The Armchair detective

catkins

Re: The Armchair detective

Post by catkins » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:16 pm

sal wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:17 pm
There is that - another suspect, investigated, fast on his way to being ruled out in the Maddie case?

The case fast running out of suspects?

Is it all heading in the right direction - a 360 - full circle - right back to Gerry and Kate McCann?
:rolleyes:

The only thing missing from ^ post....

:s_biggrin haven’t heard that one for a long time :s_biggrin Their tock has been ticking for 13 + years.
Madeleine McCann- Abducted May 2007 from Praia Da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find. ... ign?_rdr=p

Alibongo

Post by Alibongo » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:23 pm

:snig: :snig:

They really are thick as mince these idiots.
After watching the sky news update I'm more convinced than ever Christian B is the culprit who cruelly snatched Madeleine from her bed.
The Portuguese police are also looking at three other possible crimes he's linked to, I suppose they are in on it to now :s_crazy
Parent-blaming is all-too-common these days, and usually the point is to make other parents feel better about their own parenting skills

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:08 am

I really can't get over Brueckner's lawyer.

Yes, it's his job to defend his client, and lawyers, probably more often than not, defend disreputable types.

But do they really outright lie in defending them?

He insists Brueckner is innocent of the rape of the American woman even though there is BOTH photographic and DNA evidence linking him to the crime ....

Surely even defence lawyers have a (lesser) duty to the wider public that recognises that pushing too hard for dangerous types like Brueckner to be released into the community puts the wider public at risk?

sal

Post by sal » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:04 pm

...and they say they are not haters...
Quote from: Wonderfulspam on Today at 06:55:30 PM
I prefer rapist & p.a.e.d.o.philes to the McCanns.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal

Post by sal » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:00 pm

Quote from: Brietta on Today at 10:55:35 AM
Joan Morais usually translates McCann related programmes from Portuguese into English. Shouldn't be long now.

Although I think there may be a bit of a backlog at the moment as, in the interests of freedom of speech, I think she tends to be a bit selective.
She hasn’t posted anything on the case in years so why would you assume she’d do so now ?
Perhaps flilly missed this on textusa blog

Sunday, 28 June 2020
Gonçalo Amaral on CdM: "Enough with the lies"

Article translated by Joana Morais.

catkins

Post by catkins » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:26 pm

sal wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:04 pm
...and they say they are not haters...
Quote from: Wonderfulspam on Today at 06:55:30 PM
I prefer rapist & p.a.e.d.o.philes to the McCanns.
:sick: :sick: :sick:
DCI Redwood of Scotland Yard - stated that Madeleine could still be found - alive.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:31 am

Verdi has taken to ridiculing everything that is said about the case against CB. How pathetic and childish she has become. Though there is nothing else she can do about the way things are going. The German Police say the McCann's had nothing at all to do with their daughters disappearance, that must be so hard to swallow. As to the mocking, well I'm mocking you lot, how stupid you all are with your mad theory of Madeleine dying on the Sunday. :s_crazy :s_crazy :s_crazy :s_crazy :s_crazy :s_crazy :s_crazy :s_crazy
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

sal

Post by sal » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:58 am

Wolters the German Prosecutor with full access to all the information, experience and expertise at his disposal says they have conducted a serious investigation and concluded that there is no evidence whatosever to suggest the McCanns are involved.
G-Unit, an anonymous elderly lady on an internet chat room says she doubts Wolters professional integrity, despite the fact she has no contact with the investigation, has no idea what is going on within the investigation, does not have years of professional experience or expertise, does not have access to all the amassed investigative material.

Whose opinion has more credibility and weight?
Despite ALL three investigations stating the McCanns are not suspects, the know it all bridgade have it sussed.

catkins

Post by catkins » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:04 pm

sal wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:58 am
Wolters the German Prosecutor with full access to all the information, experience and expertise at his disposal says they have conducted a serious investigation and concluded that there is no evidence whatosever to suggest the McCanns are involved.
G-Unit, an anonymous elderly lady on an internet chat room says she doubts Wolters professional integrity, despite the fact she has no contact with the investigation, has no idea what is going on within the investigation, does not have years of professional experience or expertise, does not have access to all the amassed investigative material.

Whose opinion has more credibility and weight?
Despite ALL three investigations stating the McCanns are not suspects, the know it all bridgade have it sussed.

Thick trolls.

sal

Post by sal » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:18 pm

Quote from: Admin on Today at 03:48:39 PM
Posters are reminded not to post opinion as fact. It is merely opinion that Madeleine McCann was abducted so please add the obligatory imo or refer to her as having disappeared.

Admin
Not according to the three police investigations.

