They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Whiterose

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!

Post by Whiterose » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:02 pm

Ali I agree.

I'm amazed at the total shite they post, take that woman who goes by McCann Case Tweet is she for real? She posts the most ridiculous shite I have ever seen. Nasty post about Kate killing Madeleine she should be banned from twitter. She posts evil messages then posts a video of her 'morning' driving to the beach, FFS :s_rofl it was as boring as hell. It's look at me, look at me!!! I bet she thinks she farts glitter. :s_biggrin
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:34 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:02 pm
Ali I agree.

I'm amazed at the total shite they post, take that woman who goes by McCann Case Tweet is she for real? She posts the most ridiculous shite I have ever seen. Nasty post about Kate killing Madeleine she should be banned from twitter. She posts evil messages then posts a video of her 'morning' driving to the beach, FFS :s_rofl it was as boring as hell. It's look at me, look at me!!! I bet she thinks she farts glitter. :s_biggrin
“Farts glitter” :rofl-1: .. :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

A perfect example of a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Definitely got a personality disorder cat, a split personality. One minute it's 'Gerry carrying a cold dead Madeleine' then 'look it's me on the lake meeting people' the woman is as mad as a box of frogs. Wonder what the people say when they meet her 'oh hello who are you' 'who ME don't you know who I am? Everyone knows me, I'm on twitter tweeting messages every day about the Madeleine Case' 'Are you? Why?' 'Because she disappeared in the Country I was born so I have to get justice for her' Person, backing away hurriedly. She is now going over the picture of Madeleine wearing eye shadow. For gods sake a child putting on her mothers eye shadow it's up to her eye brows and she is tilting her head so that the person taking the photo can see it, she is proud of what she has done and has a small smile on her face. Leave the photo alone you nasty brain dead cretins.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:51 pm

She is quite mad WR....sad really because it is all attention seeking. Her life must be sh#t....although she pretends otherwise.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:43 am

Using a missing child to get attention for yourself must be the lowest of low. Sickening :s_sad

Epictetus

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:50 am

Crazy women is at it again, now this has to be libel -

Gerry #McCann best friend Dr. Payne is accused of being a p.a.e.dophile, including sexual speech towards Madeleine and HIS OWN DAUGHTER …

When was he accused of being a p.a.e.dophile? WHAT sexual speech towards Madeleine? This woman really needs to keep her slanderous mouth shut, she's preaching to thousands on twitter and twisting everything that was ever said.

She even has a go at Gerry about Madeleine being skin to skin with him [her father!!] when she had colic. You evil bitch, have you got children? It's called BONDING you brainless Sh!t.

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:12 pm

She’s quite mad and desperate. Many of her old ass lickers are deserting her. Cowards just don’t call her out on all her lies.

Hopefully Karma catches up with her when she least expects it.

sal

Post by sal » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Jo Morais re. kiki

Joana Morais
@JoanaAMorais
·
5h
Let me deal with a couple issues that require my attention right now. We have to do something about her constant lies, her narcissistic deranged exploitation of Maddie for clicks and likes, and other issues we talked before, but in a serious manner, strategically.
𝓕𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 Rebecca ©️👸🏼
@LoverandomIeigh
·
4h
How would the current Portuguese investigation feel about McFaddens attempts at interfering with their investigation, do you think? Even inferring that she has insider knowledge that has been passed to her by those involved/close to the investigation ?
Joana Morais
@JoanaAMorais
·
4h
She has no inside knowledge. It's all a fabrication, self-aggrandizement is her motive. As far as I know there's no real Portuguese investigation, my guess is that they would consider her as an irrelevant nuisance. But not when she doxxes inspectors real names to justify her lies
𝓕𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 Rebecca ©️👸🏼
@LoverandomIeigh
·
4h
Kiki routinely informs her fake followers that the #McCann s are prime suspects in Portuguese investigation. She often mentions Neves & afaik he’s has now been PJ head for 18 months & has made no such announcement official statement ??
Joana Morais
@JoanaAMorais
·
4h
No, Neves nor anyone at the PJ has made a comment like that, not in the press, nor officially & certainly not to an American house wife in private. The last public comment from PJ National Directorate was made by Pedro do Carmo, he clearly stated "The McCanns are not suspects."
𝓕𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 Rebecca ©️👸🏼
@LoverandomIeigh
·
3h
Thanks Joana, it’s SO refreshing to get an honest overview from someone who’s from & lives in PT & understands how investigation/PJ operate.
Kiki hasn’t lived in PT for any of her adult life has made a sick hobby of promoting herself on SM telling lies about this #McCann case 😏
Joana Morais
@JoanaAMorais
·
1h
You're welcome 😊 one of the reasons I started blogging about the case was also to explain as best as I could the "Portuguese side" which was always misrepresented and xenophobically mocked in the UK msm. Even if I don't agree with PJ's current stance partially, facts are facts.
𝓕𝓪𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼 Rebecca ©️👸🏼
@LoverandomIeigh
·
57m
And in all that time I bet you’ve never manipulated a picture of a three year old Madeleine #McCann

