts on a bad footing. According to Kate McCann - videoed, she frequently returns to Praia da Luz, it being the only place she feels really close to Madeleine.

liar

Correct me if I'm wrong, the only reason the McCanns returned to Portugal was to pursue Dr Amaral through the law courts.



The arrogance of this woman!! How the hell does she know Kate doesn't visit Portugal to feel near to Madeleine? She doesn't know. Verdi seems to think that what is printed in the media is the entire life of the McCann's. How important does Verdi think she is? That's the trouble with people like her. They call themselves 'Researchers'. give themselves an important title then think they ARE important. They believe that what they have read in the past 14 years is the whole truth of what the McCann's do in their life. You don't own the McCann's you know you jumped up little nobody. They think Madeleine wasn't seen for almost a week, because all the photo's they have seen they think were taken earlier than 3rd of May. All the photo's THEY HAVE SEEN yes that is the thing. Other children no doubt played with Madeleine there are probably loads of photo's with Madeleine in them that didn't get published, but because they haven't seen them then Madeleine couldn't have been alive that week. Honestly, they are the dumbest people I have ever come across. :insanity:
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

sal
Posts: 11834
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:50 am

It would depend on what these finds link CB to, beyond the online sites from which he downloaded material.
"Spiegel TV" quotes gruesome details from a memo from the Saxony-Anhalt North Police Department: 8,000 files were viewed, of which "most [...] contain abuse of infants, toddlers, children and adolescents". Christian B. can also be seen in around 100 pictures.

According to the note, the metadata of some files also match a Casio digital camera found at B.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11834
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:22 am

Verdi Has Left The Building
Post by Verdi Today at 1:44

My work here is done, it seems I have nothing more to offer the forum.

If anyone is interested in the detail listen to me, don't listen to any other voice, only me.

I don't intend to unsubscribe myself, I've put a lot of time and effort into the forum so I will not wipe myself off the face of the earth.

What the forum owner does however is out of my control.

Goodbye!
:s_cry
Last edited by sal on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
Alibongo
Posts: 19008
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Alibongo » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:22 am

:Cry_babby

:finger:

Don't forget to wipe your feet on the way out of that cess pit :snig:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4491
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Whiterose » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:06 pm

:s_bye Who has stolen her crown. :s_rofl
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

sal
Posts: 11834
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:07 pm

Quote
Did Brueckner's van have German or Portuguese registration plates at this time?
Pictures of the van do not display the registration number.
According to the Met He drove it with Portuguese plates.
According to Amaral The car is from 82 and was registered in Portugal in 2004.

I think the P can be seen on the blue strip part of the plate in March 2007, and no cartoon figures.
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-ma ... 5711162716
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11834
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:46 pm

twitterati super sleuth




My TL of the body

1. Floor behind sofa (Sun)
2. Cupboard in parents’ bedroom
3. 5J
4. Garden (Thurs, 9.15pm)
5. Smith sighting
6. Another apartment/villa
7. Boot
8. Final resting place

:rolleyes:
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal
Posts: 11834
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:41 am

"Did you go to Chaplin's Bar late evening of Tuesday May 1st?"
Holy Sh!t vera from essex is back in town :s_rofl
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

Post Reply