Izzy and Kiki - separated at birth?

Jayelles

Izzy and Kiki - separated at birth?

Post by Jayelles » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:39 am

This was sent to me. It is not mine. I wasn't even familiar with one of the characters until I received this. But it is mildly interesting :)

On 10th Aug 2014, an Instagram page was set up as a "database" for pictures of the Mccanns. Isabelle McFadden aka Portugalonline /Portugalbound promoted it on twitter. She said her friend "Carly" was behind it.

It soon filled up with the horrible photoshopped garbage we are used to seeing.

Colour coded to assist reading

Follow

California Girl
‏@PORTUGALbound
@LarryPKay data base for mccann pics on Instagram just created can you share in group http://instagram.com/badmccanns
Seal Beach, CA
Reply Retweet Favorite More
RETWEET
FAVORITES
TruthOfTheLieCalifornia Girl Peace, Love, JusticeGilly Mc
10:41 AM - 10 Aug 2014

California Girl
‏@PORTUGALbound
FOLLLOW >>>BAD MCCANNS on Instagram will be a pic database #mccann http://instagram.com/badmccanns
Seal Beach, CA
FAVORITE
wonderwomancall
10:37 AM - 10 Aug 2014
On 11th August 2014, the name of the page was changed from "Bad McCanns" to "McCann case" to seemingly protect it from being taken down.

California Girl
‏@PORTUGALbound
Here is revised Instagram Link Carly changed name so it cannot be taken down http://instagram.com/mccanncase #mccann
Seal Beach, CA
Embedded image permalink
RETWEETS
FAVORITE
California Girl penelope mcneelaPeace, Love, Justice
8:32 PM - 10 Aug 2014

On 11th August, a new Twitter account appeared claiming that she was there because of the closed Instagram page :-
kristine barnes
‏@kiki_barnes
@1matthewwright1 @Randomleigh1 @B_balou I came to see twitter because of a hate account that was open on Instagram yesterday. #mccann
3:12 AM - 11 Aug 201

On 12th August 2014, the Instagram page was taken down.

California Girl
‏@PORTUGALbound
@stoppa08 Jason they shut Down Instagram page already with 68 followers with 1 day #mccann
Seal Beach, CA
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
Freedom of SpeechRothley Pillowcaseâ„¢
8:01 AM - 12 Aug 2014

California Girl and Kiki did not get alone on Twitter. Here Kiki calls California Girl a "bint", however the derogatory term is used in the wrong way - clearly not someone who is familiar with its correct usage:-

kristine barnes
‏@kiki_barnes
@PORTUGALONLINE @FakeRC @DaSteelMan you are a disgusting woman. Maybe you should be incarcerated. Bint #mccann
FAVORITE
Deuce
11:54 AM - 25 Aug 2014

"Bint" is a word that had come up in discussion with California Girl before.

@TheJENReturns @fotografiaMMS @_bumps I think Bint is a bad word. ‐Sun Jul 13 14:53:59 +0000 2014
@OlwynMassey @LucyAngelique @smashytashy1 @Randomleigh1 Jasmkne called me a "Bint" is that bad? I've looked it up it says condescending ?? ‐Tue Jun 17 14:22:43 +0000 2014
@NettyCox @dienoctuque @_DarkMavis @fiorifan I actually had no idea what a Bint was lol had to ask a British friend #mccann ‐Tue Jun 17 08:03:03 +0000 2014
@NettyCox @dienoctuque @_DarkMavis @fiorifan what did I say? The skeleton comment? That's mild compared to being called a Bint Lol ‐Tue Jun 17 08:01:54 +0000 2014

But they continued to clash, despite having so much in common

Both own properties in Portugal and pay property taxes there:-

kristine barnes
‏@kiki_barnes
@AdirenM @vivienmiss @sweepyface @Randomleigh1 I live in London we have a summer property near PDL
10:09 AM - 24 Sep 2014

Follow

kristine barnes
‏@kiki_barnes
@AdirenM @justice4maddie @sweepyface I own a home in town nearby. So yes I pay property taxes in Portugal #mccann
9:08 AM - 24 Sep 2014

California Girl
‏@PORTUGALbound
@urcrazytoo @Diddybird51 @rebeccasherl @ModNrodder i have a house in Portugal one in Cali live in both #mccann
1:10 PM - 22 Feb 2014

California Girl
‏@PORTUGALbound
@AdirenM @PJ_Blunders hahahah ok I agree I still do pay property taxes in Portugal #mccann
2:02 PM - 24 Apr 2014

The Mole

Then, on 24th August, California Girl asked her pals

California Girl
‏@PORTUGALbound
There is a MOLE among us. #mccann feel free to confirm by DM if you know who I'm talking about
Seal Beach, CA
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
Rothley Pillowcaseâ„¢George EliotFiona McleodMr NibbsGuestPT2012
10:17 AM - 23 Aug 2014

Isabelle accused Randomleigh1 of being Kiki

California Girl
‏@PORTUGALbound
@OlwynMassey @kiki_barnes @alfibab3 @ModNrodder @bigredflagge @Harry_App Obviously Kiki Barnes is @Randomleigh1 PLANTED #mccann
10:12 AM - 24 Aug 2014

But still they clashed, despite having so much in common and all. California Girl claimed that Kiki followed her on Instagram and FB (weird that they don't get along or even discuss all the things they clearly have in common?)

