The Armchair detective

scoobydoo
Posts: 2302
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by scoobydoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:57 pm

sal wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:35 pm
Daily mail ye right.....

Well, at least the Germans are digging an allotment.but at the same time could plant anything imo
:rolleyes:

Methinks she should stick to what she does best - sending for birth certificates that has naff all to do with her.
That makes my skin crawl, sending off for someone else's child's birth certificate. I would be devastated if people did that to me. How do these people not realise how abnormal they are.

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:51 am

:s_crazy
What amazes me is the fact that the news media are all promoting Christian Brueckner as if he is guilty of abducting Madeleine McCann when there isn't a shred of evidence to support it. Crazy or what?

The guy is to be pitied if anything, He had a rotten start in life and was undoubtedly abused in one way or another as an orphan. By the time he was adopted the damage was done imo. I'm not surprised in the least that he boasted of his exploits in the Algarve to an associate, that is what these people do constantly.
I wonder if his victims feel pity
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8216
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by honestbroker1 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:30 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:51 am
:s_crazy
What amazes me is the fact that the news media are all promoting Christian Brueckner as if he is guilty of abducting Madeleine McCann when there isn't a shred of evidence to support it. Crazy or what?

The guy is to be pitied if anything, He had a rotten start in life and was undoubtedly abused in one way or another as an orphan. By the time he was adopted the damage was done imo. I'm not surprised in the least that he boasted of his exploits in the Algarve to an associate, that is what these people do constantly.
I wonder if his victims feel pity
I was going to say that there is a heck of a site more evidence against Brueckner than there is against the McCanns.

But I'll amend that.

There is NO evidence against the McCanns.

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:05 pm

.....Ms KIA responds

]
He was then rejected by his adoptive parents due to getting into trouble and ended up in the care of the state, I believe. While none of it justifies breaking the law, it may explain it.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

scoobydoo
Posts: 2302
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 am

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by scoobydoo » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:13 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:05 pm
.....Ms KIA responds

]
He was then rejected by his adoptive parents due to getting into trouble and ended up in the care of the state, I believe. While none of it justifies breaking the law, it may explain it.
It's strange how they get such enjoyment from destroying the parents but a man known to have sexuslly abused children and women is excused.

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:18 pm

It wasn’t until a year later, when I was combing through the Portuguese police files, that I discovered that the note requesting our block booking was written in a staff message book, which sat on a desk at the pool reception for most of the day. This book was by definition accessible to all staff and, albeit unintentionally, probably to guests and visitors, too. To my horror, I saw that, no doubt in all innocence and simply to explain why she was bending the rules a bit, the receptionist had added the reason for our request: we wanted to eat close to our apartments as we were leaving our young children alone there and checking on them intermittently.’ Kate McCann
kizzy LOL FGS ...it doesn't mean it does neither.

Why would they tell the receptionist they were all leaving there children on there own..what could they do about it.
Receptionist
The man justified his request by saying that the group had many small children whom they would leave alone when they went to dine. She said that at intervals some two parents would go to the apartments to see if everything was OK.

The deponent made some comments about the request, saying that the Tapas received many requests and that MW only had a quota of 20 per day, but upon the insistence of the guest she managed to make the bookings requested.

She never saw anything strange. During this interview she provided a book with the reservations for the Tapas restaurant.
probably the book referred to by Kate McCann.... our block booking was written in a staff message book,
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17626
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by jjbd » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:12 pm

verdi
the German's histrionic pranks across the decades
Rape is a histrionic prank?

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:00 am

Yes I saw that. She's always been a nasty piece of work.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

User avatar
honestbroker1
Posts: 8216
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by honestbroker1 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:27 pm

On the subject of armchair detectives, amid all the latest developments, Pathfinder on UK InJustice bores on relentlessly about 'Smithman', who he is convinced is Gerry.

Quite extraordinary.

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:52 pm

Still bleating on about the same old, even after 13 years, although don't hear many tick tocks lately :s_biggrin
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

Chinagirl
Posts: 3147
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 am

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Chinagirl » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:20 am

Verdi is a "she" ?? What kind of female would describe a series of rapes as "histrionic pranks" for crying in a bucket? :s_omg :s_mad
[T]hose children were left alone and because of that fact one of them disappeared. (Fatima de Oliveira Esteves)

Wrong.
It's because someone took her.

jjbd
Posts: 17626
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by jjbd » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:23 am

Bloody hell the Goncalo Amaral. topic on UK justice forum has become the most boring thread on the internet.

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4391
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Whiterose » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:55 am

jjbd wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:23 am
Bloody hell the Goncalo Amaral. topic on UK justice forum has become the most boring thread on the internet.

:s_rofl
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
Whiterose
Posts: 4391
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 am

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Whiterose » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:58 am

I know someone has to represent the piece of Sh!t, but that Lawyer seems to be relishing it doesn't he. If his client does go to court he will be calm he has nothing to hide, he's pulled the wool over his eyes good and proper, he's making him out to be whiter than white, how does he know he has nothing to hide? What about the pictures he buried? What about his confession? The Police are waiting to get all their evidence before taking him to court.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

User avatar
Alibongo
Posts: 18909
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Alibongo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:23 pm

https://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/news ... -1-6723399

One hopes he's declaring his income from his armchair detective agency :s_biggrin
Poor man is bankrupted morally and now financially :pop2:
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

jjbd
Posts: 17626
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by jjbd » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:24 pm

Alibongo wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:23 pm
https://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/news ... -1-6723399

One hopes he's declaring his income from his armchair detective agency :s_biggrin
Poor man is bankrupted morally and now financially :pop2:
who is it Ali?

User avatar
Alibongo
Posts: 18909
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Alibongo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:02 am

He's the idiot who calls himself the armchair detective and makes requests to his followers for donations so he can carry on with his website/making videos. He went into some venture with Colin Sutton I believe but it flopped when he failed to sell enough tickets for it.
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

sal
Posts: 11439
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by sal » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:27 am

Alibongo wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:02 am
He's the idiot who calls himself the armchair detective and makes requests to his followers for donations so he can carry on with his website/making videos. He went into some venture with Colin Sutton I believe but it flopped when he failed to sell enough tickets for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLoPzP ... pp=desktop
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

jjbd
Posts: 17626
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by jjbd » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:27 pm

Alibongo wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:02 am
He's the idiot who calls himself the armchair detective and makes requests to his followers for donations so he can carry on with his website/making videos. He went into some venture with Colin Sutton I believe but it flopped when he failed to sell enough tickets for it.
Thanks Ali

User avatar
Alibongo
Posts: 18909
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by Alibongo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:26 pm

sal wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:27 am
Alibongo wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:02 am
He's the idiot who calls himself the armchair detective and makes requests to his followers for donations so he can carry on with his website/making videos. He went into some venture with Colin Sutton I believe but it flopped when he failed to sell enough tickets for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLoPzP ... pp=desktop
One hopes he's declaring his income to the inland revenue :s_yes
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

Post Reply