Rhetorical question btw, I know you’d never dream of doing anything so grotesque. Only the sick & disturbed mind of Kiki would do something like this 👇🏻 not just once, multiple x
The following media includes potentially sensitive content. Change settings
Joana Morais
@JoanaAMorais
Replying to
@LoverandomIeigh
Never. I've always felt sorry for her, for her sister and brother. And to be honest, despite everything I think of the McCanns actions in 2007, I do feel sorry for their loss. Kate's face in the last years reminds me of Filomena, Rui Pedro's Mother. So much sorrow and grief.
6:01 PM · Nov 21, 2019·Twitter for Android
Retweet
@LoverandomIeigh
·
47m
Replying to
@JoanaAMorais
That’s because you’re a decent human being Joana, capable of all the feelings Kiki is completely devoid of. She has a clear agenda & will go to any lengths to bolster her outlandish claims.
Nobody is off bounds for Kiki, even trolling & cyber bullying M #McCann s siblings 😔

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:22 pm

The True Queen of Portugal has spoken :s_biggrin
Kiki McFadden won't like that one bit :s_no
Fair play to Morais for calling her out!
Alas it won't make any difference the sad cow Isabella will still feed her groupies with salacious gossip and outlandish lies. :rolleyes:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:41 am

Alibongo wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:22 pm
The True Queen of Portugal has spoken :s_biggrin
Kiki McFadden won't like that one bit :s_no
Fair play to Morais for calling her out!
Alas it won't make any difference the sad cow Isabella will still feed her groupies with salacious gossip and outlandish lies. :rolleyes:
Well done Morais :s_thumbsup she certainly knows what that evil bitch is up to. What a person will do for followers on twitter, so sad, probably no friends in real life.

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:03 pm

’Irrelevant nuisance :rofl-1: :rofl-1:

As I said.....her fawning fans are mostly newbies.....her old fans are too cowardly to call her out.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:18 pm

Has Joanna Morais truned?

Respect to her, if so.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:19 pm

honestbroker1 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:18 pm
Has Joanna Morais truned?

Respect to her, if so.
I don’t think so HB....but at least she seems to have some honesty about her.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:04 pm

The Ponce of Dubai says on twitter -

Let’s see this toddlers room stuffed full of age appropriategifts, if dr who & pussy cats dolls were appropriate for a 3 year old then by that recon ing this year she will be getting a pole dancing pole & nipple tassels #mccann

What an utter Sh!t brain!! Madeleine liked watching Dr Who the same as millions of other small children, her cousin was into Dr Who. Madeleine was trying to sing a song she had heard on the radio. If this adds up to having a pole dancing pole and nipple tassels at sixteen, then I fear for this person's children if said person has any. What a weird mind this person has. Trying to be clever and witty and showing themselves up as a total twat.

