German prisoner identified as suspect

sal

Re: German prisoner identified as suspect

Post by sal » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:35 pm

BILD

by: KAI FELDHAUSpublished on
12/29/2021 - 8:38 pm
Braunschweig - It has been known since June 2020 that the convicted child molester Christian Brückner (44) is suspected of kidnapping and murdering Maddie McCann (then 3) in 2007.

Now, 18 months later, Brückner could actually face charges. Not in the case of Maddie, however!

During the public search for witnesses, the BKA and the Braunschweig public prosecutor received information on three further unexplained crimes with which Brückner is associated.

According to BILD information, a trial could be imminent for one of these crimes: In the case of Hazel Behan (then 20), who was raped in the Algarve in 2004, charges could be brought as early as the beginning of 2022.

he Irish woman was working as a waitress in Praia da Rocha, about 30 minutes by car from Praia da Luz, where Madeleine McCann disappeared without a trace in May 2007.

Two weeks before her 21st birthday, Behan was ambushed and raped at night in her apartment. The perpetrator was never caught.

In the course of reporting on the new suspect in the Maddie case, the Irish woman recognized details that reminded her of her own ordeal.

“I was blown when I read how he attacked a woman in 2005. Both the tactics and the way, the tools that he had with him, how well he had planned it, "said Behan the English" Guardian ". "To be honest: I vomited because my memories suddenly came back when I read about it."

In 2005 Brückner attacked and raped the late American Diane M. (then 72) in Praia da Luz in her house. For this act he was sentenced to seven years imprisonment in Braunschweig in 2019.

The verdict did not cause a stir until six months later the possible connection of the German in the Maddie case became known.

Hazel Behan testified to the police that her attacker spoke English with a German accent, was about six feet tall and wore a balaclava: "But I could see that he had blonde eyebrows and piercing blue eyes." The rapist I had a knife with me, used condoms and filmed the crime.

Enough matches to indict the Maddie suspect now?

In her testimony to the police, Hazel Behan is said to have reported a conspicuous tattoo or birthmark on the buttocks of her tormentor. It is unknown whether Christian Brückner has such a mark.

His defense attorney, the Kiel star lawyer Friedrich Fülscher, reacted with surprise to the possible impending indictment: “It is astonishing that the media want to know more than those involved in the proceedings again. So either there is a leak in the investigative authorities from which inclined media benefit, or this information is not worth the paper on which it is printed. "

According to BILD information, relevant witnesses have been questioned again by the BKA in recent weeks. Public prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters is still covered. “We hope to finalize the investigation into Hazel B. early next year. You will then see with what result “, he told BILD.
Rogério Alves says claims made by Gonçalo Amaral are a 'waste of time'

sal

Post by sal » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:19 pm

MAY 2021

May 3rd, 2021 - 4:50 pm
Christian B.'s (43) criminal record is getting longer and longer. The German is said to have kidnapped and killed Maddie McCann. Now a new charge is being prepared against him - but not in the Maddie case. Does the case match the others?

Christian B. is suspected of kidnapping and killing little Maddie in 2007. He was convicted of raping a senior citizen. He has a criminal record for child abuse. And now there is the allegation that he should have raped the then 20-year-old Irish girl Hazel Behan in 2004 in Portugal. How do the cases fit together?

BILD asked Axel Petermann
The now retired case analyst worked for the criminal investigation department for almost four decades, including more than 35 years as a homicide investigator.

“Christian B. does not seem to be a fixed perpetrator. He is probably one who is indiscriminate. What looks like a sexual act does not have to have a sexual background, "says Germany's most famous profiler to BILD.

People are puzzles. It gets even more sinister when it comes to the question: Why did someone commit a crime?

It is about the rape of a woman from Ireland in Praia da Rocha (Portugal) in 2004. Hazel Behan (then 20) was tied up in her apartment by a masked man, filmed and raped for hours.

In the same way, Christian B. had attacked the American Diane M. (72 at the time) in Praia da Luz in 2007. For this he received seven years imprisonment. The Irish woman found out about the case through Maddie reports and turned to the police: Her tormentor spoke English with a German accent and had blue eyes.

“It seems to me that he wants to try himself out, he doesn't have any special preferences either, he wants to relieve frustration. An indiscriminate exploiter, ”says Axel Petermann to BILD. “If everything is so, he seems to have two faces. On the one hand, no pity, but then he was also very friendly. He can pretend well. "

What threats Christian B. should he be tried and convicted in the Hazel Behan case?