Nothing said about the possible libel concerning the McCanns...... :silent:

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:22 pm

sal wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:18 pm
Quote from: Admin on Today at 03:48:39 PM
Posters are reminded not to post opinion as fact. It is merely opinion that Madeleine McCann was abducted so please add the obligatory imo or refer to her as having disappeared.

Admin
Not according to the three police investigations.

Nothing said about the possible libel concerning the McCanns...... :silent:
And Spam posting without sinbin points.

What a board ....

sal

Post by sal » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:25 pm

yep HB, that poster puts one in mind of that other weirdo Oma.

sal

Post by sal » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:57 am

PeterMac@PeterMac

If there is a “D Notice” or Superinjunction actually in place, why does the Times seem to be Immune from it?

Would this not Apply to all News outlets? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:04 am

Yes sal I see Murky Macleod spamming the Times

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1695 ... ann#426302

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:03 pm

sal wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:25 pm
:sick: yes remember OMA shudder.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

sal

Post by sal » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:30 pm

Whiterose wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:03 pm
sal wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:25 pm
:sick: yes remember OMA shudder.
The peado obsessed freak who accused posters of being kiddie fiddlers, amongst other things

sal

Post by sal » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:58 pm

that was an appalling comment made on social media by apolicewoman...shes lucky to keep her job imo.

Making a joke about an ongoing investigation into a child who may well have been murdered by a p.a.e.dophile is totally unacteptable from a public servant shared to her FB page. You obviously know little about professional ethics
Policepersons, in common with armed forces, fire, ambulance, healthcare etc persons have dark senses of humour. It's common for them to make non pc jokes, so her colleagues wouldn't have been surprised or horrified by what she said, imo. Her crime wasn't the comment, it was the fact that it was made publicly. I find her comment interesting as it demonstrates that at least one police person isn't keen on the McCanns.
That is one weird comment from a so called mod who purports to being impartial

impartial my ass

sal

Post by sal » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:12 pm

Gerry McCann's “missing sports bag” sounds ideal for transportation purposes but, like Madeleine's body, will probably never turn up again. I'm told that cremation destroys nearly everything.

Silentscope
I agree, but the Crematorium would have had to check the Casket before it was put in the Oven. Pacemakers and other dangerous Items could cause an Explosion otherwise. They would surely notice an Extra body or the Wrong one.
Unless they were in on it?
------------------------------
These people really have zero concept of how ridiculous they are outside of haverns. :s_crazy

catkins

Post by catkins » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:28 pm

sal wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:58 pm
that was an appalling comment made on social media by apolicewoman...shes lucky to keep her job imo.

Making a joke about an ongoing investigation into a child who may well have been murdered by a p.a.e.dophile is totally unacteptable from a public servant shared to her FB page. You obviously know little about professional ethics
Policepersons, in common with armed forces, fire, ambulance, healthcare etc persons have dark senses of humour. It's common for them to make non pc jokes, so her colleagues wouldn't have been surprised or horrified by what she said, imo. Her crime wasn't the comment, it was the fact that it was made publicly. I find her comment interesting as it demonstrates that at least one police person isn't keen on the McCanns.
That is one weird comment from a so called mod who purports to being impartial

impartial my ass
You can see how any smidgeon of respect (in their dreams) that MOJ had is well and truly gone.

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:45 am

Anthony Bennett
@zampos
·
11h
How can we explain #JimGamble, former #CEOP boss, setting up a dummy web-page in Madeleine #McCann's name on Monday 30 April, 3 days before she was officially reported missing?

Send your answers to @MetPoliceuk
or to the #Portuguese police c/o #GomcaloAmaral
I can't believe the proven liar bennett is still banging on about this.
Apart from the fact that it is complete rubbish does he really think that Gamble's job at CEOP was writing web pages?

And hold on - "to the #Portuguese police c/o #GomcaloAmaral" :s_rofl - is amaral acting as a post box for PJ now? Does amaral pass on all his correspondence from bennett to the PJ?

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:49 pm

Wonderfulspam
Same as I'd rather my entire family die of heart disease than be treated by Gerry.
I think that offensive idiot has been given more than enough attention on Justice forum. Attention seeking comments to induce shock and a response should be ignored.

sal

Post by sal » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:50 pm

He should be banned, but in all probability wont be.

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:00 pm

sal wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:50 pm
He should be banned, but in all probability wont be.
I agree sal and everytime he/she is not banned he/she comes back with more outrageous crap seeing how far things can be pushed.

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:10 pm

barrier
There'll be some from here who'll apoplectic you're not banned, over on Stop myths.
Yes barrier - I agree that I am apoplectic that the spam person has not been banned - years ago. I am surprised you didn't include a smiley of support for spam.