They both misuse the expression "worse than"

kristine barnes
‏@kiki_barnes
@basilandmanuel @kathleenhammet1 I decided to try twitter to see myself. It's worst than I thought. Poor #mccann family searching everywhere
1:52 AM - 11 Aug 2014

California Girl
‏@PORTUGALbound
I think #Obama is even worst than Carter http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ign-policy … @Chris_1791

FAVORITE
California Girl
6:04 PM - 29 Sep 2014

They have both mentioned being architects

Follow

California Girl
‏@PORTUGALbound
@Royceewoo @TruthIzSexy @fiorifan @PetsyLz I do have a BA in architectural design I do I do I do
Seal Beach, CA
12:39 PM - 2 Jun 2014

kristine barnes
‏@kiki_barnes
@Jabarn @B_balou @Harebell22 I'm sorry I'm an architect my brain is very engaged. how dare you??
2:23 AM - 11 Aug 201
Their great minds think alike too (both suggesting a legal fund for sweepyface - despite Kiki's previous expressions for apparent disgust at the terrible things which were being said)

kristine barnes
‏@kiki_barnes
@RothleyPillow @summersandswan reading the book as we speak. I am a strong believer in women's rights. Maybe a legal fund is needed #mccann
9:55 PM - 1 Oct 2014

California Girl

‏@PORTUGALbound
#mccann URGENT who has @sweepyface info? I wanna start a fund for her to sue skynews
RETWEETS
FAVORITES
graemeFiona McleodMorag RFCH bombThomas Baden-RiessGCardinal BigglesLord SpencerJoe Ninety
12:07 AM - 2 Oct 2014

You really would think these two would get along...

So. The question is, Isabelle aka Portugalonline/bound brought "a mole" to everyone's attention and then later suggested it was Kiki. She also suggested that Kiki was a pro plant. Why would the pros "plant" one of their own number in the pro camp? That isn't a "plant"!

So who is Kiki? A genuine pro "mole" from London? Who just happens to use a LOT of americanisms like:-

I did part of yard with purple flowers #gardening #gardenchat http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvvlEiuCYAAk7Vh.jpg ‐Sat Aug 23 18:29:24 +0000 2014
@JBLittlemore @ModNrodder I don't agree after 7 years at least 1 would have questioned behavior #mccann ‐Tue Sep 23 23:03:03 +0000 2014
@Josephodriscoll @alfibab3 I just read Joana Morais blog had not checked in a long time and I just realized she has a famous mother ‐Wed Sep 24 15:02:30 +0000 2014
@JillyCL they were on 1 track and when they realized the mess they made they went for easy target #mccann parents ‐Sun Aug 24 18:45:53 +0000 2014

Why would the antis be worried about a pro tweeting as a pro on Twitter? If she is suggesting Kiki is Randomleigh1 and they are both pro, then that is a sock, not a mole. A mole is someone who infiltrates the enemy, pretending to be one of them. If Kiki is a mole as Isabelle suggests, then it means that Kiki is an anti pretending to be a pro.

So who do we think Kiki should be and what precisely is her game? And who knew about it?

Why did David Steel and Matthew start tweeting "Where's Kiki?" at regular intervals? Why did Jon Tait start tweeting an image of a plant when Kiki's name was mentioned? (these three blokes are pally with Isabelle).

Answers on a postcard to:-

Numpties R Us
Conspiracy House
Numptyland
IYK W1M

PS - Kiki's account is obviously fake (a few of the antis have commented on this). Her avatar is a stock image from Google. Even the images she posted of "her" craft work and garden are taken from other websites.

urcrazy

Re: Izzy and Kiki - separated at birth?

Post by urcrazy » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:48 am

And JoMo thinks it's one of us.

That woman just doesn't have the intellect she thinks she does.

Btw, kiki's account is now locked. Ever since one or two made it clear they knew who it was.
Scotland Yard detectives believe Madeleine was abducted in "a criminal act by a stranger"

No Janine you poor deluded muppet, I am NOT John Lowe.
And neither, thankfully, are you.

Jayelles

Post by Jayelles » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:48 am

Kiki has now protected her tweets, but it is interesting that Isabelle calls Kiki a "mole" (which would suggest an anti pretending to be a pro, perhaps with a view to getting close to some of the pros).