BILD asked the criminal lawyer Matthias Waldraff: "If the suspect is convicted of rape again, he must expect preventive detention."

That would mean that Christian B. would be locked up forever - regardless of whether you can prove the murder of little Maddie or not.

Pedro

Post by Pedro » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:21 pm

I´m still not convinced of his involvement in the abduction of Madeleine.

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:26 pm

Brueckner is an extremely dangerous man.

I've pointed out before that before his name was linked to Madeleine it was a mantra of McCann accusers that Madeleine's disappearance was "one-off and unique",

Walters is certain he has nailed Madeleine's abductor, and the abductor of countless other children.

sal

Post by sal » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:41 pm

Sandra Felgueiras leaves RTP and joins CMTV and Sabado magazine.

https://www.flash.pt/celebridades/nacio ... ixar-a-rtp

sal

Post by sal » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:02 am

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:54 am

Mark Williams-Thomas?

i think I'd rather wait to hear what Herr Walters has to say.

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:04 pm

Mark Williams-Thomas has been trashed by the cesspit and other hate forums for years.

I wonder if he will now become their hero?

sal

Post by sal » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:11 pm

JANUARY 9TH, 2022 - 2:31 PM

NEW DOCUMENTARY FROM ENGLAND RAISES QUESTIONS
Does the Maddie suspect have an alibi?
03:22

Source: BILD

articleby: KAI FELDHAUS AND CELAL CAKARpublished on
January 9th, 2022 - 2:25 pm

Praia da Luz - Are the investigations against Christian Brückner (45) over? A British TV documentary claims: The Maddie suspect should have an alibi for the night of the crime!

It has been known since June 2020 that the BKA and the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office consider the convicted pedophile to be the man who kidnapped little Maddie McCann (then 3) on May 3, 2007 from an apartment in the Algarve and killed her.

A new documentary from Great Britain claims that Christian Brückner had an alibi for the night of the crime
But the makers of the show, which is to be broadcast in England at the end of January, claim Brückner was "30 minutes away from the crime scene" at the time of the crime.

What's behind it?
BILD knows: There is a woman who claims to have spent almost every evening with Brückner around the time of the crime in May 2007. The police have already interrogated her. She couldn't remember whether the two were together on the evening of the crime, said the German. However, the suspect showed no change in behavior after Maddie's disappearance on May 3.

Even more: In the days after Maddie's disappearance, both even got into a police checkpoint, where officers were looking for Maddie. Here, too, Brückner did not behave conspicuously.

Maddie McCann disappeared from an apartment in Portugal on May 3, 2007

A pound of the German investigators against the suspect was always that a cell phone number assigned to Christian Brückner was dialed into a radio cell near the crime scene at the time of the crime. The TV documentary sowed doubts: The cell phone could have been used on the evening of the crime by another German who so far only appeared as a witness.

Is the witness credible?
Profiler and bestselling author Axel Petermann (69 "On behalf of the dead" ) knows the Maddie McCann case. He worked for the criminal police in Bremen for almost four decades, including more than 35 years as a homicide investigator.

Profiler Axel Petermann does not yet take the statements of Brückner's friends as an alibi
Profiler Axel Petermann does not yet take the statements of Brückner's friends as an alibi
Photo: picture alliance / Frank May
He to BILD: “How well can Brückner's acquaintances assess him? Can the witness determine the 'zero line' at Brückner in normal situations in order to notice changes in stressful situations: What was his choice of words, his voice, his body language - is the witness even able to recognize a change in behavior? Why were there evenings when you didn't always seem to see each other? "

And with regard to the police control: “Brückner may have reacted coolly in the control situation because he is generally a 'cool down' guy and was not specifically checked when Christian Brückner was checked. Of course you get nervous in such a situation, but many more people are checked during such a check. But if Brückner had nothing with him that could establish a connection between him and the crime, then that could also be why he stayed calm. For me, the statement made by Brückner's friends is not yet to be seen as an alibi. "

Brückner's lawyer Friedrich Fülscher could not be reached for a statement.

BILD

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:55 pm

sal wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:11 pm

Praia da Luz - Are the investigations against Christian Brückner (45) over? A British TV documentary claims: The Maddie suspect should have an alibi for the night of the crime!

It has been known since June 2020 that the BKA and the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office consider the convicted pedophile to be the man who kidnapped little Maddie McCann (then 3) on May 3, 2007 from an apartment in the Algarve and killed her.

A new documentary from Great Britain claims that Christian Brückner had an alibi for the night of the crime
But the makers of the show, which is to be broadcast in England at the end of January, claim Brückner was "30 minutes away from the crime scene" at the time of the crime.

