SANDRA FELGUEIRAS

sal

SANDRA FELGUEIRAS

Post by sal » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:10 pm

interview from last year..

Sandra Felgueiras admits being deceived by Gonçalo Amaral

March 29 2019

Ana Daniela Pereira

The documentary about the disappearance of Maddie McCann continues to be spoken about and it was in this week’s edition of '5 para a Meia Noite' week that Sandra Fegueiras, a RTP journalist who followed the case of the English girl, decided to clarify her participation in the documentary.

Sandra Felgueiras told Filomena Cautela that her source on the blood samples question was Gonçalo Amaral himself, the former inspector who led the case of the disappearance.

"This created in me the conviction of the involvement of the parents, because I believed in Gonçalo Amaral. With him I kept a relationship of source and journalist for several months, " she explained.

However, when the reports are made public, Sandra Felgueiras says she discovers that she had been deceived. "The report was frightening and said as follows: The blood sample has five alleles in 20 possible (from the bedroominfinitlyl) and in the car 17 in 20. However, the sample is so insignificant and so tiny that here in the laboratory there are at least 100 people who have an identical sample, which makes this sample criminally irrelevant”, she said.

Sandra confidenciou também que  ligou a Gonçalo Amaral para lhe pedir explicações. “Se há a probabilidade de a criança estar viva, por mais mínima e ínfima que seja, não se parte para a tese ‘os pais mataram-na’ e não se procura mais. Isto deixou-me profundamente revoltada”, admitiu.

Sandra also confided that she called Gonçalo Amaral to ask him for explanations. "If there is a probability that the child is alive, no matter how minimal and tiny, one does not take part in the thesis 'the parents killed her' and don’t look for her anymore. This left me deeply angry”, she admitted.

In the documentary, the journalist had already presented this version of the facts, stressing that she felt deceived by the source - Gonçalo Amaral - situation that the ex-inspector denies categorically.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

Alibongo

Re: SANDRA FELGUEIRAS

Post by Alibongo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:36 pm

Was that the Netflix documentary Sal?
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

sal

Post by sal » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:38 pm

Yes ali the interview related to the Netflix.

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:27 pm

I am glad Sandra is doing her own investigation now (and reporting on it) and she seems to be putting a lot of noses out of joint - good for her. :s_thumbsup

sal

Post by sal » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:33 pm

Not least Morais who responded with a link to the Tavares Almeida report :rolleyes:

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:39 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:33 pm
Not least Morais who responded with a link to the Tavares Almeida report :rolleyes:
Gerry was 100% right when he told Sandra "ask the dogs" - he was telling her to investigate further and deeper.