from UK Jusice

honestbroker1

from UK Jusice

Post by honestbroker1 » Sat May 29, 2021 7:00 pm

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.p ... 653044#new

(Brietta):
I don't think [Brueckner] ever will [say what happened to Madeleine] ... pretty soon it may well be the only 'power' he has and he won't give it up. The police will have to find evidence to charge and convict him and I think they are almost there - just case building extra carefully since murder has been mentioned.
And Barrier replies:
Only took 14 yrs to catch up with why Harrison was brought in.
Why was Harrison brought in?

Harrison tells us:
This report considers solely the possibility that Madeleine McCann has been murdered and her body is concealed within the areas previously searched by Police in Zone 1 around Praia Da Luz. Other scenarios or possibilities [than murder] may on request be considered and be subject of a further report. I also make comment on the recent claims made by a Mr Krugel as to the whereabouts of the missing child.
Page 2225 :

He was brought in because the PJ formulated their own theory that Madeleine had been murdered.

Harrison was brought in, on the instructions of the PJ, to investigate that possibility.

honestbroker1

Re: from UK Jusice

Post by honestbroker1 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:54 pm

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.ph ... 658548#new

Lace writes:
I don't believe OG were given the only crime of stranger abduction to investigate at all. As they said they read through everything, thousands of pages of investigation. Just because they said they didn't interview the McCann's as that was dealt with by the Portuguese Police [they had all the statements etc,]. doesn't mean they automatically just assumed the McCann's innocent. That is something the anti's use as an argument against the Police Forces saying the McCann's are innocent and there was no evidence the McCann's were involved in Madeleine's disappearance. Two Police Forces are investigating abduction, have the German Police been told not to investigate the McCann's too?
From before the British arrived, the PJ concluded that Madeleine was murdered, and instructed Mark Harrison to investigate nothing else.