What's behind it?
BILD knows: There is a woman who claims to have spent almost every evening with Brückner around the time of the crime in May 2007. The police have already interrogated her. She couldn't remember whether the two were together on the evening of the crime, said the German. However, the suspect showed no change in behavior after Maddie's disappearance on May 3.

Even more: In the days after Maddie's disappearance, both even got into a police checkpoint, where officers were looking for Maddie. Here, too, Brückner did not behave conspicuously.

Maddie McCann disappeared from an apartment in Portugal on May 3, 2007

A pound of the German investigators against the suspect was always that a cell phone number assigned to Christian Brückner was dialed into a radio cell near the crime scene at the time of the crime. The TV documentary sowed doubts: The cell phone could have been used on the evening of the crime by another German who so far only appeared as a witness.

Is the witness credible?
Profiler and bestselling author Axel Petermann (69 "On behalf of the dead" ) knows the Maddie McCann case. He worked for the criminal police in Bremen for almost four decades, including more than 35 years as a homicide investigator.

He to BILD: “How well can Brückner's acquaintances assess him? Can the witness determine the 'zero line' at Brückner in normal situations in order to notice changes in stressful situations: What was his choice of words, his voice, his body language - is the witness even able to recognize a change in behavior? Why were there evenings when you didn't always seem to see each other? "

And with regard to the police control: “Brückner may have reacted coolly in the control situation because he is generally a 'cool down' guy and was not specifically checked when Christian Brückner was checked. Of course you get nervous in such a situation, but many more people are checked during such a check. But if Brückner had nothing with him that could establish a connection between him and the crime, then that could also be why he stayed calm. For me, the statement made by Brückner's friends is not yet to be seen as an alibi. "

BILD
The most significant statement of the whole article.

If his client was about to be 'cleared' (at least of this crime) Herr Fulscher would, surely, be all over it?

jjbd

Post by jjbd » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:23 pm

Is there any possibility that Friedrich Fülscher and MWT were investigating together?

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:37 pm

The witness says -

So she couldn't remember if they spent the evening together on Thursday 3rd of May. That says it all for me. She says he showed no change in behaviour after Madeleine's disappearance, that's because he's a Psychopath.
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:39 pm

Who is this woman? His girlfriend said he told her he had a horrible job to do the following day and that she wouldn't see him for a while. Now this woman is saying she saw him after Madeleine disappeared, so did he have two girlfriends?
"The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests."

Epictetus

sal

Post by sal » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:13 pm

I think the woman referred to is Nicole F.
referred to as his partner in crime by Sandra F.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Thanks sal. :s_thumbsup

So CB"s partner in crime is trying to give him an alibi. I don't believe her.

Epictetus

sal

Post by sal » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:01 pm

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... n-25905370

EXCLUSIVE: Prosecutors reject claims Madeleine McCann suspect case ready to 'crumble over alibi'
Authorities in Germany have dismissed claims that prime suspect Christian Brueckner has an alibi that will clear him of any involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Prosecutors have refuted claims the case against Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner is set to fold.

A team says it found he has an alibi for the night Madeleine, aged three, vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in May 2007.

Details of its probe will be in a Channel 5 documentary airing this spring. But German authorities have the dismissed claims.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said: “If I had an alibi and was accused of this, I would say it. But I have heard no such claims from Brueckner or his lawyer.”

Last year a friend of Brueckner gave him a possible alibi but later told a German paper she could not recall if she was him the night Madeleine vanished.
https://www.rtl.de/cms/maddie-mccann-ha ... 97338.html
So is there a spectacular turning point in the Maddie case? Isn't Christian B. the main suspect after all? The responsible public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig strongly contradicts the speculation.

You have "no knowledge of an alibi," said public prosecutor Christian Wolters to "RTL". "Neither the accused nor his defense attorney spoke to us on the matter," said Wolters. The media reports are apparently primarily made up of guesswork, said the prosecutor.

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:10 am

sal wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:01 pm
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... n-25905370

EXCLUSIVE: Prosecutors reject claims Madeleine McCann suspect case ready to 'crumble over alibi'
Authorities in Germany have dismissed claims that prime suspect Christian Brueckner has an alibi that will clear him of any involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Prosecutors have refuted claims the case against Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner is set to fold.

A team says it found he has an alibi for the night Madeleine, aged three, vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in May 2007.