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:46 pm

Desperate methinks.......Trolls don’t like being ignored :s_biggrin ..Not many folk bother with the Twitter freeforall thesedays.....same old same old.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:14 pm

catkins wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:46 pm
Desperate methinks.......Trolls don’t like being ignored :s_biggrin ..Not many folk bother with the Twitter freeforall thesedays.....same old same old.
Every time I bother to read what these crazies are saying it astounds me, all they do is dredge up things from the past, I actually read 'blood spray on the walls' the other day, unbelievable, they don't seem to move on do they. What they are doing is a total waste of their time, the PJ have moved on, they are not investigating the parents, but they don't seem to have grasped this. They are still waiting for the PJ to arrest Kate and Gerry :s_biggrin That fruit loop McFadden has been talking on some show, what she said was laughable, give it a rest you pea brained moron McFadden :s_crazy She loves the sound of her own voice doesn't she.

Epictetus

bluj1515

Post by bluj1515 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:02 am

I made the mistake of looking at the McCann hashtag on twitter and immediately regretted it, awhile back.

It is bad enough that all these idiots have moved onto #MAGA and brexit or do double duty. As much as I always want to think they are all Russian bots, sadly as we know many of them are people who found joy in these conspiracy theories and are now #MAGA and slagging off Meghan Markle.
The best thing to happen to a criminal is to have Pat Brown profile the crime; you'll never get caught!

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:57 am

Oh dear, just watched a video by Sonia Poulton, she sounds and looks absolutely crazy!! She rambles on about blood spatter in 5a, for gods sake there was NO BLOOD SPATTER. Then she talks about the Gaspar statements, she says David and Gerry were talking about Madeleine, and David did his gesture and said 'she likes this' which is an absolute lie, he did not say that

Her talk about a conspiracy is laughable, this woman is finished.

Sonia Poulton should get her facts straight before she speaks in public, she makes herself look like an idiot and should be ashamed of herself.

Epictetus

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:27 am

Sonia very kindly blocked me a long time ago :s_biggrin
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

catkins

Post by catkins » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:01 pm

Sonia who? :snig: .......She had fallen off the radar so must be getting desperate for attention from the fools.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:31 pm

What must #MadeleineMcCann felt as she lay dying, aside from physical pain, did the almost perfect child who could throw a tantrum feel unloved, abandoned, alone, frightened? #McCann the only victim is the child!

These are the words of Belfast Banshee, who felt the need to write them on twitter. Why? you ask me. The only reason I can see is that she likes to write what nasty evil messages she can think of in order to get the respect of the other ghouls on twitter. They love to find something shocking and talking about Madeleine dying in pain feeling unloved and abandoned, frightened, really excites this sort of person. Sickening I know, but that is the only explanation there is for someone to actually sit down and spend time writing such nauseous thoughts from its imagination. I would say, seek help, but I doubt if this would be of any use. What they don't want to know is that there is no evidence what so ever that Madeleine is dead, no evidence in 5a. Two Police forces are trying to find her. We hope that one day she will be found. This is not what these people want to hear but it is the facts. So sad they can't actually hope with us, but some just love to be cruel. :s_sad

Epictetus

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:42 pm

Is that nutter still about? Even the Hater Trolls can’t stand her....and that’s sayin* something. :s_crazy

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Thu May 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Hello all you twitter trolls. Look at the calendar what is the date today? What year is it? Yes, it's the 14th of May 2020. Why are you living in the past? Why are you dredging up things that have been put to rest? Let me enlighten you, yes let me help you see the light. There was no evidence in 5a that Madeleine had died there. Amaral was lying when he said the evidence showed that there was blood in the apartment belonging to Madeleine, he lied that there was definitely cadaver scent in the apartment. Look at the forensic results. There was no blood splatter either. Operation Grange and the Portuguese Police are searching for Madeleine. Operation Grange have said the parents and their friends are NOT suspects. So stop twittering rubbish get yourselves out of a rut and leave the investigation to the Police.

Epictetus

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:16 am

Verdi, don't be a moron all your life. The Police would need a close up of Madeleine's face, none of those photo's display a close up of Madeleine's face you idiot. :s_crazy

Epictetus

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:35 pm

Police want a good likeness of a person that clearly shows their face. Issuing the most recent or even the favourite photos is not a good idea if it doesn't provide a good likeness of image of their face. Apparently that happened in the Claudia Lawrence case. They showed a really nice photo of her showing a woman with tanned skin and blonde highlighted straight hair. But at the time she disappeared she had pale skin with dark hair and looked very different.