Let's look at some of Kiki's comments:-

About Joana Morais

@AdirenM @xklamation @skymartinbrunt I've read her blogs she has spread lies for years Goodbye ‐Thu Oct 02 08:26:59 +0000 2014

About Jilly and Ros

@JillyCL @RosalindaHu you ladies see a twisted plot in every detail #mccann ‐Wed Sep 03 14:12:58 +0000 2014

RT @Josephodriscoll: @JillyCL @Arrowmiff @SafariSara @alfibab3 For seven years you've been one of the worst trolls on #McCann !! Suddenly g… ‐Fri Oct 03 21:13:36 +0000
[/color]

About Coco

@siamesey @chilledkev @1matthewwright1 you have always been very aggressive #mccann ‐Fri Oct 03 21:19:46 +0000 2014

Others
@1matthewwright1 @Randomleigh1 @B_balou the hate in that Instagram account is identical to what I've see displayed here #mccann ‐Mon Aug 11 10:13:57 +0000 2014
@1matthewwright1 @Randomleigh1 @B_balou the hate I see on here is overwhelming #mccann ‐Mon Aug 11 10:10:29 +0000 2014

Jayelles

Post by Jayelles » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:49 am

urcrazy wrote:And JoMo thinks it's one of us.

Btw, kiki's account is now locked. Ever since one or two made it clear they knew who it was.
I see :s_thumbsup

Jayelles

Post by Jayelles » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:44 am

urcrazy wrote:And JoMo thinks it's one of us.

Joana Morais isn't very good at research is she? Thinking I am Tigerloaf, thinking Kiki is a pro... :mrgreen:

catkins

Post by catkins » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:08 pm

:s_rofl
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Jayelles

Post by Jayelles » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Snufflebunny tells me that my own little stalker troll has some pretty series issues. For that reason, and from this moment onwards, it shall cease to exist for me.

"It" which shall not be named, or acknowledged by me again.

:rolleyes:

Jayelles

Post by Jayelles » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:44 pm

What was the outcome of the kiki-mole sideshow?

Anyone know?

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:28 pm

:s_dunno Too stupid and boring to follow.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Cath

Post by Cath » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:11 am

Brilliant! :rofl-1:
In a lengthy ruling on Tuesday [28-04-2015], Amaral was found guilty of libelling the pair and ordered to pay them €250,000 each in damages. The judge also banned further sale of his book, the Truth of the Lie.

Jayelles

Post by Jayelles » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:16 pm

Looks as if Kiki was indeed a certain anti's sock and that her attempts to get close to some pros backfired miserably.

Account now apparently deleted. Wonder if she regrets the nasty comments she made about some of her pals or if they were in on the fun game?

Cath

Post by Cath » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:10 pm

ROFL it looks as if Morais didn't know it until she's read your post(s). :s_biggrin

In a lengthy ruling on Tuesday [28-04-2015], Amaral was found guilty of libelling the pair and ordered to pay them €250,000 each in damages. The judge also banned further sale of his book, the Truth of the Lie.

Truthiness2

Post by Truthiness2 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:55 pm

"Worst than" is one of aiyoyo's repeated tics.
“‎"Consider the rights of others before your own feelings, and the feelings of others before your own rights.”
― John Wooden

catkins

Post by catkins » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:33 pm

I see Isabelle has changed her Profile....whatsup? Backing away....from her lies and abuse?

Truthiness2

Post by Truthiness2 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:17 pm

Cath wrote:ROFL it looks as if Morais didn't know it until she's read your post(s). :s_biggrin

What does MT mean?
“‎"Consider the rights of others before your own feelings, and the feelings of others before your own rights.”
― John Wooden

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:38 pm

Truthiness2 wrote:
Cath wrote:ROFL it looks as if Morais didn't know it until she's read your post(s). :s_biggrin

What does MT mean?
McCann troll?

urcrazy

Post by urcrazy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:49 pm

In tweets it usually means Modified Tweet. :s_dunno
Scotland Yard detectives believe Madeleine was abducted in "a criminal act by a stranger"

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:30 am

Didn't Morais also have a go at Izzy ,Sweepy and Adirem the week before? Telling them to stop their crapola.

urcrazy

Post by urcrazy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Yes, when Sweepy disappeared from twitter there had been a spat between mcFadden and Morais, with Sweepy bemoaning the falling out of the two giant intellects of the case.

Yes really.

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:49 pm

:s_biggrin

Thought so.....

Jayelles

Post by Jayelles » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Isabelle McFadden is one whose activities should be exposed IMO She is guilty of some of the vilest comments and sickest games at the expense of a missing child investigation. She is one of Sonia Poulton's "little helpers".

I'd love to see McFadden explain herself to someone like Nancy Grace....

More about this particular troll later. What is known about her activities is just the tip of a very large iceberg...

Jayelles

Post by Jayelles » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Re Isabelle McFadden:-
but why lie about working with Amaral and Sofia? Not good. Too many liars. I'm out.
View conversation 0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
If she is lying about working with the Amarals, it is STILL the tip of the iceberg. But as usual the hounders are last to realise what was going on under their noses for months.

urcrazy

Post by urcrazy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Who said that?

Randomleigh

Post by Randomleigh » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:47 pm

urcrazy wrote:Who said that?
JM afaik

urcrazy

Post by urcrazy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:03 pm

Just found it and it seems to be Ben Thompson. Right old ding dong going on!!!