other attacks

scoobydoo

other attacks

Post by scoobydoo » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:52 am

When did the s-e-x attacks on children in the algarve start in relation to Joanna's disappearence? It seems to me that at some point police should have investigated to see if they were linked. Could it be that whoever took Joanna realised it was safer and easier to attack tourist children as opposed to local children?

Carana

Re: other attacks

Post by Carana » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:02 pm

scoobydoo wrote:When did the s.e.x attacks on children in the algarve start in relation to Joanna's disappearence? It seems to me that at some point police should have investigated to see if they were linked. Could it be that whoever took Joanna realised it was safer and easier to attack tourist children as opposed to local children?
I have no idea.

Yes, of course, there should have been an investigation into potential links. But that was not to be. Perhaps the Cipriano case is under quiet review as well.

There is no more substance to the tabloid myth of oozing body fluids / tufts of hair and a 100% match to her DNA in the Scenic than there is to the macabre assumption that Leonor bashed her child's head against the wall, her brother finished her off and they proceeded to chop up her body and attempt to stuff into a freezer.

The only difference is that this unsubstantiated assertion in the Cipriano case was accepted as fact by the court, including horrified jurors.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

Pedro

Re: other attacks

Post by Pedro » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:17 am

about: "It seems to me that at some point police should have investigated to see if they were linked", it should have been properly investigated if amaral wasn´t involved in that useless crap he did.