Details of its probe will be in a Channel 5 documentary airing this spring. But German authorities have the dismissed claims.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said: “If I had an alibi and was accused of this, I would say it. But I have heard no such claims from Brueckner or his lawyer.”

Last year a friend of Brueckner gave him a possible alibi but later told a German paper she could not recall if she was him the night Madeleine vanished.
https://www.rtl.de/cms/maddie-mccann-ha ... 97338.html
So is there a spectacular turning point in the Maddie case? Isn't Christian B. the main suspect after all? The responsible public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig strongly contradicts the speculation.

You have "no knowledge of an alibi," said public prosecutor Christian Wolters to "RTL". "Neither the accused nor his defense attorney spoke to us on the matter," said Wolters. The media reports are apparently primarily made up of guesswork, said the prosecutor.
Thanks sal. :s_thumbsup

Epictetus

honestbroker1

Post by honestbroker1 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:11 pm

Brueuckner's lawyer has been muted of late.

sal

Post by sal » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:56 pm

BILD

January 11th, 2022 - 3:17 pm
Praia da Luz - does he have an alibi or not?

An English TV documentary claims that in the Maddie McCann case, the investigation against Christian Brückner (45) is about to end - because the suspect is said to have an alibi. The investigators now contradict this.

New witness emerged: does the Maddie suspect have an alibi?
NEW WITNESS TURNED UP
Are the investigations against the Maddie suspect Christian Brückner now collapsing?

"Neither the accused nor his defense lawyer made any statements about the matter to us," said public prosecutor Christian Wolters. "We also have no other knowledge of an alibi."

The TV documentary also claims that Brückner was 30 minutes away from the scene of the crime on the evening of the crime and that the cell phone assigned to him was used by another person.

"We have repeatedly emphasized that we can of course only prove that the cell phone was in the radio cell of the crime scene," said Wolters. "That is precisely why we are feverishly looking for the person we are talking to, because he or she could possibly tell us who he was talking to on the phone."

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:35 am

sal wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:56 pm
BILD

January 11th, 2022 - 3:17 pm
Praia da Luz - does he have an alibi or not?

An English TV documentary claims that in the Maddie McCann case, the investigation against Christian Brückner (45) is about to end - because the suspect is said to have an alibi. The investigators now contradict this.

New witness emerged: does the Maddie suspect have an alibi?
NEW WITNESS TURNED UP
Are the investigations against the Maddie suspect Christian Brückner now collapsing?

"Neither the accused nor his defense lawyer made any statements about the matter to us," said public prosecutor Christian Wolters. "We also have no other knowledge of an alibi."

The TV documentary also claims that Brückner was 30 minutes away from the scene of the crime on the evening of the crime and that the cell phone assigned to him was used by another person.

"We have repeatedly emphasized that we can of course only prove that the cell phone was in the radio cell of the crime scene," said Wolters. "That is precisely why we are feverishly looking for the person we are talking to, because he or she could possibly tell us who he was talking to on the phone."
Thanks sal :s_thumbsup

How can they claim that CB was 30 minutes away from the scene of the crime if this woman can't remember if he was with her on the 3rd of May? Someone else was using his phone, oh yes hmmm. :roll:

Epictetus

Whiterose

Post by Whiterose » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:52 am

Petermac - how many of us here, if interviewed by a detective or a lawyer who know little about the case,
would not be found to be extremely 'suspicious' because of the amount of 'inside information' we revealed.

:s_rofl Oh please get interviewed by a detective, show them what an absolute d... you are, god knows they could do with a good laugh.

Epictetus

Carana

Post by Carana » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:25 am

sal wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:41 pm
Sandra Felgueiras leaves RTP and joins CMTV and Sabado magazine.

https://www.flash.pt/celebridades/nacio ... ixar-a-rtp
I hope she manages to improve their standard of reporting.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin

sal

Post by sal » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:50 am

Let's hope so carana.

Carana

Post by Carana » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:51 am

sal wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:11 pm

(...)

Is the witness credible?

BILD
I watched "Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile" the other evening.

I then watched an interview with him, a day or so prior to his execution, on the subject of how p*rn can lead some to more hard-core stuff and from there to acting out.

Bundy describes how he could feel this overwhelming impulse to act out, then return to "normal" shortly thereafter.

IIRC, that may have been a factor in the killer's motivation in the Jo Yeates case in Bath, but for some reason the fact that he'd viewed hard /violent p*rn that day was withheld from the jury.
"A professor of mine used to say 'I have as a pet a coprophagic beetle, who eats only dung. His antennae quiver when he detects the presence of his food.'" - Edison, English-language Wikipedia Admin